NS
Abingdon, MD
Toyota Venza
09/20/2019
Car repair
I always drop my car off in the morning and its serviced while I'm at work. I love this convenience. Work is always professional.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/23/2019

Nicole thanks again for recommending our Shop.
Call us for All your automotive needs
410-522-3737

We Do it All From A to Z ~ Service the way it's meant to be!
Imports and Domestics

MICHELLE R.
Cadillac SRX
09/13/2019
Great
EXCELLENT job.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks, Michelle, for recommending our Shop!

SA
SHIRETTA A.
Nissan Murano
09/11/2019
Very Convenient
It was so convenient to be able to park my car to get on the shuttle, as I do every day, but then have an oil change while I was at work.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks for recommending our Shop Shiretta.

DK
DARLENE K.
09/08/2019
Monument Auto
I'm very satisfied with the service and they are going to be my main company to handle all the work needed to be done on my car from now on.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks, Darlne,for recommending our shop.

WT
WARRACE T.
Rosedale, MD
09/06/2019
Excellent customer services
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks, Warrace, for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! Even on a good day we all need to know that the work we're doing is consistantly good work.

KW
KALAI W.
Nissan Murano
08/29/2019
Outstanding Service!
I contacted Garry following a recommendation from a friend and he welcomed me into the shop immediately! Not only was he thorough while servicing my car, but he went above and beyond to communicate his full inspection and offered his professional opinion about items in need of servicing versus non-immediate. He is honest in his work and professional! Also, he reached out to me 2 days following completion of servicing my car to ensure that it was running smoothly. I highly recommend Monument St. Auto Center!
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 08/29/2019

Thanks for the Great Review. Our team works hard in the Rain, Sleet, Snow and ~HEAT~ to keep your car in top notch condition!
Thanks Again We truly appreciate your feedback and recommendation!

Call Us for All your Automotive needs!

410-522.3737

SYDALIA B.
Burtonsville, MD
Ford Crown Victoria
08/26/2019
Great shop....
I have brought my car's here for service several times. The prices are affordable, the service is awesome. Gary and Elizabeth are very pleasant. I encourage all to bring your vehicle in for service. This place is wonderful.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 08/29/2019

Thanks for your Awesome Recommendation! Our team works hard each day to provide excellent service.

Chevrolet Traverse
08/23/2019
Somewhat Accurate and speedy service
Picked my car up and it started overheating. How was that particular problem missed especially if it was the problem that caused the initial car repair but other than that very professional receptionist and good quality work.
Garry C., MANAGER from Monument St Auto Center responded on 08/26/2019

Good Morning
 Yes, when your car came in the serpentine belt was broken on it which means that your water pump was not turning causing you car to overheat. after you picked it up a plastic heater hose connector broke causing the antifreeze to leak out. unfortunatly it was an unforeseen circumstance as the hose was not leaking when we test drove it or else as you experienced all of the antifreeze would have leaked out & we would have seen & smelled the leak at that time.
  As I recall we brought you back in that next day & replaced the hose connector right away at minimal cost to you.
  As with all of our customers, we value your business and strive to provide you with the best service at an affordable price and apologize for any inconveince you may have experienced.

Garry Church
Manager

LG
Latrina G.
Essex, MD
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Latrina said that the business did an excellent job. She mentioned that the team was wonderful .
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 08/26/2019

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! Even on a good day we all need to know that the work we're doing is consistantly good work. Thanks again for the recommendation Latrina!

MARK P.
White Marsh, MD
08/16/2019
Thorough in their assessment of problem
I like the honesty and integrity of these folks. No need for me to go anywhere else.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 08/26/2019

Thanks for the awesome review. We really appreciate your feedback and recommendation.

Essex, MD
08/15/2019
Great job
They provided quality service and the customer service was excellent
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 08/26/2019

We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be!

Thanks again for recommending our Shop.

RL
ROGER L.
08/14/2019
Tire repair
Fast courteous in depth service.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 08/26/2019

We Do it All From A to Z ~ Service the way it's meant to be!  - Imports and Domestics. Thanks again for recommending our Shop!

MICHELLE R.
Cadillac SRX
08/14/2019
Great service.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 08/26/2019

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! Even on a good day we all need to know that the work we're doing is consistantly good work. Thanks again Michelle!

BT
Burl T.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Burl said that they have top of the line service. He said that he was more than happy with them and he was totally satisfied with them.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 08/14/2019

Thanks for your Awesome Recommendation!

We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All FromA to Z - Imports and Domestics.

Thanks again for recommending our Shop!

BT
Burl T.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks Burl for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! Even on a good day we all need to know that the work we're doing is consistantly good work. Thanks for the recommedation!