TL
Tally L.
12/18/2019
Clear and Transparent
Was recommended this shop by a friend and couldn’t be more impressed. Clean, on time, great location, and very knowledgeable!

John C.
Longmont, CO
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/22/2020
They get it done!
The shop is is an exceedingly convenient location to my office. That’s why I took my car there the first time. Now I return because Rob and Billy get the job done well and efficiently. I recommend them highly!

OR
Orlando R.
Englewood, CO
BMW M5
02/21/2020
AMAZING
First let me start off with how I came across this amazing shop. One of their sponsored posts on Instagram showed up on my timeline and I went ahead and checked them out. I saw they had 5 stars and were knowledgeable about these cars and have some cool builds! Fast forward to when I needed their help, I went ahead and sent them a message over Instagram, not only did they answer literally with in 2 minutes at 9pm, but they took the time to answer a major issue I was having with my bmw F10 M5. So we got a day scheduled. I went in, dropped the car off and they got straight to work. They diagnosed the car and found out the issues. They sent me a message right away with prices and to see what they had permission to fix. So they got straight to work and had it done sooner then I had expected. The pricing is much cheaper then the dealer would have quoted me. Prices are on point! They are truly an amazing shop. Clean, professional, fast. Not many shops like this one in Colorado! Do not hesitate to get any work done by them, they use only oem parts!

02/20/2020
Transfer Case Repair
Car feels brand new can’t believe the difference this made! Excellent work and will be back again.

Dane S.
Subaru WRX
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Dane said it was a convenient time. This place was able to work around his schedule and everything was great.

02/11/2020
Good, fast, and effective!
Billie and Rob are great to work with, and our servicing was very fast, painless, and affordable. We'd absolutely recommend them (and have)!

Mary B.
02/05/2020
Very responsive on short notice
I took my car in for brake pads. It was done the same day. They did
an excellent job.

NP
Natasha P.
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Natasha said she felt like this place was quick, explained everything to her, had nice service and good customer service.

IC
Ian C.
Nissan Xterra
01/28/2020
Great service, fast work, great price
Billy was amazing! My husband and I share a car so it was very important to get the brakes replaced immediately. Billy fit us in and got it done in the time he said he would at a price that beat the other quotes we had gotten. He was great at communicating the needs for the car and keeping me posted on how long it would take. We'll definitely be sticking with Movement Motorsports for our other needs.

BT
Brad T.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Brad said the business was able to get his vehicle in quickly and were fairly priced.

Maria S.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Jesus. He said his experience was pretty good and recommends this facility.

SL
Sarah L.
01/16/2020
Love these guys
Can’t tell you how much I trust these guys and enjoy doing business with them.

AY
Arlene Y.
01/13/2020
My car is really running well now. This shop is always quick to fix whatever is wrong with my car.

John C.
Longmont, CO
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/01/2020
Excellent Experience
Basic oil change. Excellent experience do to extremely convenient location, easy appointment setup, excellent Motul oil, friendly and knowledgeable service and Odin the quintessential shop dog. Can’t ask for more!

BW