ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (1)

VANESSA S.
Jeep Cherokee
02/25/2021
Great Experience
I was referred by a friend and I’m glad I had my suv serviced there. The customer service was great and I will bring my vehicle there for future service.

BZ
BRENDA Z.
Essex, MD
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2021
Great Service!
Garry and his crew are always so nice and informative about what your car needs every time I take to them. I would definitely recommend you take your car to Monument Street Auto Center.

CJ
CHARLIE J.
Buick LeSabre
02/19/2021
Mr Garry Church
He is an excellent host he make you feel secure he doesn't hound you about getting repairs ,he explains his work that is need Thank You and your crew Mr Garry Church.

DONALD C.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/16/2021
100% pleased loyal customer πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Title speaks for itself..

BW
BRENDA W.
Dundalk, MD
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2021
Even though they could not fix my flat tire, they put on my spare until I could get to the place I bought the tires. Gary is friendly and helpful.

Customer Service
What makes it great is the customer service and the convenience of dropping off the car and being taken to work by the shuttle

ROB S.
Jeep Cherokee
02/12/2021
Gary the owner is a genuinely good guy!
I trust Gary and Monument Auto to honestly evaluate my auto issues. I have been using them for 5 years. I have always found them to be honest, fair and their prices are reasonable.

02/09/2021
Efficient and friendly
I brought my vehicle here for State safety inspection. They completed it quickly and communicated everything clearly and patiently. Very honest and trustworthy. I will definitely return to make the necessary repairs, and any else I may need in the future.

COURTNEY H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/01/2021
Good shops are hard to find
Went to get my tundra diagnosed and a quote. They were quick explained everything and why it needed to be done and were prompt. Clear cut customer service.

MICHELLE R.
Cadillac XT5
01/25/2021
Great
Always good work at Monument auto.

TR
TONY R.
Lexus IS 250
01/22/2021
Satisfied customer
Very professional clean safe waiting area gets your vehicle in and out.

AMY M.
Abingdon, MD
01/20/2021
Always great service
Friendly, thorough, competitively priced.

WW
WILBERT W.
01/15/2021
Excellent service, Gary is awesome and friendly.
I must say the service is excellent, Gary is friendly and a people person, that's why I only come here because they do things the right way.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/18/2021

Wilbert, Thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto Center. We appreciate your feedback and recommendation.

MSAC is equipped to Service Import and Domestic vehicles. Our factory trained and ASE certified mechanics are ready to Diagnose, Repair and Maintain your vehicles. In fact, we have more then a hundred years combined experience. We are also a MD State Inspection Station. Monument has been serving the Baltimore and surrounding areas for more nearly TWENTY YEARS. We value the confidence you place in us and this small business.Β

Call Us ~We'll Be here for You. 410-522-3737

MV
Maria V.
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Maria said price wise, quality wise. She can talk to them on what she needs. If she asks any questions they will try to explain it to her. The price is right. They are trustworthy, honest, and affordable.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/18/2021

Maria, Thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto Center. We appreciate your feedback and recommendation.

MSAC is equipped to Service Import and Domestic vehicles. Our factory trained and ASE certified mechanics are ready to Diagnose, Repair and Maintain your vehicles. In fact, we have more then a hundred years combined experience. We are also a MD State Inspection Station. Monument has been serving the Baltimore and surrounding areas for more nearly TWENTY YEARS. We value the confidence you place in this small business.Β

Call Us ~We'll Be here for You

01/01/2021
Great
Fast professional service
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/18/2021

Keron, Thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto Center. We appreciate your feedback and recommendation.

MSAC is equipped to Service Import and Domestic vehicles. Our factory trained and ASE certified mechanics are ready to Diagnose, Repair and Maintain your vehicles. In fact, we have more then a hundred years combined experience. We are also a MD State Inspection Station. Monument has been serving the Baltimore and surrounding areas for more nearly TWENTY YEARS. We value the confidence you place in us!Β

Call Us ~We'll Be here for You