TD
THOMAS D.
Honda Civic Si
05/11/2019
Satisfied
Friendly, competent, with great customer service

DEL P.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/10/2019
consistent great service
Moulton's 76 is my "go-to" place for car maintenance. They are knowledgeable, friendly and convenient. I have had them work on all my cars and would highly recommend them.

05/07/2019
fixing an oil leak
my BMW has been leaking oil for some time. Geoff, as usual, gave attentive, courteous, professional service. Duke is great as well and everyone else there. I feel a level of trust that often is missing when one gets his/her car fixed. Thanks.

CK
COELEEN K.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/02/2019
ALWAYS willing to try to solve a problem.
Our family has been relying on Seacliff Union 76 for 45 years...through many many cars. and lots of problems.
So many time these guys fix my car for a fraction of what others would usually charge...just making things work.
And the attitude is terrific...always friendly.
I trust them to be friendly and honest.
Coeleen Kiebert

04/29/2019
Great service station
We bring all our cars here for servicing. The Seacliff 76 team is solid, talented, honest, and good at communicating whats going on and what our options are. We trust them and they do great work. Highly recommend!!

DEMETRI C.
Cadillac DeVille
04/23/2019
Just perfect, as usual!
These guys are simply the best in Aptos and the local area. I've been a client for 30 years.

TL
TOM L.
Toyota Pickup
04/14/2019
as always, done right, fast, fair, an sent me on my way !
never fun when you need car repairs , they stop and treat you like a real person and help make you understand what's going on

JEFF G.
04/13/2019
ability to drop off vehicle for you to work between gaps (cancelled) appointments during day.

GJ
GURBACHAN J.
Toyota Pickup
03/30/2019
Great work
Our old truck is running great .

HM
HEATHER M.
03/29/2019
Super trustworthy and excellent work
This team is excellent. I bring my cars in for service and they always are good communicators, give me options, and do great work.

ROBERT B.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
03/29/2019
Just the best!
The Seacliff 76 team is just so great. Friendly, reliable, thorough. They have been a long time auto service favorite. The care is great; they communicate well; and no one is more thorough and fair. Thanks to all.

AC
AL C.
Lexus ES 350
03/22/2019
Delivering better than expected service.
Friendly, efficient and time accommodating.

CHARLIE B.
Santa Cruz, CA
03/13/2019
Smog check
Realized my registration was late and needed a Smog. No worries....the crew at Seacliff 76 got me in and out in 30 minutes the next day!!!! Always taking care of the locals.

PM

ANNE-MARIE S.
Lexus RX 450h
03/12/2019
Reliable and Efficient
Great customer service and reliable work.

Nissan Versa
03/09/2019
20 years of great service
We have been going to Union 76 the whole time we have lived in Aptos.
Service is always excellent and thorough. We have had a VW van a ford truck a Toyota and now a Jeep all kept in top shape over the years.
Thank you Jeff.

DOUG G.
Subaru Crosstrek
02/27/2019
ALWAYS great service!
Called the station got a same day appointment and my car was done in one hour. Always so friendly and helpful.

02/20/2019
great service and professionalism
I like bringing my car here. As it turned out, the oil leak repair was going to be rather costly. Geoff is great! He explained the situation clearly and I decided to pass on the repair as I might be shopping for a newer car. I can count on Geoff to be honest and clear. I feel respected, and the men do not talk down to me. One thing: There needs to be a more comfortable place to sit. The area by the coffee is horrendous. Every time I have had to sit there I end up with a sore back and have to watch all the men zip up their pants as they exit the men's room. The outside bench is uncomfortable and is situated in the blasting sun. How about a table with an umbrella or an area away from the bathroom?

Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/05/2019
If you feel like you are being ripped off
A trustworthy mechanic is worth gold. This place is gold.

Los Angeles, CA
02/03/2019
Smog check
For the past several years, u have had a Ford ranger that lives at my vacation home. Seacliff 76 has done a great job helping me maintain it.