Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Dan W.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/11/2012 Category: Service
Dan said the business had good service and Joe is honest and he trusts him.

GB
Gerald B.
New Port Richey, FL
Cadillac Eldorado
08/11/2012 Category: Service
Gerald said he never had any problems with this business.

KN
KERRY N.
Ford Aerostar
08/10/2012
We have been dealing with Morrisons and Joe, the manager for years. We feel he is honest and we like him :-)
We have been taking our vehicles to Morrisons for years...honest and reliable

Robert M.
New Port Richey, FL
Honda Accord
08/08/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Barbara. She said they provided really good service.

JIM H.
08/07/2012
honest, helpful
Always treats customers right

JOHN C.
Oldsmobile Aurora
08/07/2012
Morrison's is everything you want in a auto repair shop
No apointment necessary, fast, reliable, honest, fair pricing and friendly. Who could ask for more? Would we recomment this business to a friend-yes-and we have.

AF
Angelina F.
08/05/2012
So friendly! Great work!
Always a great experience when I go there! Great prices and they do the best job in town! THANKS!

Marion M.
08/05/2012
1997 Honda
I have been doing business for many years and would trust no one else with my car. Joe and his crew has always been honest and fare and I would recommend him for all repairs.

TP
Terry P.
08/04/2012
Nice and Fast
Always take me fast and good price!I trust them!

AW
Ann W.
Courtesy and efficient service
I am always pleased with my service. have been going there for quite some time.

Rob B.
08/03/2012
Great place to do business with.
Since moving here to Florida, Joe at Morrisons has always taken care of our vehicles. They are very honest and a great value for the work. They make things right no matter what.

MIKE S.
Cadillac DeVille
ALWYS FAST AND ACCURATE SERVICE
YAHOO! THE NOISE IS GONE....GOOD JOB! THANKS!:)
NANCY (WIFE:)

tamara s.
Great service/Great prices
I've been going there for years and they have always been friendly, their work is excellent, and their prices are lower than others. I will always go to them to work on my van

PD
Patricia D.
Quality Workmanship
Been going to Morrison's for the last ten years -- the staff is pleasant, helpful and honest. The work is high quality and the prices are fair...and additionally, the work is done in a timely fashion. Why would anyone go anywhere else?!

john c.
Excellent Courteous Professional Service
We have been dealing wiith Morrison's since moving to Fl in 2004 and have always been satisfied with their service and the extra care they take to make sure our vehicles are safe to operate

Donna D.
08/02/2012
Dependable, Courteous and they translate car talk so that I understand
When I moved to the Hudson area 2002 my son-in-law suggested I take my 2000 Maxima to Morrisons as he had been taking his family and company vehicles to them and had been very satisfied with their service. These gentlemen are not only courteous but they explain what is needed using verbiage that I, as a non-mechanical person, can understand. I still have the same car! Thanks to Morrisons and Nissan it runs too good to get another one!

MARY JO S.
08/01/2012
Dependable service

JV
JAMES V.
Cadillac Seville
08/01/2012
The best in every way!
We have been using Morrison's for 7 yrs & would not go elsewhere, we tell everyone there the BEST!

DEBBIE C.
Nissan Maxima
07/28/2012
Recommendation
I always use your place for all of my families cars - I feel I have found someone I can truly trust. I also send anyone who asks and other families.

Somer B.
FL
Mercury Sable
07/27/2012 Category: Service
Somer said this business figured out the problem with her vehicle and they were able to fix it quickly and for a good price.