Overall Rating 4.7812456/5Overall Rating 4.7812456/5Overall Rating 4.7812456/5Overall Rating 4.7812456/5rating 4.7812456
Overall Rating 2.36508/5Overall Rating 2.36508/5rating 2.36508rating 2.36508rating 2.36508

KP
Kay P.
Kannapolis, NC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Have always had excellent service there.
I have always dealt with Kristofer Johnson and have always had an excellent experience with him. He is a top customer service representative.
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

EB
Eileen B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
I had a scheduled appointment for my Santa Fey last friday and had no waiting time. My car was ready as promised and is running like it is new.

Marianna W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great communication
Though I had an appointment to get a state inspection, it took over an hour. Seemed a bit long. The technician updated me and apologized for the delay. Since the service was complimentary, I tried to be understanding.

BC

EH
Elizabeth H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Always excellent customer service
I have had my 2013 Sante Fe serviced since purchasing the vehicle new. Kristopher Johnson and/or Jeff Crump are typically the service advisors I see and they both provide excellent customer service. The recent visit was for a recall for my Sante Fe that included extended period of time at the shop. Kristopher remained in contact me throughout that time with updates on my vehicle. Just bought a second vehicle, a Kona, from another dealership, and will take this one to Modern as well!
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/22/2019

Harrisburg, NC
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Fixed what other dealers couldn’t find...first try.
Title says it all.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/21/2019

Harrisburg, NC
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Jeff was very professional and took care of my issues in a timely manner. Car is running great!

07/20/2019 Category: Service
My hyundai sonata recall service on July 13
I visited Modern Hyundai on July 13 to get my car serviced for recall notice repair. They did everything perfectly on time.I will defintely visit for all my future maintenance needs.

CR
Carey R.
friendly
quite helpful didnt have to wait long
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/20/2019

Excellent!
Excellent service as always 😁

DF
Donna F.
Salisbury, NC
Great cars!
With Hyundai you get a lot of bang for your buck. Lots of features, insanely good gas mileage, and a smooth ride for a low price. I have the Elantra and the Sonata and must say they are both quality automobiles! My other car is a 2014 Mustang GT so it takes a lot to impress me so believe me when I say you won't go wrong with a Hyundai!

We are extremely sorry to hear that last service was not a positive one.I will look into your service and see why the time was longer than excepted.

Huntersville, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Not the usual Treatment
Used to stellar customer service and timely resolution. However, you guys "slipped". Car sat and nothing done while I sat and waited. Surprising as I'm used to an (unsolicited) status/update. Hoping my next visit proves this was just an oddity and not was I should expect going forward.

We are extremely sorry to hear that your last service was not a positive one. I had thought you and I had it all resolved after our phone conversation.

Keyonna S.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Jeff in the service department always helps me when I need to get my car serviced. He's excellent with customers and always gets the job done.

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and nice facility
I came in for recall repairs. I had an appointment but pleasantly surprised at how quickly they got me in and out.

Always great service
I always love working with the folks at Modern Hyundai service. They make me feel like they are trying to help without feeling like I'm being overcharged.
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/19/2019

Suzanne B.
Salisbury, NC
Engine replaced
They put in a new engine in n 4 days with zero costs to me. I am very satisfied. Any other dealer would have had some hidden cost.

Timely service

Stephen C.
Amazing customer service
Modern Hyundai of Concord has always provided us with exceptional customer service! The folks in the service department have always taken good care of us and are a pleasure to deal with!
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/18/2019

AP
Anil P.
service
had my inspection was done in fine manner staff was very good kept in touch with me and informed me the process .

very happy nice clean place

SP
Susan P.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Everyone is always helpful, and friendly!