Charlotte C.
03/05/2018
Car repair
Excellent service over all.

SL
Suzanne L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/26/2018
Close to home.
Close by in my neighborhood. Satisfied with the work. Thanks.

02/19/2018
Excellent service—Thank you Jim!!! And MORE!!!
The 144 month service was performed on our 2006 Highlander and it now runs very smoothly. Jim has performed all the work on our Highlander, and frankly, it runs better than it has when we were taking our car to the dealer. We are very pleased that we switched to Multnomah Automotive.

Finally, when we picked up our car, it was washed thoroughly. My wife was pleasantly surprised. But there was more. The interior was wiped down, vacuumed and tidied up.

Now that we have finally had a more substantial amount of work performed, I can state definitively that Multnomah Automotive is a shop you should strongly consider in lieu of a Dealer service repair shop—lower cost, honest discussion regarding the service recommended, and excellent service—from making the appointment and following through right to the point of paying and handing you the keys to your car. From Bobby to Jim to Bobby, and giving me a ride home as well as picking us up when the car was ready (on time)

Kay B.
Kia Rondo
02/19/2018
Great service and communication
These guys are great. Service is prompt and done right. Communication is effective and timely. Really like this place.

Michael C.
Nissan Pickup
02/09/2018
Runs better than ever!
I should've brought my '96 Nissan Pickup in here months ago. It runs better than when I bought it. Staff here is fantastic about communication and has your back when trying to save you money. I'll definitely be coming back here for any other auto needs. Thanks!

Mary Anne C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/06/2018
Great find in the hood!
It's so nice to find a reputable place like this right in the neighborhood. They explain things clearly, charge reasonable prices, and are prompt and efficient. They also offer good record keeping so I can keep up with maintenance activities.

Charlotte C.
02/01/2018
Auto repair
Wonderful service all around

Ryan B.
01/27/2018
Amazing customer serveris no bs
They do amazing work, no pressure for purchasing and they are straight with you on what is a must need and what isn’t.

Jerome B.
Pontiac LeMans
01/16/2018
Surprise Repair
It is clean. Also, the staff is friendly and quick to diagnose and fix the auto problems. They also charge you a fair price. What more could you ask for?

01/14/2018
Took care of our needs! Once again!
My son's Toyota ForeRunner needed new wiper blades. He travels from the Seattle, WA, area to Portland, periodically, arriving Friday just before noon. Once again, Jessica, let me know to give her 2 days notice, so she could be certain to have the parts available. Andy took care of the installation. The initial blades, didn't appear to fit as well as Multnomah Automotive desired, so they explored alternatives and found an excellent set, that they installed in a tight time frame! (Wiper blades--how hard can that installation be? Well, it turns out that for the ForeRunner, it is not at all trivial!)

Thank you Jessica, Andy and Jim.

IK

Ursula V.
Saturn Ion
01/10/2018
An Amazing Car Service Experience
The impressive and professional team at Multnomah Automotive delivers every time with their expert car repairs and maintenance. You can expect the best. The repairs are completed cost efficiently and in a timely manner. I know I am a valued customer who is always treated with respect. I trust them and I highly recommend that you take your vehicle there.

01/03/2018
Multnomah Automotive consistently provides great auto and customer service
Thank you so much for finding a solution to our predicament; for fitting us into your schedule and installing the heavy duty battery in our Toyota Highlander

John H.
01/03/2018
Fuel Pump Died - Replaced quickly
During the recent cold snap, the fuel pump died on my Dodge Ram pickup and they were able to get me in and replaced the pump in a matter of two days when they already had a full workload. Jessica was great to work with and she did everything she promised. They will have my business from now on.

Michael M.
12/30/2017
They take good care of my car
Oil change plus inspection report to let me know what I need to look at on future visits. No hard sell, just information which is much appreciated.

Jennifer L.
FIAT 500
12/21/2017
Efficient service with a fair price
I created an online inquiry about getting an oil change and received a response with the hour for a same day appointment. The service desk (Jessica) was warm and friendly. The mechanics were a bit distant and task oriented but got the job done in the amount of time promised. They vacuumed my car and thus left it in better condition than when I started. The was pleased with the price and there were no artificial upgrades. I will certainly return here for other service on my car.

SR
Scott R.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
12/15/2017
Clean facility. Pleasant people. Speedy Service.
Clean facility. Pleasant people. Speedy Service.

I really appreciate getting reports on diagnosis and works done, in both hardcopy and email.

CK
Chris K.
11/26/2017
Rapid diagnosis
Multnomah Automotive always gets to our car quickly and provides a clear diagnosis of the problem.

Javier A.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/15/2017
Honest and great customer service!
Jessica is great and the mechanic seems to be very honest. Great team there!

SG
Sidney G.
11/11/2017
Service with a smile
Convenient appt. scheduling, excellent customer service