JY

JY
Joe Y.
08/05/2017
Quality, friendly, available
I will make Morris Motors my future maintenance and repair shop!

Dave S.

BR
Bill R.
07/12/2017
Service on my 2004 Dodge Ram 2500
Got me in fast. Checked my whole truck out. Very fast and thorough.

JoDean S.
Audi TT
05/26/2017
good thoughtful service
The first impression is the immaculate shop.
Service is performed promptly, explanation of service needs is comprehensive, with reasonable charges.

CA
Chris A.
Stevenson, WA
Toyota Cab & Chassis
05/16/2017
great service
very pleased with morris motors , got me back on the road quickly----thanks

04/08/2017
very honest
does the job right

JoDean S.
RAM Pickup
03/16/2017
Good & prompt service
The service was performed well ahead of the promised time, well executed and reasonable charges.

Jerry W.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/21/2016
talk to the owner and he is doing the work.
I interupted his schedule and he politely tended to my problem. His advice and diagnosis was backed by logs on the web.
In no time I was on the road knowing what was going on with my car.

Bill S.
Honda Accord
10/29/2016
On Time and Under Budget
If Buzz was running our government we would all be much happier. Installed a new fuel/air sensor to solve my engine light problem. As always everything was quick and at a fair price.

Jerry W.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/23/2016
need a honest mechanics opinion??
Clean neat professional looking work area and a very knowledgeable person doing the job.

09/20/2016
great service
the best

Justin G.
08/30/2016
A+ Service
Whenever I pick up my vehicle from Morris Motors, my mind is at ease knowing that the job (whatever it may be) was done right and at a very fair cost. I recommend Morris Motors over any for whatever vehicle service you need.

GB
Gene B.
07/23/2016
Quick Service
The owner was quick to look at the issue we had .with our cr-v. The a/c was working intermittently. He explained what might be wrong and tried the lesser expensive fix first as it was hard to diagnose because the. A/c started to work when I took the car in for him to check. We took it in the next time it quit working and he found out what was wrong; fixed the problem as soon as he could. Very "no nonsense" guy and great to work with.

EL
Elisa L.
Hood River, OR
Pontiac Vibe
07/20/2016
Its done right
When you go to Buz you know you're getting the job done right, all maint. up to date like it should be

Joseph H.
07/09/2016
Definitely Return Satisfied Customers
Thanks, once again Buz for your great service and efficiency. Our vehicle's problem was diagnosed and solved the same day!
K&J

06/27/2016
great
the great explanation of work and always quality I can depend on

Daven C.
Trout Lake, WA
Chevrolet Pickup
02/19/2016
Great experience.
Good job done in a timely manner. I plan to go back when I have a need.

Sue M.
Chevrolet Silverado
01/11/2016
Quick service
I brought my truck in and he had it fixed within 24 hours.

Jessica H.
Toyota Tundra
12/16/2015
Great Service. Knowledgeable and Honest
Three generations of our family have taken cars to Morris Motors. Always great service.