LEROY S.
Dodge Dakota
04/16/2019
Emergency tire replacement tire service
I had a tire "blowout" Tuesday and Bobbie had a new identical tire ordered, delivered and installed the very next morning. I think this is quite incredible and I thank them very much! The waiting and work area was very inviting, clean and professional. Way to go Multnomah Automotive!

BO
Brian O.
INFINITI Q45
03/14/2019
My Infiniti
Awesome and honest service. My 21year old Infiniti needs way more work than the it's worth. I love the car but got the information I needed to decide what I need to do. I've used them before in past. So glad to find honest caring service. Kinda rare these days.

BK
BILL K.
02/04/2019
Dead Truck No Charge
I had my truck brought to Multnomah Automotive after it failed to start following a DEQ test.

I talked to Bobbie about it, and when I went back to check on the truck, he said they charged the battery up, fixed one of the battery post terminals which over time had eroded and become smaller than it should have been, did some diagnostics, and the truck was ready to go.

No charge.

Nissan Pathfinder
02/01/2019
Friendly, efficient, and great communication
Brough in my old SUV with major service overdue. They did a full evaluation at my request (which is a charged line item), and provided an online link to review their assessment from my phone or computer. I was surprised how expensive their estimate was for resolving all of the identified issues, so they talked me through picking only the most critical repairs over the phone. All the work they committed to appeared well done, although I have to take them at face value for most of it.

BR
Brandi R.
01/31/2019
Always super great!
This shop is full of kind and professional folks. Each visit is a good thing for me and my car. Thanks!

Cameron S.
01/22/2019
Trustworthy!
Bobby and his team compose not just the best car repair team in Portland, but the best I've worked with in many years. If you worry about repair shops gouging you, doing sloppy work, or being indifferent to your needs, Multnomah Automotive is the place for you!
Cam Stauth

Beaverton, OR
01/16/2019
Customer service
Staff is friendly and helpful

MT
Melissa T.
01/12/2019
Convenient and timely
Great service and close enough to my house I can walk to and from appointments

Nissan Xterra
12/29/2018
I have been very pleased with my experience with Multnomah Automotive. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and the prices are reasonable.

PD
Patrice D.
Nissan Sentra
11/29/2018
Fabulous Service!
Love my neighborhood garage. Everyone who works at Multnomah Automotive is kind, caring, and patient, making getting your car fixed an actual pleasure!

KD
KAREN D.
11/20/2018
Auto Repair
I needed to have a sensor replaced in order to pass DEQ. While working on this, they found my front brakes were unsafe. I had known I needed a brake job, but had procrastinated to the point that the rotors were squealing. The did a good job on the brakes. Now my car is safe again. Thanks.

FF
Faye F.
Chevrolet Classic
11/15/2018
Excellent and friendly service
I am very p,eased to know you are so close by. I feel confident with your service and appreciate the genuine kindness as well. Thank you!

Sam S.
Acura RDX
11/15/2018
Multnomah Auto takes good care of my daughter’s Acura
Bobby & team have always treated us fairly and completed excellent service on all our cars. We highly recommend Multnomah Automotive to all friends and family!

John G.
Buick LeSabre
11/13/2018
Multnomah Automotive cares!
We took our 1991 Buick LeSabre (54,000 miles) in for a safety check. Since we are going on a road trip, we need to know that the vehicle is roadworthy & as safe as possible. Multnomah Automotive conducted a thorough safety check. We have always trusted their work & it is a pleasure to do business with them.

Stephanie W.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/31/2018
Detailed and thorough service every time.
We trust the team at Multnomah Automotive with maintenance and repair of our two vehicles. They provide thorough, detailed service. We appreciate the digital inspection report, which includes photos, outlining the service performed and a multipoint safety inspection to stay ahead of issues.
Trusted vehicle maintenance and repair and excellent customer service.
Thanks!

Mazda CX-5
10/11/2018
Easy and reliable!
Have been happy here for several years, with two different vehicles.

Deb S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/05/2018
Good in a clutch
I brought my 2009 5-speed Subaru in for a tune-up and asked the mechanic to check the clutch. It was fried. He said I could get the repair done there -- he'd bring in a clutch specialist. I received an itemized estimate and they kept the car overnight. Bottom line: next day, I had my car back. With the tuned-up engine and new clutch, the Subaru runs like new. The price was reasonable, and the shop is in my neighborhood: no hassles with towing the car across town or finding a loaner. The nationwide Technet warranty -- which I hadn't expected -- is reassuring. Got a car problem? Give them a call. They're worth checking out.

Cameron S.
10/05/2018
Trustworthy
I just had work done by Multnomah Automotive, successfully and economically. After 23 years in SW Portland, they're the only car repair place on the west side that I trust.

Kelly M.
10/03/2018
Multnomah automotive
I've taken my car here a couple of times now for some minor stuff, and they've done a great job. Time & cost for the repairs we're very reasonable. They even took me back home after dropping off my vehicle and picked me up when it was finished.

TIM S.
08/02/2018
Multnomah Automotive Stands behind their work!
The team at Multnomah Automotive is friendly, courteous, and they have provided prompt/on-time repair completion based on my experience. Recently they performed work on our vehicle--unfortunately the replacement part used was faulty. Without any pushback or resistance, Bobby assured us that they would replace it. As promised the faulty part was replaced at no cost to us. Thanks guys!