MICHAEL G.
Toyota Camry Solara
05/08/2020
Fixed everything that the shop before him messed up
The best shop in Baltimore city hands down. Fast great work and friendly environment. I will never let anyone else touch my cars

JEFF R.
Dundalk, MD
Kia Optima
05/06/2020
The owner take great care of his shop as well as his customers

KC
KEN C.
Annapolis, MD
INFINITI FX35
04/30/2020
I have taken my cars there and Gary has always provided excellent service.

JOHN R.
04/22/2020
great service as usual
garry and the folks at monument auto took great care of me once again. garry explained what needed to be done including cost and time estimates. they’ve worked on my vehicle for years and i would recommend them to anyone.

MICHELLE R.
04/18/2020
Trustworthy
I only bring my cars there.

MONTIER D.
INFINITI JX35
04/10/2020
Quick and fast
The young lady at the front desk was excellent. Very professional and know her job well.

MICHAEL C.
Elkridge, MD
Lincoln MKS
04/10/2020
Went for State Inspection
Were quick and efficient. A little more expensive.

03/26/2020
I always have a great experience when I come here. The staff is always freindly and helpful
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 04/06/2020

We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be!
Thanks again for recommending MSAC.

EG
EVA G.
Chevrolet Cutaway
03/13/2020
Brakes
Fast work !!
Thanks so much guys
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 04/06/2020

Thanks for choosing MSAC.  We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be!
Eva, Thanks again for recommending our Shop.

SHELBI B.
03/04/2020
Fantastic and Trustworthy
If you don’t already love or have a mechanic, you absolutely need to give Garry and his team a chance at Monument Auto. Extremely professional and trust worthy with easy parking!!!
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 04/06/2020

Thanks again, for choosing MSAC and recommending our Shop, Shelbi.

Colora, MD
03/02/2020
tires
I have had a continuous problem with my tires losing air. I asked that a technician check tire pressure. One of tires had low psi and was not corrected
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you for choosing MSAC and taking the time to complete our service review.

We are sorry that we didn't meet your expectations this time around- Thanks again for sharing so that we can correct our procedures.  410-522-3737

MV
MARK V.
02/28/2020
Great people and service
I'm always pleased with Monumental Auto service and employees.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 04/06/2020

Mark, Thanks for choosing MSAC and taking the time to complete our service review.

We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Thanks again for recommending our Shop.

Lincoln MKX
02/28/2020
Convience
Had an issue with my car over the weekend. Gary was able to diagnosis and correct the problem on Monday.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you for choosing MSAC and taking the time to complete our service review.

STEVEN H.
Ram 1500
02/27/2020
Reliable solid and fair
Cannot go wrong with monument st auto . Been taking my work and personal vehicles there for years and never an issue . Work is done properly .
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 04/06/2020

Steven, thank you for choosing MSAC and taking the time to complete our service review.

CP
Charlie P.
Essex, MD
Chrysler 200
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Charlie said this business's service is great, Gary is great and they get right on the job.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 04/06/2020

Charlie, thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto. We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be! Thanks again for recommending our Shop.

Call us for All your Automotive needs