Latest Review about 1 month ago

12/13/2019
Really appreciate the excellent service and willingness to work with our needs and budget

Jill F.
12/13/2019
Oil change plus additional service
We were able to bring our Prius in on the day we called. We requested an oil change and checking a tire inflation light on the dash. They discovered a few other things that needed to be done and, even though it cost us more money to get it all taken care of, we feel assured that we’re taking good care of the vehicle.

The staff was helpful and friendly. It’s a nice place to do business.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Great Neighborhood Shop
Exactly the experience I was looking for! Great neighborhood shop w/ an old school vibe AND modern experience. Communications come your way, phone, text or email and I was super impressed with my detailed online inspection report. This gas station/shop does it all and made me feel comfortable with my decisions. Lobby is super clean!

Randy B.
Kia Soul
12/11/2019
Our Kia Soul
Always great service here and our Kia Soul is nearing that long-in-tooth 100K miles (we purchased it at 61K miles)
so doing all our maintenance, as much as we can afford it when needed, is essential for it.
Was simple LOF, but also needed a couple other things, and they were quick and efficient and I appreciate the new immediate computer diagnostic sent directly, digitally with its urgent/keep on eye on it/fine, checks out categories.
I like and trust these guys as my go-to mechanics and vehicle-maintenance folks for both our cars. We live on a VERY modest income (former public servant/teacher and current public servant/health worker/artist) so we need real value for what we pay for, especially for our little low-key commute vehicle. Good job, as always. And, even better they'd just sent us a coupon for 35$-plus to apply to any service over $150 and bam, used it immediately!
A few blocks from our house---couldn't be easier. Dropped off, walked home, called me when done, walked back.
Much appreciated. Thanks guys. You work hard. Have good holidays.

HB
Hollie B.
12/09/2019
Thank you for great service men!
Very grateful I pulled into get fluids, found out I needed a few items seriously. I bought tires on Amazon and had them installed. Thank you all for honest helpful Servicemen!

BK
Bonnie K.
11/15/2019
Excellent!
As I have only been there twice both times have been exceedingly satisfactory.

GH
Grete H.
11/01/2019
Friendly & Trustworthy
I started using Multnomah Automotive a few months ago after a terrible experience with a dealer shop. They proved themselves trustworthy by giving a second opinion on something that would otherwise cost me a lot of money, and thoroughly assessing my car with differentiation between things that were urgent and things that could wait. I feel lucky to have found this place!

09/14/2019
Excellent Customer Service
I took my car in for it’s 150,000 check and maintenance. They were very professional and kind and reviewed all of Ford’s recommendations for maintenance and called me with a thorough and fair price quote. When I arrived to pick up my car there was a delay in receiving the correct belt size. They expedited the delivery of the correct belt and had my car ready in no time. I would highly recommend Multnomah Automotive.

Candida B.
Lake Oswego, OR
Nissan Pathfinder
09/05/2019
From the first call to the pick up of he car, the staff was very friendly and helpful. They took care of my car in a timely manner and I appreciate the online access to see what’s going on with my vehicle.

BC
Bob C.
Pontiac G6
08/27/2019
A simple tire repair...
My tire was almost totally flat one morning so I dropped by Multnomah Automotive. As busy as they were, they took in my car and soon discovered three pieces of metal in the tire tread. Unfortunately, one piece proved to be a 'fatal blow' so a new tire had to be ordered. This, of course, meant a much longer wait for me but walking home was difficult because my knees aren't the best. They understood my problem and offered me a ride home. A few hours later, they called to let me know that my car was ready and to offer to pick me up.

The new tire was reasonably priced and the labor to install within reason. All in all, I'm very happy with Multnomah Automotive and the service they provided. They were professional, fair and kind. I would wholeheartedly recommend this repair shop to my friends.

Jason S.
08/26/2019
Very helpful service.
Communicated very well throughout the repair process of my car.

EM
Eric M.
Nissan Rogue
08/23/2019
Great Experience
I was communicated with clearly about the issue. The part was replaced swiftly and now the check engine light is off. It was a good experience and I did appreciate the ride home as well.

08/10/2019
Service good, comunication not good
I tried three or four times through Multnomah's website and via e-mail to make an appointment but no response. Finally, I called and talked to a technician who said to bring it in tomorrow and that Bobby would call me that afternoon but he never did. So I brought it in and left it and expected I would get a call but heard nothing. Finally, mid afternoon I called Bobby to find he had left a text, which is something I use as little as possible and rarely check. If he'd called when it was done and talked with me (or sent the report by e-mail), I may have told him to go ahead with at least one of the items he told me about in the text. When I went to pick up my vehicle, after hours, I found that the AAA discount I was eligible for had not been applied and the person checking me out could not apply it. I did not get the AAA discount the previous time I visited either.

John H.
07/24/2019
Quick diagnosis and repair
My wife drove her Subaru into Multnomah Automotive with a severe overheating problem. They diagnosed that the radiator upper tank seal had failed and promptly advised cost of repairs and gave her a ride home. The radiator was replaced as well as associated parts and completed in less than 24 hours and within estimate. Great job, Guys! They have my future business.

RT
Robert T.
07/22/2019
Great service everytime
Consistently great service and at a competitive price. I feel very confident with Multnomah Automotive servicing my vehicle; I'm glad they're close by!