Dan B.
07/30/2019
Very good service.
I like coming there. You always take care of my vehicles and provide very friendly service. I also appreciate your shuttle service.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/31/2019

Dan, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.  We really appreciate it!

Subaru Crosstrek
07/29/2019
State Inspection
We were running out of time to have the state inspection performed on our car. I called Modern Automotive on Tuesday and they were able to take the car on Friday. This was great news considering a few other places I called were booked through to the beginning of the next month. We dropped the car off Friday morning and it was ready to go by the end of business same day.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/29/2019

Glad we were able to get you taken care of.  Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review!

07/26/2019
There have been a couple of issues with the service to my car, but they were dealt with expeditiously and with friendliness. My concerns were looked into and corrected. I really appreciate that!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.  We really appreciate it and we will work to earn the five star review next time!

Mike S.
07/25/2019
State inspection
My first visit to Modern Automotive was great,no hassles in & out in less than an hour.Appt. was kept and Mr Albert was a expert at his craft,the whole crew was wonderful.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you Mike!  Appreciate the Five Star review!

TW
Tommy W.
Ram 1500
07/21/2019
Great service as always
To start off, I send out my deepest apologies to Chuck and his crew for my last feedback. It was brought to my attention that I had a word wrong in my feedback and I'm sorry for that. If anyone out there is looking for somewhere to get there vehicle worked on Modern is a great place to go. The service is top notch and they treat there customers the same way. Keep up the good work.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/22/2019

No apology is necessary, typo's happen.  We appreciate that you have again taken the time to provide us with a 5 Star review.  It does mean alot to us.   Thanks Tommy!

Kimberly B.
07/20/2019
Best car service in the area
I highly recommend this place. They’ve always done a really good job. Everyone that works there are extremely friendly and good at what they do.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you so much for the five star review!
Reviews like yours help others find us and keep us busily employed!

Duane D.
07/19/2019
Great/fast service, as usual.
Came in for a free tire rotation, since I bought my tires from Modern Automotive. Great perk! Thanks!

Darren M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2019
Inspection
We were visiting from out of town and were politely informed by a police officer that the inspection had expired. We decided to get it inspected while there to eliminate the risk of meeting another fine officer. I googled inspection stations and Modern Automotive had good reviews. I arrived at the location a few minutes before 8am on a Saturday with my finger crossed that I would be done by noon. I was told it could be a couple hours but decided to stay anyway. To my delight, the vehicle inspection with new windshield wipers was completed and I was back on the road by 8:30am. The gentleman at the front desk was very pleasant and professional. My daughter will be moving to Blacksburg in the fall and I will use Modern Automotive if she needs any work done on her vehicle.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you so much for the Five Star Review!  We really appreciate folks like yourself who will take the time to write a review and let others know about us!

540-382-88089

Sha W.
Pulaski, VA
Toyota Yaris
07/17/2019
Great service and trustworthy
Always a great experience going to Modern Automotive. They’re always upfront about everything and you feel like you can trust them. Their customer service is really good as well.

Thank you Sha!

AQ
Adrian Q.
07/16/2019
Excellent Customer service
Customer service is great, If you feel you need a second opinion of a job they did, they will re-inspect with no issues until you are satisfied with the work.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the excellent Review Adrian!

504-382-8808

07/14/2019
Fast and accurate service.
Efficient and through with scheduled efficiency.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/15/2019

Thanks!  Really appreciate the 5 Star Review!

FP
Freddy P.
Blacksburg, VA
GMC Suburban
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Freddy said this facility has quality staff and they treated him well and were concerned about what they were doing.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you Freddy!

Duane D.
07/11/2019
Had to have my Chevy Silverado towed for failed gear shift. Modern Automotive is my "go to" service establishment. Great service & knowledgable crew. Thanks for the quick turn around!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 Star Review.  We really appreciate it!

LT
Lance T.
Virginia
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Lance said they were able to take him in right away even though he didn't have an appointment. He said they were reasonably priced .
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you Lance!

PM
Peter M.
Ford Expedition
07/09/2019
Understanding
Once again I must have not made myself clear in what I wanted done with my car
When I dropped off
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/10/2019

Dr. McDonald, I have spoken with the Service Advisor who took your vehicle in.  When you asked for a State Inspection and a 5k mile service (typically Oil change and Tire Rotation) he mistook your request for the manufacturers service intervals (of 50k and 60K miles) and said you didn't need it yet because you were not at 60k miles yet.  This has now been cleared up on our end.  I am (and he is) sorry for the misunderstanding on terminology.  Won't happen again.

BK
Bill K.
07/05/2019
Thanks!
Thanks for working me into your schedule Wednesday!
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 07/05/2019

Glad we could help.  Thank you for the review Bill!

Rich B.
Mc Cook, NE
Suzuki
07/01/2019
Vehicle inspect and I'm in Nebraska.
I purchase a vehicle in Virginia and wanted to now it's condition. They say what they mean and mean what they say. Went over and beyond to make sure the vehicle was thoroughly inspected and even did extra without changing their price. Don't see that anymore these days! Very courteous on the phone.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you Rich!  We really appreciate the great review!

Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us an excellent review!

Alex M.
Lexington Park, MD
Buick LaCrosse
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Alex said he wasn't scheduled for an appointment. He dropped his vehicle off at 7:50 am, the staff started the repairs early and they were done by 9 am. Overall, it was a good experience. They followed up with him today and asked how the brakes were, and he really appreciated that.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you Alex!

Tom M.
06/30/2019
Honest and upfront
Repaired vehicle. Found used parts saving me $$$ on a 2005 Camry. Couldn't be happier
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you Tom!  We are very thankfull for folks like you who take the time to give us an excellent review!

IH
Ina H.
Honda Civic Si
06/30/2019
Starter replaced
Prompt, corteous and competent service as always. Would recommend this shop to anyone. Car is running great.
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you so much Ina!  Five Star reviews like your mean a lot to us!