PW
Paul W.
Chrysler 200
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Paul said Denny and Carol have the best service.

John R.
Acura MDX
01/16/2018 Category: Service
John said the team always goes above and beyond for him.

Karen M.
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Karen said the staff was quick to respond to her issues. The mechanics were efficient and had her back on the road fast.

Carol C.
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Carol said she was satisfied with the service the business provided her.

James F.
Jeannette, PA
Cadillac DTS
01/10/2018 Category: Service
James said the business had good service.

LW
LYNN W.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/06/2018
It is very convenient for me and the service is great.
I was away for Christmas and my heater was putting out lukewarm air. When I returned home on Friday, I called and they were able to take my vehicle the day after New Years day. I always appreciate how fast they get my vehicle in and take care of my problem. It's great to have heat again!

SR GRACE H.
Bethel Park, PA
01/02/2018
Dennis, Carol and staff
Dennis, Carol and staff are the best!

SK
SHIRLEAH K.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/01/2018
Perfect work!
Every time I have a concern, Moore Service takes care of my problem. My Mini has been serviced by them for four years, and my car is in perfect running condition!

BR
BARBARA R.
01/01/2018
We have always been very satisfied with the service we get.
We have been having our cars serviced at Moore's for quite a few years now, and we have always been satisfied with the people and the service.

SP
SR MARY LOU P.
Ford Fiesta
12/30/2017
Dennis and Carol and crew always give us the best of service.

SL
SR VIVIEN L.
Mercury Milan
Great people!!
What else is there to say? Dennis, Carol and their crew are the best!

SR ANDREW MARY H.
The people, the service
I would not go anywhere else. The kindness, courtesy, and especially the people are most important.

GD
Gina D.
Pontiac G6
12/30/2017 Category: Service
Gina said the business was very personable.

JAMES P.
12/29/2017
faithful and good service as always
I have been taking my vehicles to Moore's Tire Service for over 20 years. They always do a good job, and I have never had any complaint! They take time to communicate personally with me about any repair, which I appreciate. The car was done on time, too.

ES
Edith S.
Ford Fiesta
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Edith said the employees were the best and they provided great service. They provided transportation and their prices were reasonable. She has been using this business for years.