KW
Kenneth W.
Holiday, FL
07/26/2012 Category: Service
Kenneth said they were pretty good. He had no problems with them.

Joe M.
07/25/2012
Great exhaust work
Provided by Citysearch

It is hard to find an auto repair shop that you can trust these days and I was fortunate I was able to experience the auto repair services given by Joe and his team at Morrison’s Discount Automotive Repair (Hudson). Just last week I needed to have my exhaust done. And they did an absolutely amazing job. My brother-in-law who is a custom exhaust enthusiast asked where I had my exhaust done because it was perfect. ASE certified mechanics certainly bring auto repair services on the next level. Another thing that my family and I love about this auto repair shop is that they always have discounts, coupons, and a bunch of other promos. My friend recently won their monthly free oil change promo. Good customer service, affordable auto repair services, and monthly promos --- you ought to find these separately in other auto repair shops. But now you can find these and more, all at the same time, in one auto repair shop. I give Morrison’s two thumbs and recommend this to everyone who is looking for a good auto repair shop.
Respond

CF
CRAIG F.
Spring Hill, FL
08/03/2011
Good choice for repairs
As always, my choice for repairs is Morrison's for the simple fact that they do everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, to satisfy their customers. I drive past dozens of other repair shops without hesitation knowing that Joe and the gang will take very good care of my car.