VF
Vinny F.
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Vinny said he has had no problem with them and has known Joe for a long time.

KI
KAREN I.
03/26/2020
Close convenient bit most of all friendly n very helpful
They were great as always. They help me out a lot. Being a single lady they explain n answer all my questions. Everyone is very nice. Been going there for a longtime and will continue going.

HG
HOLLY G.
Kia Rio
03/18/2020
Great Service Great Price
You guys are always prompt and low cost.

MN
Marina N.
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Marina said Joe makes sure the vehicle is perfect.

EB
ED B.
Dodge Caravan
03/16/2020
As usual, Awesome Service!
I came in for my oil change on my van. They did it quickly. They do awesome work!

WT
WAYNE R. T.
03/10/2020
Repair
I have been going here for many many years. Joe the owner is very knowledgeable on all vehicles. Not one time have I been disappointed. He has always been right when diagnosing my vehicle. Very reasonable on prices. I would highly recommend him.

PM
Paula M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Nissan Rogue
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Paula said this business was courteous, they fixed what the problem was and she was in and out.

Serge B.
Port Richey, FL
Cadillac SRX
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Serge said he went to get his battery changed at this place. The battery was under a guarantee, so they changed it with no charge and he appreciated that.

Dodge Journey
02/28/2020
Love the people who work there
When I go here they really take of my vehicle as if it was there own or there family members vehicle just really good customer service here

SG
STUART G.
Chrysler Concorde
02/27/2020
Terrific service... as usual
It's so reassuring to be able to depend on efficient and HONEST repair work.

JEANNIE R.
02/26/2020
As USUAL!
Fair, Fast, Friendly. I'm thankful to have a shop I trust!

RL
ROSE L.
Spring Hill, FL
02/23/2020
GREAT SERVICE
Whenever I am in need of a repair I never worry, I know that MORRISON'S DISCOUNT is a great place, with wonderful service and staff. Joe and Paul are always a pleasure to deal with. Been a loyal customer for over 15years. Everything from oil changes to other need repairs. They are top notch, I love the fact that they check belts,tires ECT.. so I know of future maintenance my vehicles may need ahead of time. I would highly recommend this business.

Robert H.
Covington, KY
02/18/2020
Absolutely amazing service
We were stranded from out of town in our bus. We're on a road trip with a basketball team when the fuel line harness broke. Time was of the essence and the Chevy dealer couldn't get the vehicle done until the next day. Not only did Pauley treat it an emergency and take it in immediately, they had it finished that afternoon and actually save this over 30% of what it was going to cost at the Chevy dealer. He knew we were from out of town and we had to have it done so he really could have charged as anyting. Extremely Fair. They even went above and beyond and cleaned the engine compartment and the other needs of the vehicle from all the diesel. If I was in this area I would not go anywhere else for any repair

TK
TODD K.
Kia Soul
02/16/2020
Maintenance on vehicle
Business could diagnose issues better before making verbal solution. I might have bought a part I didn't need. Other than that ,they have service my vehicles great in the past. Good service and prices.

JAMES M.
Brooksville, FL
Cadillac CTS
02/13/2020
Everyone is very helpful.
They repaired our vehicle promptly. Did a great job.