EF
Ethan F.
10/19/2018
Automotive Inspection
These guys are great, top of the line mechanics. I take the motorcycle and truck there for state inspections and any truck maintenance. No hasseling or overpriced labor/parts, these guy really know what they're doing.
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you Ethan!
We appreciate the kind words.

Sincerely,

Toyota Avalon
10/18/2018
State Inspection
Worked me in for state inspection. Courteous and efficient staff.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 10/18/2018

Radford, VA
Mitsubishi Lancer
10/17/2018
Good People
The people at Modern Automotive seem very genuine and truly care that the services they are providing are the best possible. I took my car there for the first time and found that they are honest and weren't trying to take advantage of me (which was a breath of fresh air since I was on my third brake replacement in a matter of months.) My car is running great and no longer makes any weird noises! I would definitely recommend them!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the review.  It means a lot to us to know that folks recognize the type of place we strive to be dependable, honest and friendly.

Sincerely,

Mazda Tribute
10/15/2018
service
Friendly service.
They fixed exhaust efficiently and did not try to sell me something I did not need

Jeff D.
10/15/2018
Outstanding Service Experience
First visit and superlative experience. Great attention to detail, professional and courteous staff. Will be back!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Jeff!  think this is the first time that the term "superlative" has been used in one of our reviews.  Shows that we have intellegent guests. :-)

Melinda S.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
10/14/2018
they treat you like a person not a number.
they are so polite and really listen to you & what is going on with your automobile. the are quick to give you a quote about what all must be done to you automobile. they are not pushy an will work with you on need done 1st 2nd 3rd...... I will go to them as long as i live in this area the are honest, friendly, helpful..
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Melinda.  Really appreciate the review.  With us being tucked away behind the Farmhouse Restaurant, online reviews are very important to us!

Mike D.
10/14/2018
Professional
Even coming in for routine maintenance, everyone is always professional and on time.

I have finally found a trustworthy place to take my vehicle and my family’s vehicles no matter what is required

Thank you Mike!

Madeline G.
10/09/2018
Always excellent service
The guys spotted a problem before it became a major issue. I grateful for that. Thank you to all of you!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 10/10/2018

Appreciate the review Madeline!  As Always, glad we could help!

Don B.
Dublin, VA
Jeep Liberty
10/08/2018
Oil change and State inspection .... very fast.
Carl was very nice and HELPFUL .....
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you Don, appreciate the review.  Glad we could take care of you and the Jeep!

TW
Tim W.
Roanoke, VA
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/07/2018
Great service, feels like family!
Great service, couldn't be better.

Judy B.
Honda Fit
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Judy said she had asked to have her inspection done after the other service was done. He forgot to do the inspection so she had to go back.

AA
Ali A.
Blacksburg, VA
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Ali said they were nice, fast and quick but very expensive,
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

We had the BMW towed to the shop ($70).  Ali suspected it needed a battery.  While completing diagnostic testing, it was discovered that lights had been left on and no battery was needed.  With the BMW when power is lost to system must reset modules (we completed this) and checked for any additional codes in system.  ($85.99)  Car was good to go.  Saving cost of new battery.  Total bill after tax including the tow to shop was $156.97, less than the cost of a battery for this vehicle.

JE
Jaclyn E.
GMC Acadia
10/01/2018
Fast service and friendly
Went in for a car inspection. They gave me a ride back home while it was being completed which was nice. Everything went as expected!

Michael W.
09/30/2018
Professional people and place
Great people and professional.very busy when I went in I went to 5 other places on a Friday no one would work me in but modern atomotive did.very honest and take care of you will be back without worry.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you Michael.  Gald we could help you out and we really appreciate the review!

CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 10/01/2018

Glad we could help.  Thank you for the great review.  It means a great deal to the team here.

AV
Asiaha V.
09/28/2018
Excellent Work
Honest work, accommodating, patient and thorough. They got the job done and was honest about the repairs I needed. They even dropped me off at my house and picked me back up since I live so close by! Would defiantly recommend this shop to ANYONE! I will be back again.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you Asiaha, Recommendations like yours are how we grow.

BD
Bailey D.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Bailey said the employees were friendly. They provided good service. She was happy with her service.

Sara M.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Sara said everything went really well at this business. She recommends them.
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for recommending us!  Means a lot to us.  Chuck

VC
Vernon C.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Vernon said that the place did a really good job.

Thank you Vernon!

Daniel L.
Hillsville, VA
Mercury Mountaineer
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the business did pretty good work and were quick.
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 09/25/2018

Pretty good?  Daniel, we aim much higher than pretty good.  If there was something we could have done better, please let me know.
Thanks!  Chuck