GH
Dublin, VA
Nissan Sentra
03/18/2019
Great place
Great Custmer Service, The staff was courteous and friendly. The business was clean. They displayed expertise in all aspects. Great busoness experience!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Gloria!  We appreciate that you would take time to write such a wonderful review.

Charles H.
Dodge Journey
03/16/2019
Great, trustworthy, affordable service!
I've been going to Modern Automotive for several years now. Chuck and the gang always take great care of my vehicles!! From routine maintenance to major repairs....they provide honest diagnostics, great service, and their prices are much lower than the dealership!
An added bonus...they work on Mini Coopers...and also frequently offer groupons!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the review.  As business owners you know how much on-line reviews can mean to a business.  Thanks again!

John P.
Radford, VA
03/15/2019
Modern Automotive Customer Satisfaction
From the owner to customer service team to mechanics, Modern Automotive is the class of auto service in the NRV. Pricing is very reasonable, customer satisfaction is high priority, repair recommendations are comprehensive and exact without any unnecessary costs attached...the only automotive repair business to use in the Christiansburg area
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 03/16/2019

John, thank you for the excellent review.  We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Dustin M.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Dustin said they do great work and they take care of all their customers.

Thanks Dustin!

03/10/2019
Friendly People, Great Service!
If you use Modern Automotive, you'll be pleased. Thanks to Chuck, Terry, Thomas and all of the mechanics.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the great review!  It means a lot to us that you would take the time to write one.

DK
Doug K.
03/09/2019
As I take my car to Modern Automotive, i feel confident that the service will be well done, appropriate, trustworthy, and fairly priced. From the front desk to
the service area the staff is competent, personable and most helpful! I trust the opinion of the staff and their suggestions for keeping my car on the
road and safe in my travels!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 03/11/2019

Doug, thank you for taking the time to give such an excellent review.  It mean a lot to us.

Tom M.
Hyundai Accent
03/07/2019
Outstanding service
Car wasn't even mine. My daughters college roommates cars check engine light came on. Car was fixed quickly and properly.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 03/08/2019

Glad we could help.  Thanks Tom for the review, we really appreciate it!

PS
Payton S.
03/07/2019
Fast and friendly
They were quick and very friendly! Prices were very reasonable!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 03/07/2019

Payton,  Thank you for the review.  We really appreciate it.

Honda Fit
03/06/2019
Prompt
Able to get my car back when they said they would in spite of several jobs done on my car.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for the review!

EC
Edward C.
Blacksburg, VA
Maintenance for Longevity
Thanks for alerting me to the need to change spark plugs at 150,000 miles. With your help I plan to keep this fine Ford in service until 200,000!

TT
Tom T.
State Inspection,oil change,etc.
As usual great service at a great price. Will be back. Thanks

SD
Sam D.
Mercury Montego
03/03/2019
Easy, on time, good communication
Easy to set up an appointment
Was ready when promised
Let me know the job was done

Colin W.
Blacksburg, VA
Nissan Rogue Select
Quick, Honest and fairly priced
I brought my car in for an oil change on Saturday without an appointment, approximately 45 minutes before close, and they quickly were able to service my car without the typical upselling of unnecessary items or service charges. It was quick, the waiting room was clean and stocked with drinks, and they were extremely friendly and happy to help. Will definitely go back again, and recommend to friends. A great option for VT or RU students.
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you Colin, glad we were able to take care of you.  Appreciate the excellent review.

Debbie M.
Jeep Liberty
03/02/2019
Leaking tire
People are nice and will work with you.

Nissan Sentra
02/24/2019
I always get great, timely service and everyone is always super friendly.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to publish a review.  It means a lot to us!

Honda Civic Coupe
02/20/2019
taking good care of my car
Modern gives attention to detail in taking care of my car.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 02/25/2019

Glad to be the guys who you trust to take care of your vehicles!  Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.

Clarksville, TN
Acura MDX
02/19/2019
Very Friendly
The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. When I thought something was wrong with the car after, they apologized profusely, showing they cared. There ended up being nothing wrong; it was a faulty sensor.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.

Chris S.
02/18/2019
1st time in
Modern was recommended as a spot to take my vehicle after my regular mechanic of MANY years stopped performing state inspections. The team there was friendly, knowledgeable and more than accommodating even addressing other needs I asked when dropping my van off. Seeing as my regular fellow will be reducing his work load I predict in the near future I am more than happy to make this my new home for service needs.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 02/18/2019

Chris, thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.  I know your regular mechanic and first I am glad that he sent you to us.  The team and I look forward to being able to take care of your needs in the years to come.

Duane D.
02/17/2019
Great Service As Always!
Go to Modern Automotive whenever I need service on my truck. Fast, reliable service at a reasonable price. Highly recommended!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.  We reall appreciate it!

Javier G.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Javier said they did a very good job.