LH
Laurie H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/22/2015
Great customer service. Always keeps me informed of what is needed to keep my vehicle running safe. Love getting car back clean! Had headlight polishing done-amazing difference!

Jack B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/04/2015
reliable and honest service
Great service with a fair price !

PB
Pat B.
11/21/2015
Efficient, courteous and safety conscious.
I don't have to worry about my vehicle's safety or dependability when I travel. Ric and his staff have my back.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 11/21/2015

We sure do! Thank you for taking the time to share those kind words.

Keith M.
11/20/2015
First time customer
My prior mechanic for 20+ years decided to retire and closed up his shop so I decided to give Motorcar a try for my future business. A couple of real good positives here was that the staff was very friendly and attentive to my needs. I actually had an emergency with one of my cars and they took it in right away and provided a loaner car which was awesome! Work was done in a few days which was fine as I had the loaner and my bill was expensive but I believe justified as I needed a lot done. I will be back in the spring for more PM work as I feel they were very through. I hope not to run into too many big expenses in the future so as long as they are fair in accessing my vehicle needs and not adding on extra items I do not need then I think I have found a long term partner for me cars. Thanks to the staff at Motorcar.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 11/21/2015

Thank you, Keith. Your previous mechanic obviously treated you right as evidenced by your loyalty. We'll do our best to inspire the same.

David R.
Auburn, NH
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/18/2015
Just had my car in for a winter checkup. I figured I had some problems and I was right. Got right in and job was done within 4 hours; 2 tires, radiator flush, battery, oil and general check. Sometimes I think price is high but after checking elsewhere it looks like they use top notch products which is better in the long run. They also have a large bay for my motor home and free car rentals if needed. (I have also received a free ride home at times).
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 11/18/2015

Thank you, David. It takes time to know which products are good and which are hype. We share that we all our customers.

Brian B.
10/29/2015
Quality Work
From brakes to tires to timing belts, the quality of their work is outstanding.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 10/30/2015

Thanks Brian for taking the time to add your thoughts. We appreciate it greatly.

Michele B.
Bedford, NH
10/26/2015
Efficient, friendly service, ALWAYS within the estimate, reliable work, sound and safe advice. Stop looking around - Motorcar is the best!
We have been taking our entire family's cars to Motorcar Alternatives for over 15 years. Rick always looks after the safety of our cars and lets us know when something is critical or can wait a bit. He finds things others miss and we appreciate that. His techs are thorough and certified. Wanda is absolutely the best at scheduling and keeping us informed. I won't take our vehicles anywhere else. Period!
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 10/26/2015

Thank you sooo much for those kind words. It's really wonderful having the opportunity to work with you for so many years, and beneficial for you as we know your vehicles so well we can almost predict what's needed next. Thank you again.

David M.
10/26/2015
Simply “The BEST !”
Fast, courteous and done right the first time.

Carl C.
Suncook, NH
Dodge Dakota
10/09/2015
Impressed
Straight forward and a job well done
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 10/29/2015

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate it greatly.

Ric
Motorcar Alternatives

LH
Laurie H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2015
Very satisfied customer
Wanda always provides great customer service. She keeps you updated on the status of the repairs. The loaner vehicle is a huge plus! It takes away any barriers to getting my car in for repairs
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 09/19/2015

Thank you Laurie for taking the time to post this review.

Ken S.
Raymond, NH
Nissan Xterra
09/17/2015
excellent service
Always well taken care of by these folks.

DA
Dave A.
Wolfeboro, NH
GMC Sierra
09/15/2015
Good customer service
Very good customer service. Nice to work with.

K
Ken Sweeney
Chevrolet Silverado
09/09/2015
outstanding
They have been maintaining my personal and business vehicles for years and have always been very satisfied with the service. My vehicles are always running tip top.

Jennifer D.
Candia, NH
08/16/2015
Amazing service!!
I have been a customer of Motorcar Alternatives for several years now. You won't find a more honest, fair or knowledgeable staff anywhere. Since day one they have taken the best care of us and our cars. Always taking the time to explain the hows and whys of things and answering any questions we have.

RV
Rosalee V.
Allenstown, NH
08/09/2015
Rick, Wanda, Dottie and the crew are Awesome!
I've been doing business with Motorcar for about 15 years. They are great people to work with and the quality of their repair service is outstanding.

EC
Edie C.
10/20/2011
What title?????????
Wonderful service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom S.
10/12/2011
oil changed
excellent service , good communication with service writer, she's extremely knowledgeable in all areas of auto repair

Michele B.
Bedford, NH
10/11/2011
another excellent experience
Thank you again for making it easy to take care of our vehicles. It is a pleasure doing business with you because you take such good care of us.

DI
Debbie I.
09/14/2011
Love Motorcar Alternatives!
The staff is awesome...they came up with a solution to repairing an electronic key that was broken that was much cheaper than replacing it....Great job! (And a special thanks to Wanda!)

Carl C.
Goffstown, NH
09/06/2011
Excellence in action
The crew at motorcar are not only exceptionally knowledgeable, but very courteous and professional!! I would recommend them to EVERYONE!!!