AC
Audra C.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Audra said she was in and out really fast. He gave really good service. He didn't pressure her into getting other services done. He was really honest. It went well.

LH
Laura H.
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Laura said the price was fair , they took the appointment on time and kept her informed. She said they informed her of some other things wrong with her vehicle and gave her a 2 year warranty.

Donnie G.
Ford Ranchero
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Donnie said he sent it to the business in April and just got it back in late September, 6 months is a long time to work on anything and it's a long time to not get anything done. They kept promising they were going to get it back in there. The way the business handled it was pretty poor. He told them to take their time but didn't figure it would be 6 months. Now it's at the business again, it'll be in there maybe 2 weeks to have it finished. He doesn't know who runs the place or who owns it. He said this is unreal. He told them to figure out the bill.

KG
Kristina G.
Saint Marys, GA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/03/2020
Awesome communication!!!
Never a disappointment!! I’ve used them for many years. Even when I got other quotes, this team was always willing to be competitive. I highly recommend them!!

Jacksonville, FL
09/03/2020
Andre Shannon
My son got dropped from Jacksonville to the shop at 1330. But the shop was close and my son was outside until 1430. He had to get a ride from a friend and went back home.

Justin S.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Justin said he would recommend the business for service.

beth m.
Kia Sportage
08/20/2020
Awesome
If you want to go to a mechanic who you know you can trust to be fair and honest, this is your man. If you want to be treated like family by people who go out of their way for you, this is your place. I cannot say enough about this family run business.

GMC Pickup
08/20/2020
Honest
I took my 28 year old truck to Mr Ratchet because it was running a little rough. Sam took the time to check everything out and recommended trying a fuel additive to see if it will help clear out the carbon buildup in one cylinder.
I appreciate the honesty instead of replacing a bunch of things that wouldn’t have helped in the end.

Jim M.

Mike A.
Saint Marys, GA
08/11/2020
Customer Service
I showed right before they were locking and he took the time to work on my tire instead telling me they are closed or come back tomorrow

Mary W.
08/01/2020
Thoughtful and thorough service
This was a great experience. I had an issue with my engine oil leaking and had previously taken my car to other mechanics with a variety of misdiagnoses. Sam was great, he did a thorough inspection and then spent time explaining the issue in the car to us. This is a great family business with fair pricing. Definitely a gem of a find. It may take a little time to get your car looked at, but it is worth the wait.

GG
Gail G.
07/13/2020
Honest and friendly
Sam is friendly
I actually feel good knowing My car will be taken care of correctly. I can stop in anytime if I have a questIon and Sam will Know who I am by the car I drive.

GG
Gail G.
Pontiac G5
07/05/2020
Tune up
Sam, at Mr Ratchet. Is consciences of his clients needs and notifies You as your car is being worked on
Keeping you apprised of the added cost if needed. Very trustworthy

Chantelle S.
07/03/2020
Best prices, best mechanic, awesome car dealer, the list goes on and on!
This establishment is great with customers. Honest, intelligent mechanical expertise, with good, old fashioned, southern hospitality. Amazing, quality of work. The mechanics will, honestly, communicate with you, and make appropriate adjustments to your engine, as needed. You get way more than what you pay for; exceptional work with great time management. Before I travel, I stop here to ensure safety of my vehicle. I have been doing business with this company over ten years. I have owned a foreign sports vehicle, SUV, and luxury, foreign vehicle. Each one has remained in pristine shape at this company's hands! I reccomend anyone who has mechanical issues to visit this place to save on money and time!

TJ
Terrence J.
Pontiac G6
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Terrence said they were good and honest.