Mercury Grand Marquis
05/13/2017
the place for car repairs
excellent service

DA
Dave A.
Wolfeboro, NH
GMC Sierra
04/28/2017
Good Service
I like Motorcar Alternatives since they are honest about the work needing to be done and if they aren't the best shop to do the work, they recommend someone who is. Recently they recommended using an alternative shop to repair my exhaust. My experience with the exhaust shop was great. Great service done quickly at a fair price. I don't see how Moto Alt could have done better. I appreciated their recommendation.

Chris H.
Toyota Avalon
04/23/2017
Elizabeth H.
This past summer, my husband and I moved back to NH, thus, we needed to have our cars re-inspected, etc. We first went to the place where my dad had been a faithful customer for years and years. However, they said they couldn’t give us an appointment for at least a week.

So, instead, we headed to MOTORCAR ALTERNATIVES. We are so GLAD we did!!! Wanda booked our vehicles right away and has us feeling like our cars are part of a “family” at MOTORCAR ALTERNATIVES. Their combination of expertise and customer commitment are top-notch. We’ll be staying with MOTORCAR ALTERNATIVES for YEARS AND YEARS!!!
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 04/23/2017

Thank you for the kind words. We met by chance but we'll never leave our customer relationships  to chance.

04/15/2017
great service and reasonable prices
friendly service

John B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/17/2017
Great Experience!!! Well run operation.
Wanda Cyr is an outstanding representative of your operation. Extremely knowledgeable and pleasant. She took the time to explain all options available to me and cared about the safety of my son's vehicle. I will be returning for service on my other 3 vehicles.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 03/17/2017

Thank you John. We love Wanda too!!

Jane B.
03/17/2017
A great place to take your car.
Wonderful experience every time I have anything done.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 03/17/2017

Thank you Jane. That's the goal we aim for!

RV
Rosalee V.
Allenstown, NH
Chrysler 200
03/11/2017
I have been going to Motorcar Alternatives for 15 years. The customer service and work received is always excellent. They go above and beyond for clients. Loaner cars, text messages when completed, online maintenance records and scheduling, service reminders, and more. Rick, Wanda and Jeff are amazing!
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 03/17/2017

Thanks Rosalee. We are ALWAYS trying new things to better your experience.

02/03/2017
Above and Beyond
Motorcar went above and beyond the call of duty for this repair. They were able to get my car in and out of the shop within a couple of hours, which I am greatly appreciative of! Another reason why they are my only repair shop choice!

Claire S.
Suncook, NH
01/14/2017
Every little bit helps
The work was done and best of all; a note to tell me that I had a recall from the Toyota Co.

01/11/2017
Confidence
With the consistency I have come to expect, my most recent visit to Motorcar made me very confident that my vehicle was running at peak efficiency and safety. That has been borne out in the six hundred or so miles traveled since that servicing. Great Job!

01/03/2017
Expect the very best
Motorcar always provides the very best service! It's the kind of place that I would send anyone to who wants to be treated honestly and fairly!

David M.
12/25/2016
Very knowledgeable and informative.
You will know exactly the what and why so you can make the best choices for your vehicle.

12/11/2016
Quality and Integrity
MCA always puts my safety first. They hear my concerns, have an economical and efficient resolution, and work hard to follow through to my satisfaction.

SF
Sheridan F.
10/25/2016
State inspection
Very thorough, good explanation of work needed as well as visuals. Awesome
Customer Service!
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 10/25/2016

Thank you Sheridan. Wanda does a great job.

10/17/2016
Quality service and safety come first.
I drive away with peace of mind. The job is done well, promptly and efficiently.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 10/25/2016

Thank you very much Pat. We are blessed by the relationship we've developed.

Bernie B.
10/06/2016
Convenient location, for me. Reasonable price. Good work.
Also next to barbershop, got hair cut while waiting
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 10/06/2016

Thank you Bernie. We can't take credit for the barber shop next door, but every little bit helps.

09/30/2016
Always Outstanding service
there is no better place to take a vehicle if you want honest answers and recommendations, and quality workmanship!
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 09/30/2016

Thanks for the great review. Always a pleasure to see you.

09/29/2016
great service and value
car maintenance

Jane B.
09/03/2016
My experience with Motorcar Alternatives
I never ever have a complaint about the work that is done to my car. Very efficient and good at letting me know what I need to have done to my car, and then doing it. I really love this company.

Sue S.
09/01/2016
They care about our safety.
Motorcar Alternatives gets the work done in a timely and professional manner. They explain every detail of what work they are doing and why. I feel safe driving my car after they have worked on it.