Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Robert M.
Dodge Caravan
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Teresa. She said they had really good service that took less than expected.

Rolanda Jerome M.
07/05/2019
Will definitely be our go to macanic!!
After almost three weeks of throwing away money myself and my husband still didn't have a running vehicle it has been looked at and serviced with everyone mind blown on what was wrong we took a shot on trying a second option before moving forward to repair more parts and I have to say within an hour problem was found and fixed for next to nothing !! Now .. I am a true believer in honest Macanics and will definitely and highly recommend this company hands down I couldn't be more pleased with the work price and honesty Thank you Morrison's

Ryan M.
Logan, UT
Subaru Legacy
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said he took his vehicle to the business for service and the staff said it would take a couple of hours but they were able to finish the job in 45 minutes and prices are lower than other businesses.

Ann M.
Spring Hill, FL
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Ann said the business's staff did a very good job, knew what was wrong with the vehicle right away, was right to the point, and it was a good price.

TOM M.
06/27/2019
Best auto repair, honest, expert mechanics
I have been coming to Joe for all my auto repairs for over 20 yeas now & will only come to his shop for service. Others lie, give bad estimates, and will try to cheat you, and probably will not fix the problem as I have heard from many of my customers in the area. This company is a "best pick" for all your auto service needs. Get it done right the 1st time, as he has always did for me. Highly recommend Joe & his mechanics.

JOHN T.
TAMPA, FL
Jeep Patriot
06/24/2019
Always great
I have used morrisons for years
Extremely pleased

Matt P.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Matt said they did him right.

BR
Beth R.
Hudson, FL
06/18/2019
Morrison understands
I have had a lot happen lately and one could have been horrid for me but thanks to Morrisons it wasnt.. I lost my husband recently and if that wasnt bad enough the master cylinder and brake booster went out on my vehicle...nothing was settled on the death of my husband but Morrisons came thru...worked with me and fixed the problem...thank you guys...

ROB B.
Spring Hill, FL
06/12/2019
Got in got out and life is good.
As expected, I arrived when I had arranged to be there. They got me in right then. I waited less than an hour and was out the door. Service at its finest.

Cadillac DeVille
06/12/2019
Quick & Reliable
Very quick and reliable service. Thank you Morrison's!

Johnnie G.
Nissan Titan
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Johnnie said Joe an employee at this business is always honest and up front. He does good work.

Desiree M.
Honda Fit
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Desiree said she did not know any thing about the AC compressor. The man at the front desk of this business was able to show her a picture and describe to her what was going on with her vehicle. She stated she did not fully understand but he did his best to explain the situation, and she really appreciated that.

06/02/2019
The staff went above what I brought my car in for
Brought my car in for an oil change. They got me in and out in minimal time.

Chrysler 300
06/01/2019
Great service / not careful
They do goodWork. But there’s always the little details that are missed. They don’t do you protective covering on the fenders when working in your motor underneath the hood. It’s two vehicles now they put little scratches on and left completely greasy upon my arrival to pick up the vehicle. They did a lot of work on the interior of my car on this most recent trip. And left their Grease stain on my feet door and dash

JACOB G.
Brooksville, FL
05/28/2019
Always amazed
This shop always amazes me. Good people, fair prices and have listened to them explain things with other customers and they are always processional and want to make all your questions are answered.

JOHN T.
TAMPA, FL
Jeep Patriot
05/24/2019
Best place for car repairs
Always very satisfied with the service.

VD
VALERIE D.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
05/23/2019
Fast, affordable, accommodating
I called. They said come on in. They got it done. Now my 20 yr old Nissan truck is ready to go another 20 yrs.

SANDY M.
Hudson, FL
05/17/2019
The only place to take my car
I've been going to Morrison's for many years and have yet to find something to complain about. The staff is outstanding and the work is excellent. It's a friendly family like place and the managers/technicians never fail to update the customer on what's going on. They speak to you about any additional concerns they find while working on your car and give you a real dollar amount of the cost and possible consequences of ignoring the problem. I trust them and also appreciate their honesty regarding the time it will take to fix your current problem. They ask if you have time to stay and, if not, they will offer a ride to and from your home.

Serg B.
Mirabel, QC
Cadillac SRX
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Serg said he would recommend this business for service.

Joe D.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the employees were courteous. They were knowledgeable. They provided good service.