07/23/2019
Battery issues
I had issues with our truck starting sporadically. I brought it in to Sea Cliff 76 and they performed a quick check, cleaned up the terminals and gave a recommendation to keep an eye on it. Quick and inexpensive.

LF
LIZ F.
07/02/2019
Always Great Friendly Service!
I have been taking my vehicles to Sea Cliff 76 for over thirty years (Originally it was Moulton's 76 - same mechanics & support staff).
I have always been happy with the service and attention to detail. Sea Cliff 76 is not the kind of service shop that tries to "upsell" any services. I completely trust them as to what needs to be done knowing that it will be done well! I highly recommend Sea Cliff 76!

CYNTHIA W.
Toyota Prius v
06/20/2019
Always Awesome!
Everyone who works at Moulton 76 is awesome! Geoff always remembers me and makes me feel assured.

SUSAN C.
06/05/2019
Reliable, friendly service.
Even though they were booked up for the day, they made time to service my car before a trip I had to take. I’m very great full, thanks!

TL
TOM L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/04/2019
well done, again
once again, fast-fair-honest, plus some lame jokes, just kidding

CHARLIE B.
Santa Cruz, CA
05/30/2019
Smog Check
Thanks Larry and the crew. Always treated great and professional service!!

MARY R.
05/30/2019
BEST in Aptos!
Always friendly, reliable & HONEST!

RICHARD S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/24/2019
wonderful treatment
I was treated with complete respect...my car was fixed perfectly, it now runs like a charm. The bill was less than had been first estimated. Every one working there is very open and available.

TD
THOMAS D.
Honda Civic Si
05/11/2019
Satisfied
Friendly, competent, with great customer service

DEL P.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/10/2019
consistent great service
Moulton's 76 is my "go-to" place for car maintenance. They are knowledgeable, friendly and convenient. I have had them work on all my cars and would highly recommend them.

05/07/2019
fixing an oil leak
my BMW has been leaking oil for some time. Geoff, as usual, gave attentive, courteous, professional service. Duke is great as well and everyone else there. I feel a level of trust that often is missing when one gets his/her car fixed. Thanks.

CK
COELEEN K.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/02/2019
ALWAYS willing to try to solve a problem.
Our family has been relying on Seacliff Union 76 for 45 years...through many many cars. and lots of problems.
So many time these guys fix my car for a fraction of what others would usually charge...just making things work.
And the attitude is terrific...always friendly.
I trust them to be friendly and honest.
Coeleen Kiebert

04/29/2019
Great service station
We bring all our cars here for servicing. The Seacliff 76 team is solid, talented, honest, and good at communicating whats going on and what our options are. We trust them and they do great work. Highly recommend!!

DEMETRI C.
Cadillac DeVille
04/23/2019
Just perfect, as usual!
These guys are simply the best in Aptos and the local area. I've been a client for 30 years.

TL
TOM L.
Toyota Pickup
04/14/2019
as always, done right, fast, fair, an sent me on my way !
never fun when you need car repairs , they stop and treat you like a real person and help make you understand what's going on

JEFF G.
04/13/2019
ability to drop off vehicle for you to work between gaps (cancelled) appointments during day.

GJ
GURBACHAN J.
Toyota Pickup
03/30/2019
Great work
Our old truck is running great .

HM
HEATHER M.
03/29/2019
Super trustworthy and excellent work
This team is excellent. I bring my cars in for service and they always are good communicators, give me options, and do great work.

ROBERT B.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
03/29/2019
Just the best!
The Seacliff 76 team is just so great. Friendly, reliable, thorough. They have been a long time auto service favorite. The care is great; they communicate well; and no one is more thorough and fair. Thanks to all.

AC
AL C.
Lexus ES 350
03/22/2019
Delivering better than expected service.
Friendly, efficient and time accommodating.