Jenna P.
Pilot, VA
Subaru Crosstrek
08/14/2020
Wonderful customer service!
Modern Automotive always provides a positive experience. Your customer services is excellent, prices are fair, and you do excellent work.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 08/14/2020

Jenna, Thank you so much for the review.  We count on folks like you to spread the word so we don't have to waste money on advertising.

GM
Gary M.
Volkswagen Golf
08/12/2020
Fast and Efficient
Modern Automotive is consistently reliable, fairly priced, and the technicians do good work. They have serviced three different vehicles and each was easy to schedule, and was serviced professionally. Their location is close to home and they offer free shuttle service. I highly recommend Modern Automotive.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 08/13/2020

Gary Thank you for the excellent review!

Steve B.
Nissan Versa
08/11/2020
Quick turnaround for State Inspection
Needed to have my vehicle inspected. The folks at Modern Automotive were very helpful, prompt and quickly inspected my car. Very happy with this visit!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you Steve!

08/11/2020
Exceptional service during challenging times
Even during these most difficult and trying times our vehicles still need servicing to insure that they are in a reliable state of repair. to that end , Modern Automotive provides the same great service with attention to detail that rivals none, the staff is courteous and the technicians are knowledgeable and detailed, Modern Automotive have upped their game to let the client rest assured that measures of protection are taken for the clients and their staff to ensure the safety of all . That coupled with the same great professional service and it makes Modern Automotive my place to go for my vehicles service.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 08/11/2020

Wow!  Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such a well thought out review!  We appreciate Reviews like yours very much as they are our primary source of advertisment.

TT
Tom T.
08/07/2020
Repair tire
Thanks for repairing my tire in a timely. As always courteous service and staff I can trust.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 08/08/2020

Tom, thak you so much for taking the time to write an excellent review!

SP
Sonny P.
Hiwassee, VA
08/06/2020
Your Employees
The experience was good. Done in a timely fashion. We would recommend your business to our family and friends. Thanks.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 08/06/2020

Sonny, Thank you so much for the kind words. Being off the main road we really rely on referals from folks like you!

I hate to ask but if you are on Facebook would appreciate a review there, here is a quick link https://www.facebook.com/mymodernautomotive/reviews/ If you don't do
FB then a review on Google would be greatly appreciated g.page/ModernAutoChristiansburg/review

Thank you again!

Mick R.
08/01/2020
great doctor for you car.
We have been taking our cars to these mechanics for year. The always do a great
job, very friendly and helpful. Will work around your schedule to repair your
car, and inspection. I highly recommend
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 08/04/2020

Mick, I love the doctor for your car analogy!
Thank you so much for taking the time ot provide such an excellent review.

Daniel S.
Radford, VA
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said he has been to the business multiple times and each time has been perfect.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 08/06/2020

Awesome.  Thank you Daniel!

SJ
Sandy J.
Shawsville, VA
Chevrolet Blazer
07/31/2020
The people and the service make a business a good place to go.
I always get great service from pleasant people. My service dog Sadie is welcome and well treated by people who obviously like dogs. How people treat my dog has nothing to do with service but it has everything to do with how I feel as far as if I feel welcome.
My vehicles are old. I'm always given options for what service is most affordable and appropriate. Choices are good. I like options because service isn't cheap and I'm on a fixed income. Modern Automotive takes care of me and my cars and they always make me feel welcome! My dog loves Thomas which tells me it's a good place to be!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 08/04/2020

Sandy, Thank you so much for the excellent review.  I will be sure to share your comments with Thomas and the rest of the team.

JN
Jonathan N.
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Jonathan said he would recommend this business for service.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 08/04/2020

Appreciate the review.  If you would care to share how we could have earned that fifth star please feel free to email me at mymodernautomotive@gmail.com  Always looking to be the best here.

Thanks!

Jerry B.
Buick Envision
07/28/2020
Tire Issue
I left the house and my tire pressure dropped to 17, I immediately drove to Modern Automotive. The put air in my tire and it held but told me to call if I had issues. I did my errands and went home. The next day my tire was low again. I made an appointment and that was fast and efficient. Modern found I had a nail in my tire. They fixed me up and now I feel safe driving my car again.
Can't say enough good things about Modern Automotive. They are the best.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/30/2020

Jerry, Thank yo uso much for taking the time to write such an excellent review!
I hate to ask but if you would mind providing a review on Facebook (if you "do facebook").  Here is the link:
If you aren't on FB I would really appreciate a review on Google.  Again here is the link for that.

Thanks again and if there is anything you need please don't hesitate to ask.

Robin M.
Nissan Versa
07/24/2020
Easy to work with
Willing to do what they can to make sure they get your car in and done as fast and correct as they can.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/27/2020

Robin, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a lovely review.
We greatly appreciate it!

EC
Edward C.
Blacksburg, VA
07/22/2020
On to 200,000
Just a regular oil change this time. They noticed I needed an air filter. Runs like new.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you Ed.  Appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this five star review.

BK

DK
Doug K.
07/21/2020
Great Service!
Whenever I have a need or concern for my automobiles, I trust the attention and service I get from Modern Automotive! Not only are they helpful and pleasant
to deal with, they are always competent and ready to give me the best of service and attention. I trust them with my cars, their service, and am grateful that
they provide such good service for so many of us! Good service, competent, and trustworthy! What more could you ask for in auto care!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/21/2020

Doug, What a wonderful review.  We really appreciate you and your willinginess to share the love.  Hope all is well with you and the family.  As always just let us know if we can do anything for you.