MONTIER D.
INFINITI JX35
05/04/2021
Very efficient.
This is my second time coming here to have my vehicle fixed and the customer service has always been excellent. Any issues, they attend to it fast. Mr. Gary a true gentleman. I will continue to bring all my vehicles here.

CJ
CHARLIE J.
Buick LeSabre
04/30/2021
Garry Church is very professional and he have a great pull with customers!
Excellent work and they do it in a timely fashion

WT

ES
EILEEN S.
Middle River, MD
04/29/2021
It's so nice they repair my car while I'm at work
I like this place most of the no appt is need get the work I need on my car and the prices are not too bad . Everyone there is always friendly . If my car needs extra work they call me and let me know . They have a clean place plus they really know what they are doing

BOB S.
Washington, DC
BMW i3
04/28/2021
Hitch installed
Couldn’t have been friendlier or more efficient.

DARRYL SGT. S.
Land Rover Range Rover
04/28/2021
What makes the place great is the effort towards satisfying the customer
I’ve been a customer since 2004-5 from my Ford jaguar Toyota Range Rover and the work has always been good

SP
SAM P.
04/22/2021
Garry and team are the best int he business
I can always count on Garry and team to be honest. Every experience has been 5 star quality.

LR
LUCINO R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/22/2021
Profesional work
It was a great job. Definitely I’ll come back

04/18/2021
Proffessionalisn
The only thing that I was not pleased with is the amount of time that it took to get the parts that were needed for the repairs

ST
SABIN T.
Towson, MD
Volkswagen Golf R
04/17/2021
Very friendly and great work done on time
I had to get a hitch installed and Garry took good care. He is very friendly and a pleasure to interact with. The hitch was installed in a timely fashion and the work is really well done. I am using a bike rack on the hitch now and I am really satisfied.

CT
CHRISTOPHER T.
Jeep Cherokee
04/17/2021
Friendly service!
Friendly staff and was greeted when I walked in.

DK
DARLENE K.
04/11/2021
Car maintenance
Good service every time very pleased

SA
SHAUNNICE A.
04/07/2021
Thank u so much was so fast fixing my car

ND
NICK D.
Chestertown, MD
Honda Crosstour
04/01/2021
Glitchless
I had a hitch installed on a 2013 Honda Crosstour. Monument is a certified e-hitch installer. I live >n Chestertown, MD, about 1 hr 20 min from Baltimore. I arrived early. Monument took the car in right away. They installed the hitch in a little over an hour. They were efficient, professional and pleasant.

INFINITI QX60
03/29/2021
A little pricey yeah I heard good things but that's the one to visit I thought it was a little pricey convenience
A little pricey for the average guy pretty much the same prices as a car dealer ship