Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/05/2019
If you feel like you are being ripped off
A trustworthy mechanic is worth gold. This place is gold.

Los Angeles, CA
02/03/2019
Smog check
For the past several years, u have had a Ford ranger that lives at my vacation home. Seacliff 76 has done a great job helping me maintain it.

AJ
ANITA J.
Ford Thunderbird
01/28/2019
They saved my life.
We can always count on Geoff and his fabulous team. This time, they saved my life. I was hearing a noise and feeling sensations that I couldn't really describe too well or with confidence. My husband and I thought it might be the suspension. The guys went to work. It was the motor mount! One side was broken completely and the other side was about to go. I could have been on the highway when I had a catastrophic failure!! I can't thank them enough!

SN
SAM N.
Soquel, CA
Mazda Protege
12/20/2018
Always available. Personal, professional service
Jeff is always available and gets me in as soon as possible. The mechanics are pros and the
price is reasonable. These guys are “locals” and they deserve our business because they are really good.

DAVE B.
Mazda Tribute
12/19/2018
Honest Mechanics
One of the only places you can trust to take your car in for repairs and NOT get ripped off!

LC
LAWRENCE C.
12/10/2018
Friendly and always accommodating.
Sea Cliff 76 was recommended by owner Greg from Polar Automotive and Radiator. I believe it’s been over 10 years now. I called to make a appointment the day before, and I was able to get an 8:30 appointment, and a nice walk at Sea Cliff Beach, while on my walk received a call stating my van was ready. Thank You Lawrence Chin

SD
SHERNEIL D.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/27/2018
5 stars
Jeff is amazing and very honest. I highly recommend him.

LANAE B.
11/22/2018
Yes, I highly recommend 76
Respectful, and honest.

JANE R.
11/18/2018
The service, professionalism and expertise of the mechanics
Trustworthy, friendly and professional.

Nissan Versa
11/08/2018
Jeff is on the job
We have had our cars serviced here for over 10 years. Always efficient reliable service.

LANAE B.
11/07/2018
knowledgeable staff, and convenient.
excellent

RP
RICHARD P.
10/27/2018
The best local place for repair and maintenance
We've been taking our cars to Seacliff 76 for over a decade. Geoff and the team are highly competent and supremely ethical. On many occasions they have found straightforward or minimal fixes where others would have seen opportunity to make extensive and expensive parts replacements. They do all of the required maintenance on our vehicles for significantly less than the dealerships, and they don't up-sell unnecessary or questionable additions. Scheduling with them is easy, as appointments can be made by calling the station any time they are open ('til 9pm in the evening, and on weekends). Similarly, you can pick up your car and pay your bill until 9pm. Great, convenient, and highly trustworthy local business.

KG
KEN G.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/23/2018
local and low key !!
i have been here over 40 years, always doing a fine job with the customer in mind, friendly neighborhood old school service station that actually wrench on autos and trucks.
Propane / smog, it's a nice plus.

ROBERT B.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
10/18/2018
Always Great Service and Very Professional
Sea Cliff 76 is my "go to" service station for just about everything. They are friendly, professional, quick to respond, and take care of all the incidentals. They are the best!

10/13/2018
Always happy with my service
Another good service from the 76 , they are really on it and seem to do a great job and are always a little bit faster than I anticipate . Really glad to have discovered this shop, I have them service all three of my vehicles.

DOUG G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/27/2018
Awesome as usual
Got my car serviced, oil change etc. they got me right in and out with no interruption to my day. All with a friendly neighborhood attitude.

SCOTT B.
09/21/2018
Best Full-Service Garage/Gas station in Mid-County Santa Cruz
My family has been going to this superb "full-service" garage and gas station since the early 1970s, and we have received the BEST service in all of Santa Cruz County. The staff has ALWAYS been courteous and friendly, and the mechanics, Darrel, Chris, and the new kid, are all top-rate, always willing to spend time with me, and have gained the trust of both myself and all Seacliff Beach residents, having served this area for over 50 years.

WH
WILLIAM H.
09/19/2018
Prompt, Honest, and Dependable
I've been having my vehicles serviced regularly at 76 for the past 15 years. Always good communicators, quick turnaround if you really need it. Highly recommended for those that like quality personalized, local service in Aptos.

A
ANDREW
Jeep Patriot
09/07/2018
THEY ROCK !!!
Great service - the boys take really good care of my fleet

MARY R.
08/29/2018
THE BEST STATION !
Union 76 Seacliff is the BEST all around station! The guys are friendly, helpful and smart about my car care. Most importantly they are honest --- Way to go Darrel and gang! Thank you, x mer