Doug W.
01/13/2019
Fair and
I am relatively new to the area and find Modern Automotive to be fair and complete work in a timely manner. I will do some work myself, but when I do not have time or tools, I turn to them. I know the time and materials estimate and they are in line with what it would cost me. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fair mechanic. They also have very good communication.

Richard C.
Dodge Neon
01/12/2019
Honest Bookkeeping
I have never known any repairman of any kind who would call me to say I was slightly overcharged. Modern Automotive did exactly that! I got my refund immediately.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/13/2019

Richard,  I hate that it happened, mistakes happen i guess.  But as soon as we discovered it, there was no question that we had to call you and make it right.  Honesty, isn't a sometimes proposition.  you are or you aren't.   I appreciate you taking the time to write a positive review.

Chuck Swain

Mitsubishi Endeavor
01/10/2019
The staff is experienced and they let you know of issues with your vehicle. I know they're honest compared to other places I've been to. They also do a good job fixing my vehicle.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/10/2019

Thanks, I think?  Would have preferred to hear that we are honest period. (not compared to other people) :-)  Anyway, If you have any issues with anything here please feel free to discuss with Me or Terry.

Modern Automoitve

BP
Ben P.
01/09/2019
Exactly what I needed, no hassle.
The place had great service, no BS.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Ben!
Looking forward to being your go to guys for service and repair.

BD
Bob D.
New Jersey
Honda
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the employees were helpful. They provided great service.

Katie M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/07/2019
Great and affordable service!
The guys at Modern Automotive are great! Very helpful and kind. Their services are also very affordable. It's the first automotive shop we've gone to since we moved to Virginia, and we won't go anywhere else! Excellent customer service and car service!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/09/2019

Katie, Thank you for the review!
We make it our mission to be the best automotive repair experience in the NRV.  Reviews like this let us know we are on track!

Mike H.
Radford, VA
Ford Police Interceptor
01/05/2019
Thanks
Thanks so much for working me in on short notice. The water pump failed while I was in the Pulaski area. I chekcked three local repair facilities and all three were going to put me off nearly a weak and I couldn’t be without the truck that long. Thanks again for the help.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/07/2019

Glad we could help Mike!  Thank you for taking the time to write this review.   It means a lot to us.

01/04/2019
Professional and trustworthy!
The staff at Modern Automotive are prompt and professional. Unlike my past experience with other auto repair services, they also are quick and keep their word in calling you back. I was impressed with how they run the business!
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 01/04/2019

James,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.  It is reviews like yours that help us grow the business.

LL
Latasha L.
Chrysler 300
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Latasha said the quality and service were good.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you Latasha!  We really appreciate the review.

NP
Nadine P.
Cadillac Deville
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Nadine said the employees provided good service.

Thank you Nadine!

Justice S.
Volvo 850
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Justice said the business does great work. He had no issues and would recommend them to others.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you Justice.  We really appreciate the recommendations!

CD
Cory D.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/28/2018
Car repair
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 01/07/2019

You are welcome Cory.  Thank you for the review!

Nissan Sentra
12/26/2018
John F
Excellent service, very accommodating.

TV
Tim V.
Nissan Titan XD
12/23/2018
New tires
Tires are great, the service was prompt and professional!! Thanks Modern Automotive!!

GR
Garrett R.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
12/22/2018
Quick and professional
Had to have an inspection done on a car being brought from NC. The guys were very helpful and the work was done quickly. We’ll be using them again.

Don M.
Toyota Matrix
12/21/2018
Don't understand what your asking here
Easy in easy out very easy to deal with, fair and understanding nice people to deal with.

Michele P.
12/18/2018
I appreciate their honesty
The crew at Modern analyzed several potential problems that I had identified, and only fixed the ones that were necessary. The communication that I received prior to the work being done was great. Repairs were performed on time, and high quality. Thanks, Modern!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Michele for taking time to write a wonderful review.  This is exactly what I expect of our team and hearing it from our guests let's me know that I have the right folks here.

Thanks again,

CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you!

Judith L.
12/15/2018
Fixes car, small and large problems
I’ve been a longtime customer, and Modern Automotive has seen me through many different issues, large and small. I feel I have been able to maintain an older vehicle over the years, with them looking out for my cars. Thanks again, guys!!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you so much for the review!

Really appreciate you taking the time to write it.  Means a lot to us.

EL
Ella L.
Toyota Venza
12/15/2018
Making sure the work is completed as promised.
I have a busy schedule, and having my car finished as promised means a great deal.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for the review.  Positive reviews like yours mean a great deal to us.  We appreciate you choosing Modern Automotive.