GB
GRACE B.
Belcamp, MD
Chevrolet Cruze
10/20/2020
Quick and easy oil change while you work at JHU
It is the most convenient way to get my car serviced while I am at work and have transportation to and from the parking lot. I have been using Monument Street Auto for more than 10 years. They are reasonable and take great care of my vehicle. I highly recommend them to all Hopkins employees

Kelvin S.
Stewartstown, PA
Honda Accord Sedan
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Kelvin said they got him in and out quickly.

York, PA
10/13/2020
Gary and his team rocks!
Fast, Friendly service at an affordable price. Thanks!

EO
Eugene O.
Toyota Yaris
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Eugene said he liked the service, the quality of the work and it was done in a timely fashion.

MA

Terrell T.
Parkville, MD
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Terrell said the mechanic was friendly and welcoming. He had great customer service. They fixed the vehicle quickly so he could pick it up the next day, which he really needed.

Davante L.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Davante said they are very reasonable. Overall amazing job on his vehicle

KC
KELVIN C.
10/01/2020
The reason for my visit was the dreaded MD vehicle inspection. The reason that I tried this place was because of the reviews. I have to admit that I am extremely pleased with the service. They were very professional. Garry called to give me a status update within a few hours. Thankfully, I did not feel that i was being taken advantage. I'm satisfied with the outcome of the visit.

JAN D.
Volvo V70
09/25/2020
super job
I am so pleased with the work that you provided. My car is running so much better. Thank you
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/29/2020

Jan ~ Thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto Center. We appreciate your review and recommendation.

MSAC is equipped to Service Import and Domestic vehicles. Our factory trained and ASE certified mechanics are ready to Diagnose, Repair and Maintain your vehicles. In fact, we have more then a hundred years combined experience. We are also a MD State Inspection Station. Monument has been serving the Baltimore and surrounding areas for more nearly TWENTY YEARS. We value the trust you place in our small business.

DONALD C.
09/22/2020
Everytime i have taken my vehicle i have experienced grade A service..would recommend to family and friends
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/29/2020

Donald ~ Thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto Center. We appreciate your review and recommendation.

OE
Onyealichukwu E.
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Kenneth. He said this business was perfect. They were great and they had good customer service. Their location is amazing. They really took care of him.

Call us ~ We'll be here for you - for All your automotive needs 410-522-3737

EC
ERNEST C.
Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2020
Things done right
Excellent state inspection fast and professional. You can’t do any better. You will feel at home with this shop.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/29/2020

Ernest~ Thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto Center. We appreciate your review and recommendation.

MSAC is equipped to Service Import and Domestic vehicles. Our factory trained and ASE certified mechanics are ready to Diagnose, Repair and Maintain your vehicles. In fact, we have more then a hundred years combined experience. We are also a MD State Inspection Station. Monument has been serving the Baltimore and surrounding areas for nearly TWENTY YEARS. We value the trust you place in our small business.

Jessica C.
Frederick, MD
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Jessica said everyone was friendly, quick, efficient, and sanitary at the business.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/25/2020

Jessica - We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be!

Call us for All your automotive needs 410-522-3737

STEPHANIE C.
Parkville, MD
09/15/2020
I was pleased with the brake work, little disappointed that tires did not get adequate air. Otherwise I am happy with all work I’ve had done now and previously.😊
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/25/2020

Stephanie ~ We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be!

Call us ~ We'll be here for you - for All your automotive needs 410-522-3737

HF
Harry F.
Nissan Quest
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Harry said the business was very good, quick, and was able to diagnose the issue.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/25/2020

Harry , We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be!

Call us for All your automotive needs 410-522-3737