KG
KEN G.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/23/2018
local and low key !!
i have been here over 40 years, always doing a fine job with the customer in mind, friendly neighborhood old school service station that actually wrench on autos and trucks.
Propane / smog, it's a nice plus.

ROBERT B.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
10/18/2018
Always Great Service and Very Professional
Sea Cliff 76 is my "go to" service station for just about everything. They are friendly, professional, quick to respond, and take care of all the incidentals. They are the best!

10/13/2018
Always happy with my service
Another good service from the 76 , they are really on it and seem to do a great job and are always a little bit faster than I anticipate . Really glad to have discovered this shop, I have them service all three of my vehicles.

DOUG G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/27/2018
Awesome as usual
Got my car serviced, oil change etc. they got me right in and out with no interruption to my day. All with a friendly neighborhood attitude.

SCOTT B.
09/21/2018
Best Full-Service Garage/Gas station in Mid-County Santa Cruz
My family has been going to this superb "full-service" garage and gas station since the early 1970s, and we have received the BEST service in all of Santa Cruz County. The staff has ALWAYS been courteous and friendly, and the mechanics, Darrel, Chris, and the new kid, are all top-rate, always willing to spend time with me, and have gained the trust of both myself and all Seacliff Beach residents, having served this area for over 50 years.

WH
WILLIAM H.
09/19/2018
Prompt, Honest, and Dependable
I've been having my vehicles serviced regularly at 76 for the past 15 years. Always good communicators, quick turnaround if you really need it. Highly recommended for those that like quality personalized, local service in Aptos.

A
ANDREW
Jeep Patriot
09/07/2018
THEY ROCK !!!
Great service - the boys take really good care of my fleet

MARY R.
08/29/2018
THE BEST STATION !
Union 76 Seacliff is the BEST all around station! The guys are friendly, helpful and smart about my car care. Most importantly they are honest --- Way to go Darrel and gang! Thank you, x mer

08/18/2018
Auto service
The shop is usually busy, but the guys are super efficient. I am impressed with the fact that my bill seems to always be a little smaller than my estimate. I also appreciate the fact that sometimes I'm advised to wait on services that aren't really in need. I have used this shop for several smog checks , oil changes and brakes with good results each time so far. As far as auto care goes the do a good job and I'll keep going back until I'm given a reason not too.

RON S.
07/27/2018
Great care
My husband took in my mom’s old Toyota Camry for a smog check. They got him in and took care of it quickly and reasonably. Hi

Capitola, CA
07/25/2018
Great staff
Always reliable and prompt

07/14/2018
Past experience of 40 years.
Excellent, reliable, convenient, friendly, good reading material. Always ready to help.

TH
TOM H.
Soquel, CA
06/30/2018
my visit to Sea Cliff 76
everything was great. got there,dropped the car off,and went manuals for lunch, returned, the car was ready. everything was great.

Scotts Valley, CA
06/23/2018
Smog check
Brought my Ford diesel truck for smog, in and out fast would go back again

CHARLIE B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Subaru Crosstrek
06/16/2018
Staff and Service
The service and the staff is always awesome at Seacliff 76. Local, honest, a shop you can trust.

CF
CHRIS F.
06/08/2018
consistent quality and professionalism
I am so happy I found this business for my car maintenance. I have a 13 yr. old BMW and it still runs great! The staff here is professional, courteous, respectful, and does quality work.

Toyota Pickup
05/17/2018
Smog check
Great job they were fast and friendly. we take our truck them for all it's repair needs,

ROBERT B.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
05/14/2018
Great service. Prompt and friendly!
Thanks!

SUSAN C.
05/11/2018
Quick and competent
Alway friendly and reliable service!

RICHARD W.
04/24/2018
Competence & Value
Good service. Great value.