BW

Michael M.
Dallas, TX
12/23/2019
GLAD I FOUND THESE GUYS
Movement Motorsports tuned out to be an unexpected pleasure. We liver in Dallas but have family in Denver and regularly travel between Telluride and Denver. we left our car in Denver for 3 weeks and were concerned about our brakes on the trip to Denver. The whole team was wonderful, the service was top notch and the actually saved us money. their follow up is fantastic.

JE
Joshua E.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said that he recommends this business.

TK
Tony K.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Toney said the business is spectacular

TL
Tally L.
12/18/2019
Clear and Transparent
Was recommended this shop by a friend and couldn’t be more impressed. Clean, on time, great location, and very knowledgeable!

RJ
Robert J.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Robert said they picked up his vehicle and brought it back. They saved him a lot of time in the business. He is looking forward to the next time he needs tires.

WM
Will M.
12/13/2019
Highest quality service provided by an outstanding team at great price!
Both Billy and Rob are absolutely full of knowledge and will go above and beyond to assure you are satisfied with your experience there. They have a very comfortable waiting room with great WiFi so you can work while your car is in the shop as well as very nice in house bathroom. Not to mention the shop is located in the middle of rapidly developing RINO which allows for you to have easy ways to kill time. Weather you need an oil change or upgraded turbos installed Rob and Billy at Movement Motorsports are your guys!

AY
Arlene Y.
12/13/2019
I really like this shop. The people I have worked with are friendly, professional, and I am so glad that I found this shop.

PR
Patricia R.
Silverthorne, CO
12/10/2019
Service & tire switch
Everything always go well at Movement Motor Sports. Both Billy & Rob are very dedicated to making sure all things are taking care of. They are thorough in checking all items necessary or NOT necessary!

Lauren M.
Kia Optima
11/25/2019
I went to Movement Motorsports for work on my car. The guys were great, thoroughly inspected my car and went above and beyond to locate a part for my car at the best price. The service was amazing with consistent updates on my vehicle. I will recommend them to all my friends! Excellent work. Thank you!

Mary B.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Mary said she was very satisfied with the service from this business. She had taken her vehicle to another facility that said they had fixed the problem, but they had not. She took her vehicle to this facility and they were able to fix this issue.

EB
Ellen B.
BMW 340i xDrive
11/15/2019
Movement is Amazing!
Billy was so kind and helpful, stopping by my office to deliver info and offering to personally deliver my car. The work was professionally done, but the service put the experience over the top!

SR
Steve R.
11/13/2019
They know their stuff
Professional. Clean. Knowledgable. Fast. Reliable. Most of all, reasonable. A customer for life.

Richard S.
Arvada, CO
11/12/2019
The best.
Personalized service and repairs from a team that cares about you and your vehicle. Couldn’t ask for more !

AY
Arlene Y.
11/04/2019
I really like this shop. It is close to my job and the service I receive for my vehicle is top-notch.