Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MELVYN F.
Yelm, WA
07/24/2014 Category: Service
honest
I feel like I have been treated honestly and friendly. That means a lot to me.
mel

The Service Advisors

JOSEPH M G.
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Brake repair
I'm Happy. Job was done in time on a short fuse.

COLLEEN C.
FORD FUSION
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Service and Repair
I was impressed with the thorough check on my vehicle. When I took it in for a recall problem, it was checked and discovered an additional problem that was quire serious I did have to wait for a few days to get my vehicle back because of availability of necessary parts, but the problem was taken care of and my car runs great. Thank you Tom.

PB
PENNY B.
Vader, WA
07/19/2014 Category: Sales
Got me the car I wanted!
The sales staff is super helpful! Got me in the car I wanted at a payment I can live with.

WM
WILLIAM M.
FORD EDGE
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
Love this place always feel welcomed and they always do a great job on my car. Matt Phillips is the best.

WL
FRIENDLY AND HONEST PEOPLE

SD
STEVEN E D.
Care
All though they could not find the issues with my 2013 Ford F-150....they took good care of me.

FJ
FRANCES J.
07/17/2014 Category: Service
Matt Phillips was my service tech - he recognized me as a return customer - is always professional & thorough. I appreciate his professional advice & will return for more vehicles maintenance service. My Escape is always serviced in a timely manner & the mechanics are friendly.

SHARON M.
07/17/2014 Category: Service
The required service was to correct several recall items. The time required to wait for an appointment was less than a week and the work was completed within the time estimated. Our car was returned to us washed and vacuumed. Thank you for the great service, Wade and Sharon Maxey

MICHAEL G L.
07/16/2014 Category: Service
Poor customer service & lack of communication
I was told that the diesel mechanic was out so it would be at least a week until they started working on the truck when I dropped it off. That was ok as I was going out of town. I was back in town several weeks later on July 8 and called. It wasn't ready, but would be either late that day or first thing in the morning. I had to leave town before hearing the truck was done. I was coming home from salmon fishing in Sekiu on July 14th just to get my truck. (a 3 1/2 drive). MY wife suggested I call from Port Angeles to make sure it is done. I said they said it would be ready by July 9 at the latest. but from my previous experience, decided to call. The service Rep had just left for lunch. I was told no one else in service could tell me if the truck was ready & I would need to call back. This upset me as I was on he road and if it wasn't ready, was going to be wasting time and diesel if I turnaround after he gets back from lunch if the truck isn't fixed. I was angry that no one would look at their computer to see if the truck was ready. I drove for 1 hour and called again. this time I left a VMM for Sean. My message explained that I was driving there just to get the truck and please call me back ASAP as I would do a U-turn and head back if the truck isn't ready. once again - no call back similar to the previous time I took the truck in for service. I show up 10 minutes before closing. They were surprised to see us and weren't sure if the truck was complete. He hadn't checked is messages. We were so angry that they did knock off the labor which I appreciated. The worst thing is we bought a new diesel truck from all star 4 months ago and it needs some warranty work. I will not take it or anything else to All Star now but will drive or have the vehicle towed to Titus Will in Tacoma. by the way, they fixed the problem with the truck at a cost substantially less than quoted, but the customer service is not tolerable.

JOHN S.
FORD FOCUS
07/16/2014 Category: Service
good
This place actually does what they say doesn't try and sell u xtras

RICHARD D B.

MARSHALL R S.
Yelm, WA
Knowledgeable staff
Knowledgeable staff and great customer service.

JASON S.
FORD F-350

LEONARD B.
Customer Service
Great place to do business with.

LJ
LUCRETIA ANNE J.
FORD RANGER
They know their product
quick service and accurate feed back

PM
PATRICIA R M.
Lakebay, WA
07/15/2014 Category: Sales
Excellent staff; knowledgable, helpful, ready to assist in any way.
As above

DANIEL P M.
FORD FOCUS
07/15/2014 Category: Sales
Helpful staff
Enjoyed the experience and was happy that they found the exact car I was looking for.