SN
SHARON N.
New Baltimore, MI
10/26/2015
Honest Company
Ive been coming to this shop for about 4 yrs and they are such an honest company that keeps me coming back, past companies that I have used would try and gouge me on repairs for my car and I was so happy to finally find Mr Muffler

NW
NANCY W.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
10/26/2015
Get in and out on my lunch hour.
This place is always clean and neat. Can run in on my lunch hour and get great service. Always friendly. Good price. I send all my co-workers to them.

JOSEPH K.
10/23/2015
Really Great auto service shop
This place is like having your most trusted friend, do your car maintenance, for you,

CA

Thank you, good work.

EP
Edmond P.
10/12/2015 Category: Service
Edmond said the business provided good service and they were quick.

Joseph L.
Sterling Heights, MI
10/10/2015 Category: Service
Joseph said the business employees are very friendly and they always take good care of him.

GL
Gabriel L.
Dodge Charger
10/10/2015 Category: Service
Gabriel said this business has great customer service.

CP
CHESTER P.
GMC Yukon
10/09/2015
Best service
We have been taking our truck to Mr Muffler for a few years now. They are quick, very through and helpful. All the staff is friendly and honest. We highly recommend Mr Muffler to anyone.

SY
SCOTT Y.
Fraser, MI
Pontiac Grand Am
10/08/2015
Excellent...
We always experience excellence in customer service, prices, quality and speediness of work! Excellent and honest shop that goes the extra mile for you!

John D.
10/08/2015 Category: Service
John said this business is dependable, honest and he has been going there for 10 or 15 years. Jerry, the owner, is a nice person and he helps him out whenever he can.

Blake B.
10/08/2015 Category: Service
Blake said this business has good prices and they are very efficient.

HT
HENRY T.
Dodge Journey
Great place
Really good experience with all our vehicles that were serviced at mr. muffler. I have recommended this business to my friends. Really honest good people to deal with , I have never had a bad experience.

TK
TED K.
brake job
I was told what work had to be completed. How much it would cost, and the amount of time to complete the work. All areas were done to my satisfaction.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Pontiac Vibe
10/07/2015
great prices and great service
I have never been disappointed when getting my car serviced at Mr. Muffler. Fast, friendly, and affordable!!

MIKE G.
Chevrolet Cavalier
Always Great Service
I've been going to this Mr. Muffler for years. They've always provided quick and inexpensive service. And, they've went out of their way to help me with issues on my vehicle. I've never been overcharged or had repairs suggested that I didn't need.

VV
VICKI V.
Utica, MI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
service with a smile
I have a 9 year old car I have to keep going. They do a great job.