Teresita B.
12/07/2018
Great Turn Around Time and Fantastic Work
MPI always delivers the best service and advice for your car. In my opinion they can't be beat. Whether it's from servicing your car to building a race car, you can be sure they're not going to dissapoint.

Lexus GX
12/07/2018
Great & fast service as always

NM
Nicole M.
12/03/2018
Excellent customer service, great work!
Recently took my car to MPI for the first time and I'm so glad that I did. They were very friendly, knowledgeable about BMW's and explained to me in detail what my car needed. Highly recommend this place!

jr g.
Mercedes-Benz GT S AMG
12/03/2018
Profesional team
Profesional, the best clean place and so organize.

OL

RN
Ryan N.
BMW 135i
11/23/2018
Quality work at fair prices
Great shop, very clean, organized, and usually same day service. I've spent a lot of time there recently fixing up an older BMW I bought from a coworker (2009 135i). Their prices have been much cheaper than the dealer otherwise I couldn't afford to keep the car. But most importantly they are knowledgeable and do quality work. I only had to go back once to repair a failed part they replaced a few days earlier, but they took care of it for free without hesitation so they maintain the 5 star rating. Hoping to save a little money for performance mods in the near future...

IW
Ishman W.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Ishman said they are very trustworthy, capable, knowledgeable, and the business has a good price.

AG
Antoan G.
11/18/2018
Fast & great service

Juan P.
11/14/2018
535i problem starting
Thank you for delivering a proper diagnosis and solution on my 535i's starting problem. : )

GG
Gabriel G.
11/13/2018
Tuning/BOV install
As always, had a great experience at MPI. They got my car to run right and installed my blow off valve kit. Increased power safely and improved driveability. Thank you guys!

AN
Adrian N.
Mercedes-Benz C250
11/12/2018
Friendly atmosphere, quick service & genuine parts. I highly recommend this shop.
I brought my C250 to MPI for much-needed service. My car was serviced quickly with original manufacturer parts and it's now running like new. Friendly atmosphere, quick service, genuine parts. I highly recommend this shop. Thank you, MPI, for the great service!

VM
Vincent M.
BMW M3
11/01/2018
All around professional
I had an smg problem with my M3 no other shop was able to figure out Miami Performance was able to rectify the problem in a short period of time to get it taken care of within budget. Jack and Rey all day! Great guys.

EL
Eddie L.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Eddie said this business has very good quality service and they have good prices.

jose c.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Jose said he would recommend the business for service.

Julio B.
Audi S6
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Julio said the staff was good, friendly, and professional. They were top notch mechanics and he wouldn't take his vehicle anywhere else.

Jean P.
Hollywood, FL
10/24/2018
Great fast service! Great price!
Service there is great!
They take very good care of your BMW and treat you like a friend.

Christie B.
10/22/2018
Thank you!
Thank you Alex for taking the time to overview my vehicle and explain in detail your recommendations. I am extremely satisfied with the overview services and will highly recommend MPI to others. The personal professional service makes a huge difference, your company stands out from others in showing high quality service ethics.

Christie

GG
Gabriel G.
10/13/2018
Took my 2014 Nissan GTR in for service. Rey and the team did a great job. Thank you guys!

10/10/2018
In for missfire diagnostic and repair out with missfire and no repair
I left my car for diagnostic because i have a pretty bad missfire on my n54 bmw they told me it was o2 sensors causing the missfire price of work $600 i got the car and re tuned back to where i was the car continues to missfire horribly worst than before they told me all other things wrong with my car that has nothing to do with misfire they suggested i code some injectors so i did and it is still missfiring horribly I expected a better diagnostic from this place but i see no change in my car if anything its worst all i wanted was was for them to tell me what is causing the missfire not that my car is a disaster all around i just want the missfire fixed nothing else

CL
Cesar L.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Cesar said he had a very good experience at this facility.