LW
Linda W.
Riner, VA
09/30/2019
Service Work
All work done on time and with great people to deal with.

EC
Edward C.
09/30/2019
Convenience and Confidence
My two week trip overseas provided a perfect time for me to get some steering work done. Modern Automotive offered to pick up my car where I left it at the airport bus stop. They returned it there after repairs were complete before my return flight. My confidence in Modern Automotive made it easy for me to decide to authorize some additional work they uncovered during the initial work scope.

SF
Sandy F.
09/29/2019
Crankshaft seal replaced and tire mended.
Modern Automotive was fast and friendly.

GB
Greg B.
09/29/2019
Friendly atmosphere and work was performed well.
Same as Review Title

MT
Mark T.
09/29/2019
Promptness in getting us in was greatly appreciated. Friendly too!
Thank you for your prompt service. It made our move to Virginia smoother. Great service.

Albert S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/26/2019
Friendly and awesome service, will always go there
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Floyd, VA
09/25/2019
My car was taken in at the appointed time while I waited for it. Courteous staff, clean waiting area and coffee available to patrons. Prices reasonable, good service.
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for the five star review!  Being hidden away a bit we rely on good folks like you to get the word out for us.

NW
Nancy W.
09/25/2019
Quick and efficient
Just started taking my daughters Jeep to these guys.
They are quick even though they always look very busy.
I'm super happy with Modern Automotive.
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 09/26/2019

Nancy, thank you so much for the review!  We really appreciate our guests taking the time to give us an excellent review.

09/21/2019
Fast and friendly
They have great service and customer service
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the review!

Radford, VA
Pontiac Fiero
09/19/2019
Knowledgeable
I have an older car that needs a real mechanic who knows what engines are all about. I brought the car in for a specific problem and the mechanic discovered other potential areas that needed attention. Avoided futurel serious problems
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a very nice review.  Glad we were able to help you out.  If there is something that we did or failed to do to earn a 5 star review please feel free to send me an e-mail at mymodernautomotive@gmail.com and let me know.

PB

Thank you!

MA
Mohammed A.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Mohammed said the service went quickly. There were no problems along the way.

Thank you Mohammed!

BK
Bill K.
09/18/2019
Transmission leak
The leak was due to a gasket that you installed a few months ago failing. I did not realize this was covered by your warranty and you could have easily charged me for the work--but you told me it was a problem caused by you and there was no charge. That level of honesty is rare!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 09/24/2019

We hate it when we make a mistake, but stuff happens, and when it does we own it and do what is needed to make it right.
Appreciate the review Bill!

KC
Keith C.
Ford Crown Victoria
09/17/2019
Great Service as always
Great service again. Others should model their business after Modern Automotive. I will def bring all my service here.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Keith!  Appreciate the review!

CO
Courtney O.
Nissan Rogue
Always great service
I came to Modern Automotive after reading their rave Google reviews last year and I have not been disappointed. They are so friendly and professional. They also have never tried to hit me with any unexpected repairs or charges. I trust them and recommend them to all my friends and family.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 09/17/2019

Courtney, Thank you so much for the excellent 5 star review.  I am so glad that we have earned enough trust for you to recommend us to your friends and family.  We won't let you (or them) down!

AA
Anthony A.
Land Rover LR3
Great garage
I've had my vehicle at Modern Automotive several times, from routine stuff like inspections, to complex repairs. They've always done great work, and they've been great to work with - very flexible and willing to discuss options to problems. I'd definitely recommend giving them a shot the next time you need a repair.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Anthony!  We treat folks the way we would want to be treated.  Appreciate the shout out!

Jonathan W.
Fishersville, VA
Reliable, professional service
Took my car in after a light came on and had the problem resolved and preventative maintenance performed within a day and a half. Appreciate the staff and their honesty, and will absolutely be back for services.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
We really appreciate it!

Ford Edge
09/09/2019
Great Customer Service
They were very accommodating, fitting me in last minute on two different occasions for having a nail/screw in my tire. They were efficient, offered me a shuttle ride, and understanding. Wonderful customer service!
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you so much for the excellent review!

MU
Mike U.
Chrysler Pacifica
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that they did a good job.

GH
Glen H.
Elliston, VA
09/03/2019
Just before the holiday weekend noticed our tires were
shot and a front end out of line. the guys made a special effort to get tires for us and get the front end aligned in record time and in budget
It helped us out of a tight spot I can't thank them enough
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 09/04/2019

We were glad to see you here and doing well.  Thank you for the review!  Chuck