ANNE-MARIE S.
Lexus RX 450h
09/02/2020
Excellent service with a smile
Excellent service and always timely!!!

CHERIE B.
07/28/2020
Friendly and competent
I really like the service. they are my go-to people/

AJ
AMBER J.
07/24/2020
Excellent service and integrity
These guys not only know what they are doing, they are great at what they do. It is very refreshing to have mechanics and guys like these guys that dont try to gauge your pocketbook they actually care about the service they provide and thankfully they are reasonable. They will also take the time to listen and try to help or fix the special requests that other shops would either charge you double, or triple. I would totally recommend the SeaCliff 76 to all my friends and family and any one looking for a shop for automotive repairs or maintenance of their vehicle.

TL
TOM L.
07/18/2020
Pleased !
As always, the job, the service, the price was what you would hope for, I'm thankful to have their team to service my car .

07/16/2020
Excellent, excellent, excellent.
They're always great! Not the cheapest, but when your'e hurtling around in a couple tons of steel, you trust the best to take care of your vehicle.

Jerry H.
07/09/2020
Very trustworthy
Have been going there for years.Great crew.Very reliable

Toyota Pickup
06/23/2020
This is a difficult time. Everyone is keeping their distance. Still efficient through tough times.
Great service. No small talk. All business. With the Coronavirus. everyone is low key. Smog check done in an hour.

KELLY S.
06/20/2020
Convenient, great service and fair pricing
We have come to trust Seacliff 76 more than the dealership to maintain our Honda’s. It’s easy to get an appointment and you talk to real people on the phone when you call! They do a good job and don’t gouge you going out the door.

JEAN M.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
06/05/2020
Fast friendly service.
I have been coming to Seacliff 76 since 1974. I buy all my gas there and get my car repairs done also . They are friendly and always
there to help you. If they say your car will be ready in 3 hours it is 3 hours and I appreciate that cause my time is limited. Great guys feels like family when I go there.

GJ
GURBACHAN J.
06/03/2020
Fast and nice
We been coming to the Sea Cliff 76 for over 20 years the staff are always friendly and helpful.

Ford Edge
05/06/2020
Friendly and Fast
The crew at Seacliff 76 has provided excellent care of our vehicles for years. We appreciate their expertise and efficiency as well as their friendly neighborhood vibe.

CHRIS S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/21/2020
professional service
Sea Cliff 76 was able to smog my vehicle without an appt. It was done within a half hour and passed all requirements.

JN
JAY N.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/16/2020
Prompt and Great Communicators
My wife's vehicle was overheating and she had to pull into Seacliff 76 as it was the closest mechanic to her. It was late on a Friday so the took our keys and were going to assess the situation on Saturday morning. Radiator, water pump, serpentine belt, and thermostat all needed to be replaced. Parts were ordered, arrived on Monday, the vehicle was tested and repaired by noon on Tuesday. At no time did I not know the full status of my vehicle. I feel the repair costs were competitive and their assessment was accurate. These guys do a great job, and you can also refill your propane tanks there. Good job Geoff and team.

JOHN H.
03/20/2020
Friendly staff, great service, competent mechanics, fair pricing & convenience. Jeff always does his best to accommodate my schedule, much appreciated!
(Please see above) I have been a customer for many years, and have always felt that I have been treated very fairly. I know that the mechanics are going to do just what is needed or requested, & I trust them completely. Thanks for your enduring honesty over the years!

HB