Overall Rating 4.7777733/5Overall Rating 4.7777733/5Overall Rating 4.7777733/5Overall Rating 4.7777733/5rating 4.7777733
Overall Rating 2.36508/5Overall Rating 2.36508/5rating 2.36508rating 2.36508rating 2.36508

Harrisburg, NC
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/22/2015 Category: Service
service
friendly courteous and accurate
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/23/2015

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; the voice of our customer is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard. Your kind words mean a great deal to our staff and we look foward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Thanks again for your time and as always your business!

SO
SILVIA O.
10/14/2015 Category: Service
Review of Hyundai Service
Representatives are very helpful and professional.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/20/2015

Hey Sylvia,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; here at Modern Hyundai we feel as though our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  Your kind words mean a great deal to our service staff and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

MARY G.
Rockwell, NC
10/10/2015 Category: Service
Does not do what they say..
Bought 2nd car here first experience was good...this time has not been good at all...had to take car back because of body work that should have been done prior to me buying. .car was not clean when purchased so he told me when I brought it back in it would be detailed... no car mats...said they would order mats for my car (me giving them to much credit thinking that they would be the mats made for my car...not something that doesn't even cover floors and doesn't hook in....some thin, cheap, too small mats...thrown on non vacuumed floor..car was not detailed.....really just fed up...and the purchasing of this vehicle was also bad experience. ..will not suggest this place to buy a car to anyone.

Locust, NC
10/09/2015 Category: Service
Quick and good service. People are great.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Cure Critic Review.  The voice of our customer is imperative to the growth of our dealership; please know you were heard.  Your kind words mean a great deal to our service staff and we look forward to seeing you on you next service visit.

ME
MICKEY E.
Midland, NC
10/08/2015 Category: Service
you folks are good people.
Customer Service is the best.

Hey Mickey,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review.  Your voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership; please know you were heard.  Your kind words mean a great deal to our service staff and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Thanks again for your time and as always your business!

AC
Alida C.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
09/22/2015 Category: Service
Always on time
As soon as I arrived, they took my car in; and before I knew it, I was advised car was ready. They know our time is precious and I really appreciate that.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/23/2015

Hey Alida,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; here at Modern Nissan we feel as though our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  Your kind words mean a great deal to our service staff and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

GP
GAIL P.
Landis, NC
09/18/2015 Category: Service
Recall
Courteous, efficient, professional. Great experience. Thanks.

Hey Gail,

SR
Susan R.
2012 HYUNDAI ACCENT
09/15/2015 Category: Service
Excellent service until I discovered a problem!
The service I received (at the time!) was wonderful. However, a week later, on our way to Chattanooga, TN the "check engine" light came on. I managed to find a Hyundai dealer close by & was told that there was a problem with the computer codes. If I'd been halfway up a mountain or driving along the Nantahala River, I would have not been at all pleased!
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/15/2015

Hey Susan,

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service provided to you on your visit with us however, it is unfortunate to hear of the trouble that took place on your trip.  Unfortunately, check engine lights can come on at any point in time and for any reason.  I truly hate that occured, but I am glad that a Hyundai dealer was able to service your vehicle and get you safely back on the road.  Thank you again for your time and as always your business.

Harrisburg, NC
09/14/2015 Category: Service
Professionalism and excellent product
Have had nothing but a positive experience when dealing w/Modern Hyundai of Concord. Techs are courteous, professional and knowledgeable. I love my Elantra. Would highly recommend Hyundai to everyone.

Milton R.
2011 HYUNDAI GENESIS
09/12/2015 Category: Service
They value your time.
When making the appointment to have my car serviced I asked how long it would take and was told approx 1 hour. Arrived on time for 8:30 appointment. At 9:27 my car was ready. This has been my experience every time at this dealer weather it's a major service or just an oil change.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/14/2015

Hey Milton,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; the voice of our customer is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  Your kind words mean a great deal to our service staff and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

LA
LEE A.
09/08/2015 Category: Service
customer service
Quick and great customer service.

Hey Lee,

BENJAMIN M.
09/08/2015 Category: Service
Always great service!
Not once in over 2 years have I ever had a bad experience getting service. All service reps are top notch and I will continue to bring my car there.

Hey Benjamin,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; the voice of our customer is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  Your kind words mean a great deal to our service staff.  We look forward to your next service visit.

BOBBY M.
08/31/2015 Category: Service
Nice visit
Excellent service in a timely manner. Service agent even reminded me that my 2015 Sonata did not need a state inspection because it is new. And the cashier is young, sweet and good-looking. But I'm old and wrinkled. The visit was enjoyable.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/04/2015

Hey Bobby,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; the voice of our customer is imperative to the growth of our dealership. We appreciate you as our customer and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

WR
WANDA R.
Gastonia, NC
08/29/2015 Category: Service
fast
Professional and curteous
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/31/2015

Hey Wanda,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; the voice of our customer is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  Your kind words mean a great deal to our Service Staff and we appreciate you as our customer and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

RN
Rebekah N.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
08/25/2015 Category: Service
good location and friendly staff
I have had my 2013 Sonata serviced at the dealership a few times and the entire staff has always been extemely helpful with my questions and very courteous. Modern takes great care of their customers.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/26/2015

Hey Rebekah,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; the voice of our customer is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard. Your kind words mean a great deal to our service staff.

Salisbury, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/21/2015 Category: Service
Almost a five star experience.
With just a little more snap at the service desk and a leaner intake form (poor guy spent more time plugging in info than talking to me and he seemed very proficient at data entry) Modern could be the premier dealership experience in the area. Go for it guys; you're right there.

We will be sure to address this matter and will use this review as a learning tool.

Locust, NC
08/19/2015 Category: Service
Nice
Great place to go that is close and convenient.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/20/2015

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership.  Your kind words mean a great deal to our staff and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

MARCIA C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2015 Category: Service
Always a 1st class experience
As a Hyundai owner for over 4 years now, i can honestly say these folks are like family! Nice to have someone on your side.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/13/2015

Hey Marcia,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; your voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership and your kind words mean a great deal to our staff.  Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

Landis, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2015 Category: Service
Customer service
Kristofer's level of knowledge was excellent. He spoke in terms that were very easily understood. He went above and beyond. Great service!

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; Modern Hyundai feels as though our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership.  Your kind words mean a great deal to our staff, please know you were heard.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

SJ
STACEY J.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
08/07/2015 Category: Service
Always friendly, professional service.
I've always been skeptical of getting my car serviced at dealerships, but this one made a believer out of me. The service department offers fast, professional, friendly service. I'll never go anywhere else.
Chris B., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/07/2015

Hey Stacey,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; here at Modern Hyundai we feel as though our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  Your kind words mean a great deal to our service staff and we look forward to your next service visit.