Overall Rating 4.7878755/5Overall Rating 4.7878755/5Overall Rating 4.7878755/5Overall Rating 4.7878755/5rating 4.7878755
Overall Rating 2.37879/5Overall Rating 2.37879/5rating 2.37879rating 2.37879rating 2.37879

Midland, NC
08/28/2019 Category: Service
All service was done in a timely manner and the service rep was able to get my repair covered under warranty, even though the warranty was technically expired. That goes a long way toward building brand loyalty for both Hyundai and the dealership. Thanks!
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

DT
Darlene T.
Salisbury, NC
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
service visit
I was fortunate to talk to Jeff. the service manager. He did not charge me for the visit to compensate for an overcharge last visit. He is always pleasant and helpful. I truly feel he is fair and as a female, he explains the issues and so they are understood. I am pleased with my visit and I think Jeff truly is the best thing Modern has as a customer advocate. Even though the place was super busy he looks after the customers..

Traci S.
Harrisburg, OR
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Brought my daughter's car in for a repair. Christopher was very friendly and easy going; put me at ease. The car was finished earlier than anticipated; great waiting area. Overall great experience!

2007 Hyundai Elantra
Just an oil change...
Everything went smoothly. Very friendly group. Can't ask for much more than that on an oil change! Oh, and they have really cool service area garage doors!

Monroe, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
The service was great and Jeff Crump was Great as always

Samantha B.
very pleased customer service
I love Modern, everyone is always friendly and professional, looking for ways to help you in the best interest of the customer. Very helpful!

LH
Leroy H.
Lexington, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/27/2019 Category: Service
I am always greeted with a warm smile and excellent service

AI
Aida I.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
customer
the service department staff is always very helpful, friendly....overall my experience has always pleasant:)

PA
Phillip A.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Great affordably price on the service
Have always treated me very nice and done good work
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/27/2019

Deborah L.
Salisbury, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Good service location
I have been going here since I purchased my car. The reason, quite honestly, is the fact I got free oil changes for the first year. I recently discovered I get free inspections for the period I have this car. That is certainly a nice perk. Will I keep coming?

At this time, I do go to Concord fairly often so if I can work out service times when I am in Concord, then it makes sense to do things there. However, I have an excellent mechanic here in Salisbury who is actually the reason I ended up at Modern Hyundai. He refused to change a headlight on my previous Santa Fe because he knew of Hyundai's warranty and told me he did not want to take a chance on me losing ay part of my warranty. So, for an oil change or simple service, I might stay in Salisbury but if pricing is comparable and I can gte an appointment when in Concord, I have no problem staying with Modern Hyundai.

Matthew R.
Very friendly

VB
Vinod B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2019 Category: Service
immediate attendance. good quality service
I went there for oil change and battery replacement. i was able to talk to representative as soon as went there and gave my car. They took an hour for oil change and battery change. every one there received me well and explained the service and charges.

JN
James N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Quick and professional they do great work

FM
Felisha M.
Thank You!!!!!
Honestly, between Lisa and Kris, I cannot ask for a better team. I don’t know the mechanics in the back, but I’m so happy for them too. After some repeated misfires, they put me in a loaner and fixed it. They made me feel comfortable and secure. They are amaze-balls!!! :)

Regina W.
Friendly and efficient
I brought my car in for a recall. It was easy to make an appointment on line. When I arrived, the dealership was very clean, and very modern. The employees were warm and friendly and tools care of my needs right away
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/27/2019

AP
Alphonso P.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Sonata 2.0t
I brought my vehicle in for routine check up and was advised that my battery was low but a replacement was not needed at the time. I went ahead and purchased another one battery since it was my sons car and he was taking it back to college.
This is what I mean by thinking of your customer and being honest. Knowing that I can trust Jeff and the entire service department means more than words can express. Thanks again!!!!

Alphonso
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Modern Hyundai of Concord/ Genesis of Concord. Thanks for the added comments about Jeff.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/25/2019 Category: Service
I love it
I will get everybody to come and recommend them to buy your cars and keep coming back for more.
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/26/2019

CT
Charles T.
2014 Hyundai Equus
08/25/2019 Category: Service
Service appt
Great service in and out is what I like

John B.
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Service dept

Betty M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and kind sales people and managers
Great place to shop for a car .
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/24/2019