Latest Review about 1 month ago

FC
FUMIN C.
Nottingham, MD
12/30/2019
Good, honest, and reasonable price.
I have been taking my car to this place for over 10 years. I trust Gary. I think they are honest and reliable.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/02/2020

Thanks for choosing MSAC. We appreciate your loyalty and the awesome review. Call us for all of your automotive needs.

EN
Elaine N.
Middle River, MD
Buick Lucerne
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Elaine said they do good service. They didn't put a mat on the drivers side this time and got grease on her rug, which is unusual for them.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/02/2020

Elaine, Thanks for choosing MSAC. We value your feedback and recommendation. Sorry to hear about grease on your rug - please stop by at your convenience to have that removed.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/27/2019
Convince Great Customer service
Always does a good. No hassle straight forward pricing. Have been a customer for about 10 years. Never had a problem with service.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/06/2020

William, thanks for choosing MSAC. We appreciate your loyalty and the awesome review. Call us for all of your automotive needs.

Lutherville Timonium, MD
Honda Civic Sdn
12/05/2019
You always do a great job!
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/06/2020

Thanks for choosing MSAC ! We appreciate your loyalty and the awesome review. Call us for all of your automotive needs.

LEONID S.
Rosedale, MD
Nissan Pathfinder
11/21/2019
Thank you for great service.
The second time I requested service from this Auto Center and got excellent service, everything on time and a reasonable price. Thank you again and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Best regards, L. Shats
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for choosing MSAC. We appreciate your business, feedback, and for recommending our Shop.
Call us for All your Automotive needs!

PD
PETE D.
Windsor Mill, MD
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/20/2019
Tires brakes
All good do far
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 11/29/2019

We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All From A to Z - - Service the way it's meant to be! Thanks again for recommending our Shop. Call us for All your automotive needs.

JAMES B.
Lexus ES 350
11/20/2019
Always a pleasure
Been going here for yrs. 2 different cars. Work has been exceptional great. Atmosphere pleasant ez on the pockets. Found nd took care of problem at said time. Even early
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 11/29/2019

James, thanks for choosing MSAC, and for your Awesome Recommendation. Our team works hard each day to provide excellent service. Call us for All your automotive needs

EP
Emily P.
Bel Air, MD
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Emily said the business was very friendly. She said they were prompt.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 11/29/2019

Thanks for choosing MSAC. Thanks your feedback and recommendation. Our team works hard each day to provide excellent service. Call us for All your automotive needs.

KL
KATHLEEN L.
Jeep Compass
11/13/2019
Funny noises
I felt confident taking my car to be assessed there. I knew they would be honest and truthful. They helped me a great deal on what had to be done now and what could wait a little longer.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 11/29/2019

Thanks for choosing MSAC. We appreciate your feedback and recommendation. Our team works hard each day to provide excellent service. Call us for All your automotive needs.

Christine S.
Toyota Yaris
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Christine said that she has been going there a long time. They have always been good.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 11/13/2019

Thanks again for recommending our Shop Christine.

DEJAH C.
Hyundai Accent
10/25/2019
fast easy
They did everything I need it to done very great place
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 11/13/2019

We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be.

Thanks again for recommending our Shop Dejah.

ST
SHIRLEY T.
Columbia, MD
10/23/2019
I thoroughly enjoy going to Monument Street Auto. Elizabeth at the front desk is amazing!! She is knowledgeable, professional and very kind. She is very explanatory !! ALL the staff are very excellent. Gary, wow, you are setting an excellent example!! I will continue my car service maintenance at this fine location....Thanks so much
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

Thanks again for recommending our Shop, Shirley.

ER
ELAINE R.
Nissan Armada
10/23/2019
The customer service was excellent.
The customer service was great and I will definitely recommend them to everyone family and friends.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Elaine. We appreciate your business, feedback, and for recommending our Shop.
Call us for All your Automotive needs

Joppa, MD
10/16/2019
Honest. convenient and make the time to work on your car.
I have been going to Monument St Auto Center for years and the number one reason was the convenience. I park in the lot where the service is to take shuttle to JHH from there SO of course when any car problems I have gone there and I am glad. I have gotten nothing but excellent service and they are honest, courteous and very willing to work with you. I just had a tire repair done and Liz at desk noticed my key was splitting and I thought it would be a lot of money to program another key I had and she told me may just be a battery less than 20$ to repair and she was correct, that made my day and I was so grateful she noticed and offered to take care of it.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service review.

We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be! Thanks again for taking the time to complete the service review and for recommending our Shop.

AU
ANTONIA U.
10/14/2019
The service
I go in there. They get me situated and get me out quick.very much recommended
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your valuable feedback and recommendation. We Do it All From A to Z --Service the way it's meant to be! Thanks again for recommending our Shop.

Call us for All of Your Automotive Needs ~  Imports and Domestics 410-522-3737