Randy S.
GMC Sierra
04/28/2014
Good Fix
I've bee taking my trucks and cars to Morris Motors for twenty years now. Each time Buz repairs something it is fixed for good! He's also a great guy to talk with, and offers useful suggestions on how to keep my cars well maintained. Highly recommended.

Rick G.
04/21/2014
Good mechanic
Reliable and honest!

04/08/2014
Confidence is money in your pocket!
After Buz has worked on my vehicle, I know that what needed to be done was done and done correctly. I know that if something did not need done was not done. If Buz finds a situation that needs to be dealt with, he consults you first. In my opinion, this is like putting money in my pocket.

Brian H.
03/05/2014
Hallett sound bytes
All that glitters is not necessarily gold, but reliable service is certainly a precious element. Convenient, predictable, local economy!

EG
Emily G.
Subaru Legacy
12/30/2013
Friendly, Easy
Getting work done here is quick and thorough.

Jim A.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/13/2013
Competent service
Always friendly excellent service. Thanks Buzz!

David P.
11/10/2013
Check Engine Lite
Thanks so much for fixing the coil. My check engine light is now off due to your repair. However, the VSC light continue to stay on. I checked online and at Lexus of Portland and they said if it is still on, then there is a problem . Can I bring the car back in this week to fix this?

Marchal C.
10/23/2013
Buz is knowledgeable and competent. We especially appreciate that he alerts us to coming maintenance requirements and the anticipated costs.

BR
Bill R.
Volkswagen New Beetle
10/01/2013
Cars running good.
Buzz keeps my cars running good and keeps up on all of the factory maintenance.

CV
Carol V.
Tucson, AZ
BMW 525i
09/20/2013
Courteous, Convenient
I was pleased with the service I received from Morris Motors.

Julie W.
Bingen, WA
09/17/2013
Fastest repair ever!
This was our first time using Morris Motors for repairs. Buzz did a fast and professional job of repairing our car. We dropped it off that morning about 10 a.m. and had the vehicle back at the end of the work day. We appreciate the efficient service that included contacting us with an estimate and for the go-ahead for the repairs. Thank you!

09/16/2013
Done right the first time and on time.
Vehicle was done right the first time, and I never have to wait long to get it back.

SP
Sandy P.
Klickitat, WA
09/16/2013
Got my vehicle right in and repaired. Can always count on Buz.

PM
Perry M.
Dallesport, WA
09/15/2013
fast friendly service
fast friendly service work done on time and great

ES
Eula S.
Trout Lake, WA
08/27/2013
Anytime I call with a problem Iget an answer right away

08/12/2013
Honesty and Integrity keeps me coming back.
Being relatively new to the area, I have only brought my vehicle to Buz a few times. It doesn't take long to figure out that Buz offers an honesty and integrity that is second to none. I never leave Morris Motors with questions or an uneasy feeling. I know that what was needed to be done to my vehicle was done and done right. Never a feeling that something was done that did not need to be done. I will prefer my business to none other than Morris Motors.

SP
Sandy P.
Klickitat, WA
07/30/2013
Took my auto in and serviced with just one call on same day.

DF
Debi F.
Carson, WA
GMC Sierra
07/15/2013
Great Service!
Buz is thorough and keeps us on track for maintenance. Thanks!

Dezeree B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2013
fast and effiecient
Thank you for getting me in so quick and working with my situation!

PK
Peter K.
06/28/2013
Prompt, friendly, clean
Buz does a great job with last minute requests for maintenance needs, as well as long-range care/planning for larger, bigger car care problems.