Joyce C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Joyce said they were fine.

BA
BARBRA A.
Dodge Neon
05/01/2019
Major Break Job Done right
Got my brake job done and they did a good job! Was very happy with my service!

IT
ITEEAH T.
Chrysler Sebring
04/19/2019
The owner and employees
Close to home and prices are reasonable

AK
ALDONA K.
Belleville, MI
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
04/18/2019
2004 VW Beetle
AS always, Abe comes thru with flying colors.
Theres almost nothing He can;t fix and at a fair price!

AP
ANNA P.
Romulus, MI
04/15/2019
Love this place!
The customer service is awesome! Felt welcomed and comfortable - makes me want to go back and do business with them. Reasonable price on services - just wish there was more room for parking, they are always busy and take good care of their customers!

Jim D.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Jim said his experience was very good and they did an excellent job. He really appreciates it and the vehicle looks like new.

JEROME S.
04/06/2019
Knowledgeable experts in car repair amd honest staff especially Abe the owner.
These are the best mechanics and most honest people I have ever met at a car repair shop. They are very fair with the price and you never have to return a second time once they fix the problem.Only the most honest person in Abe the owner.

Mike B.
Michigan
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he had a great experience. He has been going there for 20 plus years. Abe runs an outstanding business. He is probably one of the best mechanics in town. His whole staff does an excellent job and they provide a great service. He goes above and beyond being the manager of a store.

DE
DEBORAH E.
Mercury Mariner
03/24/2019
I have absolute trust in Abe, for a woman who knows nothing about cars, I could easliy be ripped off. Never here. Abe listens and strives to have the correct diagnosis and repair.
I had a problem connected to my power steering. Abe had to track down a part for me from out of state. While the car was there, I thought I should have a prior mention problem looked at. I wasn't sure what the problem was, but Sam remembered. Now he sees hundreds of cars, mine when I need an oil change, and he remembered my car problem and told Abe. When I couldnt explain to my brother-in-law what was wrong with the car and why the part would take a couple days to get, Abe was happy to speak to him. I always get excellent service there.
While waiting to pick up my car, there was a young woman who just psid for her repair, and sdked what other services were provided. As she turned to leave, she said she would be back. I told her she would never regret bringing her car there. She told me how she had gotten 2 estimates prior to coming to Abe. Neither were for what the problem actually was, and both were very expensive. She was so happy to have come there. I often experience other happy customers while I am there. A couple days after getting my car back, I put on over 500 miles and had no worries.

EG
Edward G.
Northville, MI
Ford Edge
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Edward said they've put in two windshields within a year and a half. They've done a great job. He'll be back in 2 weeks for a windshield installation for another vehicle.

RA
Raed A.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Raed said the service was fast and the staff was friendly.

SHANNON H.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
03/07/2019
I don't take my car anywhere else.
Service at Abe's Mr. Muffler is top notch, and they've never tried to sell me anything I didn't need. I don't take my car anywhere else.

Saleem B.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Saleem said he is very satisfied with this business.

Robert M.
Wayne, MI
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Robert said they are good and he does recommend them.

BP
BRETT P.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/06/2019
Trustworthy, Affordable and Quick!
We take all our vehicles to Abe at Mr muffler. Always quick to diagnose and fix our vehicles quickly. They are affordable and amazing at their jobs! Great work!