JOHN H.
03/20/2020
Friendly staff, great service, competent mechanics, fair pricing & convenience. Jeff always does his best to accommodate my schedule, much appreciated!
(Please see above) I have been a customer for many years, and have always felt that I have been treated very fairly. I know that the mechanics are going to do just what is needed or requested, & I trust them completely. Thanks for your enduring honesty over the years!

HB

The greatest!

WH
WILLIAM H.
Always dependable!
Jeff was able to get me in on quite short notice for a smog check and routine service. Discovered problems with rodent attack on my air filter; called and confirmed before the staff worked to correct it and replace the air filter. Only charged extra for the part, no added labor charge.
This has been our "go to" place for the past several years for routine service and advice.

AH
Ann H.
Santa Cruz, CA
01/28/2020
Trustworthy, auto mechanics with skill, no better place
I have been going here for at least 25 years! I have gone to others when I don't want to travel across town, but not for anything big. And after dealing with questionable oil changes, I find it is worth the peace of mind to make time and have Seacliff take care of my car. 2001 Yukon.

CARMALITA M.
SERVICE
Sea Cliff 76 Inc always provides great service!

CYNTHIA W.
Toyota Tundra
01/22/2020
Always quick, easy, and efficient
I have brought all my cars to moultons 76 and have always been super satisfied.

TD
TOM D.
01/15/2020
Very professional
Been coming to Seacliff 76 for many years for repairs, gasoline, propane and getting our vehicles smogged. Always professional, courteous and timely. Never had an issue in over 30 visits.

MA
MEL A.
01/10/2020
Couldn't ask for more
Fast, professional, courteous. Really couldn't ask for more.

LC
LAWRENCE C.
Lexus ES 300
12/28/2019
smog check in short notice!
Yesterday around 2 pm I was in Watsonville at Home Depot, I made a call to Sea Cliff 76 to check for availability for a smog check for my MIL, her Lexus. Which they found on the computer model and year. under my name. They had space available 3:30 so I made the appointment. They said about 20 minutes.

Nice guys, friendly highly recommended.

Lawrence Chin
Customer for at least 10 years

12/18/2019
Honesty
The staff at 76 are always so nice polite and honest. I love going there. I have taken my cars there for the past 20 years.

LANAE B.
12/05/2019
Everything and everyone
Fast, efficient, friendly!

RICHARD W.
12/03/2019
Great local auto repair
Knowledgeable mechanics. Honest business. They do great work. So glad they are in my neighborhood. I have been a customer for over thirty years.

NB
NANCY B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/03/2019
Put on new wipers
It was pouring down rain Sunday morning and my new wipers needed to be put on.
I called station and asked if someone could help me. A very nice young man said
“Come right over and I’ll help you”. They were kinda hard to get off but he stayed with it
in the rain to get them on. No charge.......gave him a small tip. Very impressed with him.

CYNTHIA W.