EL
Ella L.
Toyota Venza
12/15/2018
Making sure the work is completed as promised.
I have a busy schedule, and having my car finished as promised means a great deal.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for the review.  Positive reviews like yours mean a great deal to us.  We appreciate you choosing Modern Automotive.

Jerry B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/09/2018
Always awesome
MA always strives to do their best. They treat you like family. We take all our cars to them for any service. They never disappoint.

VG
Vera G.
12/07/2018
Dependable Service with a smile
As usual, quick thorough service. Pleasant employees.

Debbie M.
Jeep Liberty
Jeep
They are always friendly.

PO
Pat O.
Hardy, VA
Excellent Workmanship and Customer Service
Second time my family has used Modern Automotive. Great communication, fair prices and quality work on both experiences. Could not be happier!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the review.  Reviews like yours are a critical part to our business.  Look forward to continuing to provide your family with your repair needs.  :-)

GW
Gary W.
Mazda CX-5
Prompt Service
My inspection was overdue when I called. I was able to get right in to have car inspected that day. Appreciate the prompt service.

KK
Kyun K.
Blacksburg, VA
12/03/2018
Good!
Very Good!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

I appreciate the excellent and succinct review.  We will be here for you and your friends.

Dennis R.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/03/2018
Friendly staff!
All the staff are friendly, that I dealt with. Recently had an inspections here and just purchased a set of 4 tires for my truck with balance, mounting, and 4 wheel alignment. I will definitely be back.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Dennis.  With our location being a bitt off teh beaten path we rely on folks like you to let others know that we are worth finding.  :-)

XX
Xinfeng X.
Blacksburg, VA
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Xinfeng said the business provides overall good work. He will recommend them to others.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the review.  Looking forward to taking care of you and your friends.  We will not let you down.  Chuck

Honda Element
12/02/2018
Returning Customer
I have taken both of my vehicles here and have had great service every time. I plan to continue bringing my vehicles and recommending Modern Automotive to others!

LL
Laurie L.
Jeep Liberty
12/02/2018
Helpful, honest
Staff fit me in and were accommodating.

Jeep Cherokee
11/30/2018
Great Service and Great People
Service was exactly what I asked for and got my car back to feeling brand new! They were very accommodating and for me in for the next day for full service on my car! They even have a shuttle that brought me home while my car was being worked on! Highly recommend
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 12/01/2018

Glad you had a great experience, that is our goal with every person, every time!  Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your experience with Modern Automotive.

Chuck Swain, Owner

TW
Tommy W.
Honda Accord
great customer service
Modern is a great place to take your car for repair, they care about your needs and do there best to take care of your automobile problems. I don't take my cars anywhere else for service but Modern.

TW
Tommy W.
Ram 1500
11/29/2018
I have always had a good experience at Modern, They do a great job and always do there best to get you in as soon as they can to take care of your automobile needs. They guys that work there are great and its nice to do business with a company that takes the time to know you and care about the work they do.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 11/29/2018

Tommy, thanks for taking to the time write an excellent review.  Being tucked away like we are here reviews like yours really help to get the word out to folks who have yet to meet us.

HL
Hector L.
11/29/2018
Took my vehicle in for alternator service. Staff is friendly and courteous with a "can do" attitude. Service is always done promptly and as promised.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 11/29/2018

Dr. Lerma, I really appreciate you taking time to write a review.  Positive reviews like yours are vital to the long term success of our business.

We look forward to being able to provide you with the service you deserve.

Chuck Swain

GH
Glen H.
Elliston, VA
Saturn VUE
11/28/2018
great service
excellent service Great technicians timely repairs
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you Glenn.  Appreciate the review!

Nissan JUKE
11/22/2018
Really good!
Friendly staff. Relatively quick service for safety inspection.

KA
Karen A.
11/21/2018
Feeling taken advantage of
Who charges $47.36 to change a headlight bulb?!?!???? Oh! And the one Modern Automotive changed in May has already burned out!!!!! Walmart replaced it for $16.47!!!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 11/21/2018

I am sorry that you had a bad experience here.  Wish you had brought it back to us, we would have replaced it for free, as it was under warranty.  I would love to provide you with your next three oil changes on me.  I have put a note in your file in the event that I am not here when/if you come for the Oil Change whomever is working up front will know that you are owed 3 free ones.

BMW 328is
11/19/2018
Good work
Work was done in a timely manner, and service agents were friendly and helpful. Would recommend this business to a friend. Owner promptly texted after work was done to check to make sure everything was okay. Glad to have this business locally.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.  They are an important part of sustaining our business locally (especially since we are not on a main road!) and allowing us to continue to provide high level service at a fair price.

Thanks again!

TD
Tony D.
Toyota
11/17/2018
fast and honost
Thomas took care of everything. it was and fast and honest job. he was very helpful