Carl C.
Goffstown, NH
Subaru Tribeca
08/05/2016
Always Excellent service
I would not bring my car anywhere else for service!

John L.

TF
Tim F.
06/25/2016
Fast, Dependable, Customer-Service-Driven!
Thanks for taking in my vehicle for a no-notice break repair job. You kept me informed throughout the entire process and committed to a price before the work was executed. Thanks again! I'll be back for sure.

Dudley C.
New Ipswich, NH
Buick LaCrosse
06/20/2016
Renewal!!!!
As per usual, you folks treat my car asthough it is your own. I always walk away confident that everything has been done and a thorough observation has taken place. I have "driving peace of mind". No one can beat that with the kind of driving I do. It couldn't be better guys. Thanks a bunch!!!
Dud What makes it so great---The People.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 06/20/2016

Thank you Dudley. It's a joy keeping our family of customers rolling and we always enjoy your visits.

BD
Brian D.
Chrysler 200
05/20/2016
If your looking for an auto repair shop...look no more "Motorcar Alternatives" !!!
Motorcar Alternatives holds true to the quality of the repair of your vehicle by it's attention to detail and explanation of the due repairs. They have great customer service where I feel a level of trust and confidence. That is important to me as a customer. When I brought my car in for repairs they welcomed my questions and concerns. They did a complete inspection and replaced my wipers with high quality ones. Tires are also sold here for your vehicle. They took the time to explain the repairs and options to safeguard other issues in my vehicle. Also, I like to keep a record of the repairs done on my car but sometimes I loose them but this shop has portal where you can check the history of the repairs or your most recent. Motorcar is located in Hooksett and very convenient for me to drop my vehicle off and pick up one of their loaner cars for the day while my is getting repaired. The owner is always at hand to answer any of your questions. It is important to establish a relationship with an auto shop so the history of the vehicle is understood each time you need repair. They will get to know you and they will get to know your car.

Also, if you break down anywhere they will send a tow truck and deliver the truck to their shop. I was recently in to repair my car and while there a man came in around 5 pm off the highway and his car was in need of repair. The owner did not hesitate and his technician took the car into the garage. He did all of this with great customer service while helping me and listening to the man who was worried about his car and dog inside. Customer service is what defines a company and clearly this auto shop has what it takes to deliver great service. I will be here for many years to come.

04/23/2016
Consistent quality with a smile!
Nice touch to find it vacuumed when the job was done.

Jack B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/20/2016
great, dependable and quality service
excellent customer service
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 04/20/2016

Thank you very much, Jack. Always great to see you.

RP
Ron P.
Ford Freestyle
02/16/2016
Fast service when ever I need it
Good service at the drop of a dime.

Amy M.
01/15/2016
Wanda!!
Outstanding customer service!!!

12/24/2015
Quality with a capital Q
Consistent attention to safety and quality service at evrry visit.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 12/24/2015

Thank you Pat for your kind review. I like the capital Q idea. I might just use that someday, with your permission of course.

LH
Laurie H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/22/2015
Great customer service. Always keeps me informed of what is needed to keep my vehicle running safe. Love getting car back clean! Had headlight polishing done-amazing difference!

Jack B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/04/2015
reliable and honest service
Great service with a fair price !

11/21/2015
Efficient, courteous and safety conscious.
I don't have to worry about my vehicle's safety or dependability when I travel. Ric and his staff have my back.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 11/21/2015

We sure do! Thank you for taking the time to share those kind words.

Keith M.
11/20/2015
First time customer
My prior mechanic for 20+ years decided to retire and closed up his shop so I decided to give Motorcar a try for my future business. A couple of real good positives here was that the staff was very friendly and attentive to my needs. I actually had an emergency with one of my cars and they took it in right away and provided a loaner car which was awesome! Work was done in a few days which was fine as I had the loaner and my bill was expensive but I believe justified as I needed a lot done. I will be back in the spring for more PM work as I feel they were very through. I hope not to run into too many big expenses in the future so as long as they are fair in accessing my vehicle needs and not adding on extra items I do not need then I think I have found a long term partner for me cars. Thanks to the staff at Motorcar.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 11/21/2015

Thank you, Keith. Your previous mechanic obviously treated you right as evidenced by your loyalty. We'll do our best to inspire the same.

David R.
Auburn, NH
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/18/2015
Just had my car in for a winter checkup. I figured I had some problems and I was right. Got right in and job was done within 4 hours; 2 tires, radiator flush, battery, oil and general check. Sometimes I think price is high but after checking elsewhere it looks like they use top notch products which is better in the long run. They also have a large bay for my motor home and free car rentals if needed. (I have also received a free ride home at times).
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 11/18/2015

Thank you, David. It takes time to know which products are good and which are hype. We share that we all our customers.

Brian B.
10/29/2015
Quality Work
From brakes to tires to timing belts, the quality of their work is outstanding.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 10/30/2015

Thanks Brian for taking the time to add your thoughts. We appreciate it greatly.

Michele B.
Bedford, NH
10/26/2015
Efficient, friendly service, ALWAYS within the estimate, reliable work, sound and safe advice. Stop looking around - Motorcar is the best!
We have been taking our entire family's cars to Motorcar Alternatives for over 15 years. Rick always looks after the safety of our cars and lets us know when something is critical or can wait a bit. He finds things others miss and we appreciate that. His techs are thorough and certified. Wanda is absolutely the best at scheduling and keeping us informed. I won't take our vehicles anywhere else. Period!
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 10/26/2015

Thank you sooo much for those kind words. It's really wonderful having the opportunity to work with you for so many years, and beneficial for you as we know your vehicles so well we can almost predict what's needed next. Thank you again.

David M.
10/26/2015
Simply “The BEST !”
Fast, courteous and done right the first time.

Carl C.
Suncook, NH
Dodge Dakota
10/09/2015
Impressed
Straight forward and a job well done
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 10/29/2015

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate it greatly.

Ric
Motorcar Alternatives

LH
Laurie H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2015
Very satisfied customer
Wanda always provides great customer service. She keeps you updated on the status of the repairs. The loaner vehicle is a huge plus! It takes away any barriers to getting my car in for repairs
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 09/19/2015

Thank you Laurie for taking the time to post this review.