Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

ROBERT S.
Buick Roadmaster
04/10/2019
Tune-Up and Oil Change
Great Service at reasonable rates. A-1 Technicians, they do a great job, have a lot of experience. Drive from Jacksonville to have maintenance done on my car. Great job again, thank you so much!

ZH
Zenas H.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Zenas said the business does good work. The customer service was nice and kept him informed of progress. He is really glad he went to them for work.

EK
Eddy K.
Jeep Commander
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Eddy said the employees were honest. They provided good service.

EL
EVA L.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
04/03/2019
Friendly neighborhood auto repair shop
Been here a few times always taken care of, no complaints

DONNA S.
Jeep Patriot
04/02/2019
The managers and employees are always very informative and helpful
Morrison's are never pushy. They advise and leave the decision to you. When they give a time, they generally stay to schedule unless a problem exist. They are willing to fix any problem in their control.

WT
WAYNE R. T.
03/30/2019
I have been going here for several years. Never have I been disappointed with the service. My F150 wouldn't start and everyone was telling me it was in the ignition. I took it to Joe and he ran several test on it and found the fuel pump was bad. He replaced it and I was on my way and very pleased. I would certainly recommend Morrison's to anyone that wants their vehicle repaired the right way and reasonable prices.

CF
CLINT F.
INFINITI QX4
03/29/2019
Best auto repair period !
Total professionalism, family atmosphere. This is no bait and switch operation, just great service at a fair price. Joe always has the customer’s best interest in mind. I will never my vehicles anywhere else.

ROB B.
03/19/2019
Awesome.
I called up Joe the morning of to get an estimate on a tune up. First of all his price was substantially lower than another shops quote and best of all he got me in and out the same day with top quality service. If you are looking for a reliable honest repair shop then look no further. Morrisons is definitely the place.

KEN B.
Cadillac CTS Wagon
03/14/2019
Highly Recommend
Been going there for years the work is done right at a fair price

TC
Timothy C.
Dodge Dart
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said the business did a good job.

TAMARA S.
Dodge Journey
03/12/2019
Always coming through for me
They are always able to get me in and fix whatever problems we have had over the past 15 yrs. I only go to them. I trust them completely. Friendly staff and comparable prices. Thanks guys!

JACOB G.
Brooksville, FL
03/07/2019
More than pleased.
I recently bought new tires for my wife’s van using Morrison automotive. The owmer assured me I’d be happy with the tires he quoted me a price on. I had never heard of the brand but I trust the professionals. Sure enough he knew what he was talking about. Not only do the tires look good but they perform well and respond well. They are smooth and quiet. The shop was also quick, professional and I’ll be be back. Thank you.

DOROTHY D.
Cadillac Eldorado
03/07/2019
Joe And Brian
Joe And Brian are the best mechanics, and I tell everyone to go there.

JOSE M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/05/2019
They are the greatest!!
Morrison's Discount Auto Repair is managed by a gentleman and a scholar that will do everything he can to help you and make sure you leave with your problem solved professionally and economically. I have been a client since they started and for me there are no other auto mechanics that will even come close.

José M.

Jeff S.
02/27/2019
Great prices
Me and my family have been using Morrison’s for all of our cars repairs for years. honest,fast,and very reasonable prices .... I would give these guys a 10 stars if I could ... keep up the good work Joe and team ....

PE
PAUL E.
02/23/2019
Great Service As Always!
I have been doing business with Joe at Morrison's discount auto repair for close to 20 years. You will not be disappointed. Always good service( Joe and Brian) always resonable price.
Thanks as always!

DENNIS C.
02/23/2019
Been going here for years. They always give great service and don’t do unnecessary work.

Jennifer G.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business does good work at low prices. The staff and owner are excellent.

Don M.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Don said the business made him feel comfortable and they did what was needed.

Doug L.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Doug said that he recommends the place for service.