AP
Alexis P.
Pearisburg, VA
06/30/2019
Great customer service!
I was in a hurry and fed up with Shelor, but Modern Automotive took great care of me! I had a baby trying to fuss and they got me in and out in 20 minutes. Thanks again!
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you Alexis!  We appreciate you taking the time to provide an excellent 5 Star review!

Debbie M.
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you Debbie!

Ralph G.
Super professional group
Whole team at Modern Automotive are very professional and courteous, every time there has been pleasant experience
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/28/2019

Ralph,
Thank you for the Excellent review.  Five Star Reviews like yours help others find us and we really appreciate it!

Rochelle H.
Prompt and excellent service
We bring our vehicles to Modern Automotive every time we need service. Bottom line is we trust them.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/27/2019

Rochelle, Thank you so very much for writing such an excellent review.  We greatly appreciate it!

VW
Victor W.
Buick Park Avenue
Good service & good people
I enjoy the very nice people I encounter at your business.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/27/2019

Victor, Thank you so much for the 5-Star review!  We really appreciate it!

GP
Gloria P.
wonderful
Even when they are super busy--like the end of the month with all those inspections.... service is prompt and efficient. Experienced and knowledgeable employees make for quick repairs. Best of all - staff is friendly and helpful.
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you Gloria.  I appreciate that you took the time to provide an excellent review.  It is the recommendation of folks like you that enables us to continue to grow and help others.

Chris S.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
Top shelf customer service
I have used Modern for other vehicles and have always received superior service. They are knowledgeable, friendly and on point with service as well as possible future service needs.
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you Chris.  The 5 Star Review is greatly appreciated.  Looking forward to taking care of your rides for many years to come!

SJ
Sandy J.
Shawsville, VA
06/25/2019
I'm always greeted with smiles. Things are fixed I'm on my way. Everyone loves my service dog, Sadie.
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you Sandy and Sadie!

LP
Lynn P.
06/23/2019
Consistently Excellent
As usual, the personnel at the front desk were friendly and accommodating and the service was very good. If you have any work done to your car at Modern Automotive, I'd be surprised if you don't come away happy with their work.

06/23/2019
State inspection failure
When Nancy told me that you had failed her inspection because of her tires, I was ticked off and skeptical, because it was only about a month ago that we had to replace one of her tires. At that time, we looked(not y’all but down here in SC) at replacing all 4 but the other three looked fine. That’s why I asked Nancy to send me photos of the tires. Thank u very much for failing her car and then helping her get the tires as quickly as possible and re-aligning the car so she could drive back down to SC safely!! I could not believe how quickly those tires wore out!!!

AH
Amy H.
GMC Acadia
06/20/2019
Efficient
Thomas worked me in that day even though they had a booked schedule. Finished my oil change quickly. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Even asked if I needed a ride back to work! My first experience here, and I will be back!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/20/2019

Amy, thank you so much for the excellent review.  Glad we were able to get you taken care of.  Looking forward to being your go to place for automotive service and repair.

YI
Yumiko I.
06/19/2019
Good service &
Free shuttle service was nice. They are generally helpful and willing to share the information.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Yumiko for the 5 Star review!

40-382-8808

KC
Keith C.
Blacksburg, VA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/17/2019
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/17/2019

Thanks for the 5 Star Review!

GH
Glen H.
Elliston, VA
Saturn VUE
06/17/2019
Modern
Friendly courteous excellent service and they make you feel like family
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the excellent review.  It means a great deal to us.

PC
Peter C.
North Carolina
Nissan
06/13/2019
Great service!!
The auto inspection provided and attention to details and addressing my concerns was impressive. Also noted the quick turn around time which I appreciated. Highly recommend garage.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Peter!

TW
Tommy W.
Ram 1500
06/13/2019
Great gays that work there. They do everything in there power to take care of your vehicle and you. Don't think of taking my cars anywhere else.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/14/2019

I think you meant "guys" but in any case we appreciate the five star review!  :-)

PE
Paul E.
06/07/2019
Modern Automotive delivers professional service with the personal touch
Having recently returned to the area, we were looking for a reliable automobile service center, so a friend recommended Modern Automotive, what a great find, very accurate estimates up front and great service and staff, I would highly recommend them .
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you Paul.  We depend on recommendations like the one you got and the one you gave to help folks find us.  Appreciate you taking the time to write this one!

CP
Chris P.
Nissan Sentra
06/07/2019
Fast, Friendly, Fair, & Professional Service....
As good as I've found in the NRV. Inspections, brakes, tires, oil changes....always a ride to & from if I need it. Thanks Thomas, Chuck, the gang for your good work.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you Chris!  We really appreciate that took the time to provide such an excellent review.  Being off the beaten path folks don't accidently find us and reviews like yours really help us get noticed.

Sincerely

AC
Allen C.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Allen said they are easy to work with and friendly.

Bruce B.
Dodge Caliber
06/05/2019
Oil Change and Peace of Mind
Another great visit to my local friendly auto mechanic! I trust this place with all of my cars.
Chuck S., Manager from Modern Automotive responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you Bruce!  Glad that we can be here for you!