RL
ROBERT L.
07/13/2019
Fast service Good service
In and out fast service personal very good

ID
Issac D.
Ram 1500
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Issac said the business worked on everything the vehicle needed. He is very pleased.

ME
Mike E.
Chrysler Sebring
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Mike said this business has excellent people who are customer oriented. They had great prices and every thing was done in a timely manner.

Donald P.
Jaguar XJ6L
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Donald said the service was excellent. The staff is thorough and very helpful.

EF
Eric F.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the service is always good.

WD
Willliam D.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
William said they do good work.

RL
ROBERT L.
06/07/2019
Fast service
Great service in fast time low cost Pleasant waiting room

Jon L.
Ford Expedition
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Jon said he has been using them for years, and the employees always do good work at this business.

GR
G R.
05/28/2019
I RECOMMEND
I recommend Mr Auto to anyone and everyone. Good wholesome people that get the job done right, THE FIRST TIME!!

Matthew M.
South River, NJ
05/27/2019
Best Mechanic Around
Myself and my girlfriend traveled to Mount Washington, NH over the weekend. We live roughly 7 hours away in New Jersey. My Nissan Versa made it safely up the mountain, but on the way down had some mechanical issues. Mike from Mr. Auto came and towed my vehicle. Being that we were roughly 7 hours away from home, it was late in the day on Memorial Day weekend, and not one auto mechanic was open in sight, you can imagine that we were stressed out beyond belief. Mike towed my vehicle to his shop, worked on it immediately, and he got it up and running for us.
Mike is the true definition of what an American Patriot truly is. To take the amount of time away from his family that he did on a holiday weekend to help us is truly commendable. The hospitality he showed myself and my girlfriend at our time of need is truly inspiring. He made it his one and only goal to make sure that we had a working vehicle to drive safely home with that same day. No matter how long it would’ve taken, Mike assured us that he’d get the job done. I can’t thank Mike enough for his professionalism and dedication to helping others. We are truly blessed to have met someone like you in our time of need. We HIGHLY recommend Mr. Auto. I strongly encourage anyone looking for a mechanic to call Mike for any vehicle needs. Truly an amazing person. If I lived in state, I 110% would be a regular customer here. And yes we did make it home safely to NJ! Thank you again Mike.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 05/28/2019

Glad we could help. Look us up.next time you visit our beautiful mountain. Foliage is the most picturesque time.

Randall G.
Bethel, ME
05/23/2019
Amazing Staff and Service
I own a 2014 Dodge Avenger it is my ride and I love my vehicle. The car started handling really bizarre and was all over the road after going over a bump. Mike made my appointment for A Thursday morning and found the components that were causing my issue. The price was beyond reasonable and the speed of repair was impeccable. Thank you to Mike, Sarah, Richard and Dave for the amazing work you do and I appreciate you always putting your customer first. I love the multi point inspection and photos that were sent to my phone that is over the top!!

NL
Nancy L.
Kia Sorento
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said she would recommend the business for service.

AD
Alex D.
Cadillac DeVille
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Alex said they are great and he is glad to have moved back in the state,

Donna B.
Honda Crosstour
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Donna said the service was completed to her satisfaction.

Jan G.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Jan said that the place always treats him extremely well, he has been using them since he was a young driver.

LINDA M.
04/28/2019
Great service and honesty
If you want an honest answer of what is wrong with you vehicle and want it fixed right, then this is the place to go.

RD
ROBERT D.
04/23/2019
Inspection and maintenance.
The quality of work being done to the car is exceptionally good. I'll be going back.

RD
RONALD D.
04/19/2019
Awesome place
Great mechanic, awesome service and of course Sarah is awesome.

Dan G.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Dan said this business got the job done.

FR
Frank R.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Frank's son. He said he was the one to pick up the vehicle. The business has a good reputation and when they do the work, they back it up with their word.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 04/10/2019

Always a pleasure Frank. Thank you for your kind words.