RON S.
07/27/2018
Great care
My husband took in my mom’s old Toyota Camry for a smog check. They got him in and took care of it quickly and reasonably. Hi

Capitola, CA
07/25/2018
Great staff
Always reliable and prompt

07/14/2018
Past experience of 40 years.
Excellent, reliable, convenient, friendly, good reading material. Always ready to help.

TH
TOM H.
Soquel, CA
06/30/2018
my visit to Sea Cliff 76
everything was great. got there,dropped the car off,and went manuals for lunch, returned, the car was ready. everything was great.

Scotts Valley, CA
06/23/2018
Smog check
Brought my Ford diesel truck for smog, in and out fast would go back again

CHARLIE B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Subaru Crosstrek
06/16/2018
Staff and Service
The service and the staff is always awesome at Seacliff 76. Local, honest, a shop you can trust.

CF
CHRIS F.
06/08/2018
consistent quality and professionalism
I am so happy I found this business for my car maintenance. I have a 13 yr. old BMW and it still runs great! The staff here is professional, courteous, respectful, and does quality work.

Toyota Pickup
05/17/2018
Smog check
Great job they were fast and friendly. we take our truck them for all it's repair needs,

ROBERT B.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
05/14/2018
Great service. Prompt and friendly!
Thanks!

SUSAN C.
05/11/2018
Quick and competent
Alway friendly and reliable service!

RICHARD W.
04/24/2018
Competence & Value
Good service. Great value.

MICHAEL M.
Volvo XC90
04/20/2018
Smog check
Close, convenient and helpful team.

DEMETRI C.
Cadillac DeVille
04/05/2018
Best in Santa Cruz County . . . for sure.
The Service Manager Geoff is very personable and knowledgeable. The service guys have been there 25-30 years and are the best. I've been going there about 30 years and I've always been treated super. Don't take my cars anywhere else. Thank you, as always.

CHARLIE B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
04/04/2018
The Staff
Can always count on the guys at Seacliff 76. Easy to make an appointment and great Service!!

DAN D.
03/24/2018
The experience
These guys have always been kind and honest.

DANILLE C.
Capitola, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/23/2018
Highly recommended friendly experts
The Guys at 76 were terrific and knowledgeable ! I had to get my JCW Mini smog-ed and I called to make appointment. They took me right on time and even admired my 6-speed. I’ll be going back an oil change!

TL
TOM L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/22/2018
well done, again
I buy no other gas any where, as a way of saying thank you, to these guy's, there service is out standing, always fair & as fast as can be, I'm lucky they are there

DJ
DICK J.
03/17/2018
Great team to work with
I appreciate the excellent service that I rec. there. The work is fast, the staff is friendly, and they all know how things are done correctly. I have had my service work down there for several years, and have no complaints.

CF
CHRIS F.
03/07/2018
Best Place to Take Your Car
Taking my BMW here works for me. My car has 135K mi. on it, and I want it to last as long as it can. The service here is polite, respectful, organized, reliable, and experienced. People here are friendly, and they get the job done. I get an explanation and I have never been disappointed or felt cheated. It is a positive experience for me and my car. No reason to take my car anywhere else unless it is a dealer thing.

TRACEY B.
02/16/2018
Kept my daughter safe by repairing a dangerous problem
Our professional and trusted mechanics for many years.