Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LG
LORNA L G.
06/04/2014 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Staff alway friendly and happy to assist you with service needed and explanation of any item found that needs repair or replacement.

VR
VALERIE R.
Coupeville, WA
MAZDA MAZDA 3
06/03/2014 Category: Sales
The team was great! respectful, super helpful, enthusiastic, knowledgable
from the start, no heavy sales pressure, good listening to my needs as the customer, very helpful, smart and fair. Sana and Amanda did a great job. thank you!

DO
DEBORAH L O.
06/03/2014 Category: Service
Service Dept is Always Awesome!
I always bring my cars to All Star for service and always do whatever is necessary to keep my vehicles in tip top shape. I would highly recomemend them for their expertise, honesty and great customer service. Thanks Tom and all those involved in keeping my cars running smooth!

DAVID H.
FORD EDGE
My First visit
First impressions are important , and the technicians and customers service were excellent we will see how you hold up over the long haul .

HJ
HERMAN J.
5 star
Very outstanding service rep.

OW
OSCAR W.
Lacey, WA
06/03/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service had my truck in and completed in a very timely manner

CURTIS B.
Yelm, WA
FORD ESCAPE
Fast, Prompt service.

CASEY S.
Unorganized service department
Recently my wife took our truck in to replace the back window and some other various items. Our warranty has language for a rental car in it, but it took 4 calls back and forth with the service department to get that verified. When the truck was dropped off, there was no rental car for her as the dealership never reserved on for her. She then received a phone call the next day wondering when she was going to pick up the truck because it was done the day before. She was never called the day before and the man on the phone was very rude to her.

AC
ALEXANDRA C.
Got the perfect car!
When I first went to the dealership in Olympia I was comparing cars. I told the salesman this up front and he wasn't pushy at all. In fact, they waited for me to call them back! It was refreshing not to get bombarded with calls.

The only reason I didn't give my experience 5 stars is because of the manager I worked with during the finance process. I knew I wanted a 60 month loan to keep my payments manageable and my interest as low as possible. He kept trying to talk me into a lower payment, at 84 months, with 3.1% interest. After trying a few times to sway me, he finally listened and backed off.

Other than that, my overall experience was good and I would recommend it to others.

DEBBIE S.
FORD FLEX
06/01/2014 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Staff very pleasant, polite and helpful. Finished work on vehicle in timely manner. Cost very reasonable.

MATTHEW IAN P.
SUBARU LEGACY OUTBACK
05/31/2014 Category: Service
Quicklane
The guys at Quicklane Tire and Auto Center are awesome. They don't pressure you into anything they just suggest if something needs to be fixed. Very fair pricing on tires (best price in town). They also have a alignment rack, which most tire stores don't. Great service!!!

AH
AMEREN J H.
Du Pont, WA
FORD FOCUS
05/30/2014 Category: Sales
Always at ease!
I only shop with All Start Ford! Easy, friendly, and just what I need without the hassle or the harassment I have found at other dealers! This is my second vehicle purchase and I am sure not my last! Thank you for a great experience yet again!

SD
SCOTT A D.
05/30/2014 Category: Service
Maintance Feedback
When I got my truck back from the maintenance shop for an oil change, I noticed black grease marks on the inside drivers door handle and upright portion of the front drivers seat. I was not happy with that. I also noticed what appears to be greasy hand marks on the windshield where a clear plastic maintenance sticker was placed.

TW
TOM W.
FORD FREESTAR
05/29/2014 Category: Service
Just What I Needed
Quick. Friendly. Reliable and moderately priced.

JACOB ALLEN W.

Aberdeen, WA
FORD FUSION HYBRID
05/28/2014 Category: Service
Oil change only
Went to All Star for an oil change. I was expecting to get the normal service the rest of the dealers provide and at least get my car vacuumed out and the exterior washed since these are minimal services provided by almost all dealers when you get an oil change. They basically did the bare minimum and just changed the oil. I will probably be going back to my other dealer from now on.

DK
DAVID K.
05/28/2014 Category: Sales
One of my best car purchase experiences yet.
Very flexible and responsive staff. I was very pleased to get the exact truck I wanted at the price I could afford. The sales manager conveyed a sense of integrity that made me feel confident I would be taken care of no matter what. The sales staff were knowledgeable and easy to work with. And a special shout out to Amanda. Without here direct involvement I would have purchased my truck from Kirkland Ford.

Thanks to the entire team. I'm extremely happy with my purchase!

MARIO R.
Lacey, WA
05/27/2014 Category: Service
Maintenance
As always, great customer service and great communication with the staff (maintenance) and myself about the repairs needed.

RU
ROBERT WAYNE U.
FORD ESCAPE
05/27/2014 Category: Sales
Professionalism
Was treated very well ! James, our Saleman and fellow Veteran was more than helpful, never pressured us in the least, answered all our questions...etc. Nicely done James, Ron and AllStar Ford. It was a pleasure ????

LJ
LEE ANN J.
05/26/2014 Category: Service
Tom and all the employees treat me respect and kindness. Always trying to do the best for me.