Matt C.
01/21/2021
Like to give a big thank you to Kelly who helped make my experience so easy and accommodating. I dropped my truck off the night before so they could cut off the stock muffler and add a borla muffler. She helped and made my experience super easy. Thank you.

GG
Greg G.
Blacksburg, VA
01/21/2021
Modern Automotive continues to provide great service. They are my go-to shop for all my automotive maintenance needs

PB
Patricia B.
Another great job!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for the five star review!

BW
Betsy W.
Blacksburg, VA
Quick, friendly, competent
This was my first visit to modern automotive- just for state inspection. They were delightful to work with from start to finish- got me in and out quickly, and were wonderful as I was waiting with a 3 year old on a very cold day.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you Betsy!  I will share your comments with the Team.
Looking forward to taking care of your automotive needs going forward!

Sicerely,

Don M.
Conventant and helpful,
Ok the service was great everyone was kind and the turnaround was quick, and of course the price just fine just about what I had figured, and if I can I'm going to take my Geo there to get a little more work done, I know these guys are there to help folks like me, but they also are there to make their living ad well so see ya soon guys !!!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you sir!  Appreciate the review.

01/20/2021
Awesome service at Modern Automotive
I dropped my truck off yesterday morning for an inspection figuring I would get it back by the end of the week. The folks at Modern Auto had it done within a matter of hours. The staff up front was incredible. I will definitely be going back for service needs.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/21/2021

Thanks for the review.  When folks drop off (versus wait) it gives us flexibility to work things in when a Tech is having to wait on something else and allows us to be more efficient.  So thank you for that as well as the excellent review!

David H.
Elliston, VA
01/19/2021
2012 Tacoma wheel bearing repair
Modern Auto rose to the top again! I had a repair that needed to be done promptly and they were able to exceed their time estimate in getting the job done. The truck hasn't ridden this well in a while! Also, I live by myself and off the beaten path, The owner Chuck gave me a ride to my home and picked me up when my truck was ready. Amazing service, highly recommend as always...It is worth the wait because this shop provides top notch service.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/21/2021

David, Thank you for the excellent review.  We had a little adventure on the way back, huh!?!?
Glad we were able to get your Tacoma taken care of for you.

Cassie S.
Radford, VA
01/18/2021
Lies
You say that your techs are non smokers. That’s a lie I could see them all smoking through the glass door going into the shop. What I liar you are.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/18/2021

Dear Ms. Smith, I am afraid you must have us confused with another shop or something?  We don't even have glass doors going in to the shop.  The only glass door is to the office waiting room area and no one, not even customers, come through it smoking.  Not sure how to proceed further.

Kenny B.
Mazda 6
01/16/2021
Great people, great service!!
Always great people and great service!!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide an excellent review.
It means a lot to us and I share all of them with the team here.

SP
Sonny P.
Hiwassee, VA
01/14/2021
The employees and their service.
Had our Ford Escape inspections done. The work was done on time and we were out sooner than we expected. the staff is wonderful, the waiting area is clean and we just really like taking our car there. I would refer Modern Automotive to anyone looking for a good trustworthy repair shop.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/14/2021

Sonny, Thank you so much for taking the time to write an excellent review.
We really appreciate it and I share them with the entire team.

TD
Tim D.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/10/2021
Always great work and service
The team at Modern Automotive have always been extremely accommodating, professional, and honest. They do great work at a decent, honest price, and are always willing to work with you.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/11/2021

Thank You for the Review!

Ray C.
Buick Regal
01/09/2021
Been going for 3 years and have made them my repair shop.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/09/2021

Thank you Ray!  It is always appreciated when our guests take the time to provide a positive review!

Madeline G.
As Always Great Service
The folks at Modern Automotive always take care of you and your vehicle! Thank you!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/09/2021

Thank you Madeline!  You know our business relies on recommendations from good folks like you.

Great place to go.
As usual, Modern Automotive provided really good service in a friendly and competent way.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide an excellent review!

Much appreciated,

Environment & Service
Since you ask.
Environment: Really didn't care to hear the politics of one of your employees and a customer discussed. 1st time I've heard the N-word in a long time. Children learn & attitudes are perpetuated.
Service was fine.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/09/2021

I am so very sorry to hear this happened in my shop.  I have left a voice message with my personal cell number if you will call so I can understand better exactly who was involved.

Thank you!

CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/09/2021

I appreciate your calling me back with additional information.
I am addressing the concerning behavior here and can assure you it will not happen again.
I know you asked If I could take this down, I cannot.
Not sure if you can, but I believe that you can provide an updated review.

Thank you again!