TG
Thomas G.
Locust, NC
07/07/2020 Category: Service
modern hyundai is the best dealership i've been too in nc.
Modern hyundai is a GREAT DEALERSHIP. The salespeople are great, and they don't forget you after the sale is made. The service people are just as good. I would recommend them to anyone. I have purchased 6 hyundai since 2008 and i enjoyed each one.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

2016 Hyundai Azera
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Service Review
My service here has always been friendly and prompt.
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/07/2020

2014 Hyundai Equus
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Service after the sale!
Excellent service as always! My vehicle has been service only at Modern of Concord since I purchased it new in 2014.
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/06/2020

Julian H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!!!!
I highly recommend Hyundai to purchase a vehicle, the maintenance reminders and service is just awesome! Very pleasant and knowledgeable staff and no long wait to have vehicle service. The facility is super clean especially the bathrooms. Just a great atmosphere!!!

Miranda G.
Mount Pleasant, NC
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Attentive Service
As usual, making an appt really helps! My guy kept me up to date on how my service was going and got me out as quickly as possible!
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/06/2020

Regina W.
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Always a pleasure
This dealership is top notch. Making my appointment was very easy. They Sent me reminders. They were right on schedule, the location is very modern and clean. The employees are very polite and professional.
KA
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/03/2020

Alton S.

VK
Valarie K.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Mr. Simpson was very professional and made my next appointment with problem. He even explain the program for covid 19 for repairs.

AP
Anil P.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
service
excellent service Kristopher thank you for excellent service

anil patel
KA
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/02/2020

FV
Francis V.
Kannapolis, NC
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Frank
Very attentive and professional. Great service
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/01/2020

2020 Hyundai Sonata
Great service everytime!
I have been a Hyundai owner for 6yrs and I have nothing but great experiences. They have stayed consistent from customer service to just being overall nice people. Which is why I will continue to be a proud hyundai owner!
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/01/2020

Rhonda R.
Kannapolis, NC
06/30/2020 Category: Service
I carried the insurance added to my payment to fix my rims if I messed them up. This is what they fixed. All look like new.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Salisbury, NC
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Kristofer J. Takes excellent care of you..
Very quick in and out.

JO
James O.
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Great Service even in the midst of a crisis!
Last Friday I had my 2019 Kona in for reguelar service...Everyone was wearing facemasks including me. The wating area seating was spaced at least six feet apart or even more spacing. My car was serviced and washed in less than an hour! And I was on the highway back home....outstanding! I highly recomend Concord Hyundai for both great automobiles and great service.

James OKelly 6-30-2020

JZ
James Z.
Salisbury, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
great customer service
this was my first experience working with Modern Hyundai. They were great to work with. Kept me informed. Even with a minor hiccup they took care of me and made sure the vehicle was in top shape before letting it out of the shop. This was probably my best experience ever with a dealership.
KA
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/30/2020