VG
VIVIAN G.
Jeep Liberty
08/22/2019
The owner and the service techst
They took care of my ac problem and went above normal service
Joe M. from Morrison's Discount Auto Repair responded on 08/22/2019

Vivian,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Your business is greatly appreciated.

GW
GAIL W.
Spring Hill, FL
08/14/2019
Quick service
Always greeted with a smile. Quick service, always a call b4 they do anything. And a call when they are done.

SN
Stephanie N.
Homosassa, FL
Kia Optima
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said she had a great experience.

CF
CLIFFORD F.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/04/2019
Consistantly Excellent Service
Customer service is always top-notch. Prices are reasonable and work is guaranteed. I've been coming here for 13 years and would not go anywhere else!!!

TJ
Tim J.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Tim said it was the best experience he has had with any mechanic. He said they were trouble shooting an issue with his air condition unit. They didn't charge him for the service that didn't work but they did find the problem and expedited the part and had his vehicle ready by 930 am.

BW
BETTY W.
INFINITI FX45
07/28/2019
Sorry it is still running ok.
Yall have been good to me. But sorry I didn't need a transition at this time . still run ok. Betty walk I'm sure I well be back some time. thanksfor your service.

Raymond W.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Raymond said he would recommend them highly.

Robert M.
Dodge Caravan
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Teresa. She said they had really good service that took less than expected.

Rolanda Jerome M.
07/05/2019
Will definitely be our go to macanic!!
After almost three weeks of throwing away money myself and my husband still didn't have a running vehicle it has been looked at and serviced with everyone mind blown on what was wrong we took a shot on trying a second option before moving forward to repair more parts and I have to say within an hour problem was found and fixed for next to nothing !! Now .. I am a true believer in honest Macanics and will definitely and highly recommend this company hands down I couldn't be more pleased with the work price and honesty Thank you Morrison's

Ryan M.
Logan, UT
Subaru Legacy
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said he took his vehicle to the business for service and the staff said it would take a couple of hours but they were able to finish the job in 45 minutes and prices are lower than other businesses.

Ann M.
Spring Hill, FL
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Ann said the business's staff did a very good job, knew what was wrong with the vehicle right away, was right to the point, and it was a good price.

TOM M.
06/27/2019
Best auto repair, honest, expert mechanics
I have been coming to Joe for all my auto repairs for over 20 yeas now & will only come to his shop for service. Others lie, give bad estimates, and will try to cheat you, and probably will not fix the problem as I have heard from many of my customers in the area. This company is a "best pick" for all your auto service needs. Get it done right the 1st time, as he has always did for me. Highly recommend Joe & his mechanics.

JOHN T.
TAMPA, FL
Jeep Patriot
06/24/2019
Always great
I have used morrisons for years
Extremely pleased

Matt P.
New Port Richey, FL
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Matt said they did him right.

BR
Beth R.
06/18/2019
Morrison understands
I have had a lot happen lately and one could have been horrid for me but thanks to Morrisons it wasnt.. I lost my husband recently and if that wasnt bad enough the master cylinder and brake booster went out on my vehicle...nothing was settled on the death of my husband but Morrisons came thru...worked with me and fixed the problem...thank you guys...