SV
sharon v.
Ford Edge
07/30/2019
Good Service - Fair Price - No b.s.
My car overheated and AAA sent Stephen from Motor City autocare to tow it. Stephen was very professional and nice. He recommended MCA, said they are AAA certified and they would be able to repair it quickly. He was absolutely right! When I called the next morning, they already had diagnosed the problem (needed a new cooling fan assembly) and the estimate to fix it. The price was at the lower end of the average cost for this repair. Mike didn’t try to sell me any extra b.s. services like my home dealer does. He was also very courteous and funny despite how busy he was. My car was ready by 3pm that day and I was very happy! Each person I met there told me they appreciate my business. Good customer service is so lacking these days; I appreciate Motor City Auto care for getting it right. Would definitely recommend!

DAVID H.
Wyandotte, MI
07/26/2019
Towing and location
It took kind of a long time to get my car back

KEVIN M.
Trenton, MI
Mercedes-Benz SL500
07/18/2019
Didn’t fix the issue
Hopefully they get the problem fixed soon
Adam N. from Motorcity Auto Care responded on 08/21/2019

WE REPLACED A CRANK SENSOR AND THIS FIXED 1 OF THE ISSUES WITH CAR. A SECOND SENSOR WAS BAD AS WELL AND THEY BOUGHT THE SENSOR AND WE CHARGED NO LABOR TO PUT IT IN.

Adam N. from Motorcity Auto Care responded on 08/21/2019

DIANA R.
Lincoln Park, MI
Chrysler 200
07/12/2019
They helped me when I needed them
I really appreciate the guy that came to my house . I had a certain amount of money and I don’t have a credit card and he gave me the work on my car for that . I thank him from the bottom of my heart. Diana

JERROLD P.
Southgate, MI
Buick LeSabre
07/12/2019
Great service and how they fix your vehicle.
Great service and auto care.Very helpful and never takes too long.Towing guys are great too.Pricing is fair to what's going on.I never feel I have paid too much.I will use their service as long as I can.Thanks!

Dearborn Heights, MI
Mercedes-Benz S500
07/04/2019
Tow truck drivers were helpful and excellent service
Battery tech driver came within 20 mins after calling and made sure i made it to work on time

Southgate, MI
Ford Flex
06/28/2019
Great work and customer service
Very honest and hard working. Nice people to deal with. Would definitely recommend.

CLAUDE B.
Romulus, MI
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/28/2019
Starter repair
They were prompt at getting the job done,very friendly and answered all questions. One small problem they disconnected my viper security system and they didn’t reconnect it. But I still would recommend them for there service.

JJ
JONATHAN J.
Rockwood, MI
Buick LaCrosse
06/25/2019
Repair
Not satisfied not at all......

DAJIA W.
Romulus, MI
06/24/2019
Fixed car
Very nice and made sure everything was well fixed up

CV
CRAIG V.
Greenwood, IN
06/22/2019
Friendlyness,
I was from out of town. AAA towed me there . (First time i ever needed AAA . And i will highly recommend that as well ). Turned out to be a starter. .had me fixed and on road before noon .Mike and his crew did great. I will recommend them.

John C.
Taylor, MI
06/14/2019
Auto Repair
The Motorcity Auto Repair provided great service. Worked effective with warrantee company for my vehicle.

KK
KATHLEEN K.
06/12/2019
Quality repairs, great service and very reasonable pricing
The staff at Motorcity Auto Care are wonderful; respectful, polite and personable. Great pricing! Their diagnostics were spot on, they explained things concisely and took the time necessary to ensure that I understood all of the work the mechanic would be doing to my vehicle.

DAVID W.
Lincoln Park, MI
06/10/2019
Timely repairs thorough work torque specs achieved
I enjoy the staff as well as a service things are done professionally diagnosis are accurate repairs are complete prices are fair thanks Motor City