01/14/2018
Took care of our needs! Once again!
My son's Toyota ForeRunner needed new wiper blades. He travels from the Seattle, WA, area to Portland, periodically, arriving Friday just before noon. Once again, Jessica, let me know to give her 2 days notice, so she could be certain to have the parts available. Andy took care of the installation. The initial blades, didn't appear to fit as well as Multnomah Automotive desired, so they explored alternatives and found an excellent set, that they installed in a tight time frame! (Wiper blades--how hard can that installation be? Well, it turns out that for the ForeRunner, it is not at all trivial!)

Thank you Jessica, Andy and Jim.

IK

Ursula V.
Saturn Ion
01/10/2018
An Amazing Car Service Experience
The impressive and professional team at Multnomah Automotive delivers every time with their expert car repairs and maintenance. You can expect the best. The repairs are completed cost efficiently and in a timely manner. I know I am a valued customer who is always treated with respect. I trust them and I highly recommend that you take your vehicle there.

01/03/2018
Multnomah Automotive consistently provides great auto and customer service
Thank you so much for finding a solution to our predicament; for fitting us into your schedule and installing the heavy duty battery in our Toyota Highlander

John H.
01/03/2018
Fuel Pump Died - Replaced quickly
During the recent cold snap, the fuel pump died on my Dodge Ram pickup and they were able to get me in and replaced the pump in a matter of two days when they already had a full workload. Jessica was great to work with and she did everything she promised. They will have my business from now on.

Michael M.
12/30/2017
They take good care of my car
Oil change plus inspection report to let me know what I need to look at on future visits. No hard sell, just information which is much appreciated.

Jennifer L.
FIAT 500
12/21/2017
Efficient service with a fair price
I created an online inquiry about getting an oil change and received a response with the hour for a same day appointment. The service desk (Jessica) was warm and friendly. The mechanics were a bit distant and task oriented but got the job done in the amount of time promised. They vacuumed my car and thus left it in better condition than when I started. The was pleased with the price and there were no artificial upgrades. I will certainly return here for other service on my car.

SR
Scott R.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
12/15/2017
Clean facility. Pleasant people. Speedy Service.
Clean facility. Pleasant people. Speedy Service.

I really appreciate getting reports on diagnosis and works done, in both hardcopy and email.

CK
Chris K.
11/26/2017
Rapid diagnosis
Multnomah Automotive always gets to our car quickly and provides a clear diagnosis of the problem.

Javier A.
Beaverton, OR
Honda Civic Coupe
11/15/2017
Honest and great customer service!
Jessica is great and the mechanic seems to be very honest. Great team there!

SG
Sidney G.
11/11/2017
Service with a smile
Convenient appt. scheduling, excellent customer service

Robert M.
Volkswagen EuroVan
11/07/2017
Customer service
Friendly, efficient, error free.

10/20/2017
First Visit: Excellent, personalized yet professional service
I discovered Multnomah Automotive via AAA. Wanted to try them because I do not trust the Toyota dealer with my Toyota Highlander (2006). Although just a lube & oil with a multi-point inspection, Jessica discussed the service performed and issues to be addressed in the future. They also provide a report available on-line. I also observed the discussion regarding other cars in the shop. I came away feeling they were honest, fair and informative to customers and their issues.
I look forward to the next service in the Spring that will require more extensive work.

Kay B.
Kia Rondo
10/07/2017
Had a really obscure problem that they were able to replicate and then fix. Nice folks, too.

Ryan B.
10/06/2017
Excellent customer service
Great place for all automotive repairs

DOMONIQUE B.
09/15/2017
Amazing Service
I couldn't be happier with the service offered by Jessica and Eric. They are not only incredibly friendly and polite but provide a top class service. I have taken 3 cars to them over several years and have had fair and comprehensive service every time. They will always try to work with me to get the best solution for whatever the issue is. Every repair comes with detailed photos and explanation which even a complete car knowledge novice like myself can understand. having tried several garages I would hands down say this is the best in Portland in my opinion.

Tareq M.
09/10/2017
Ford 2004
very professional communication

CT
Christoper T.
09/01/2017
I have had service here multiple times and they always have taken good care of me. I highly recommend Jessica and the mechanics.

Randy B.
Nissan 280ZX
08/29/2017
1980 Datsun 280Zx
They are 2 blocks away from my house. What a score.
They seem to care as much for my ancient 1980 Datsun 280Zx and our restoration of it as a dependable 2nd car/daily driver, as I do. The most recent additions to its mechanical, naturally-aspirated life were bushings all around (drives smoothly, groovily now.) Still waiting to trace the tiny oil and transmission leaks (with dye) and then once those are located and repaired, this classic 280Zx 2+2 is 98% complete, with final wheel alignment, a little cosmetic interior and exterior detailing and water-sealing to finish. They have the engine running oh-so-smoothly, for a nearly 40-year-old car. I love it. it purrs.
thanks.

JOSH G.
Honda Fit
08/20/2017
Great communication
They fixed a seized lugnut they had last accidentally placed without issue and charged the ac for a good price. Jessica answered all my questions with great knowledge.