Latest Review about 2 months ago

Mary Anne C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/23/2017
Jessica and her team were friendly, responsive and very conscientious.

Steve M.
Ford Expedition
04/20/2017
Expensive Repair
Even though my repair was over $2,500 I didn't hesitate to have it performed at Multnomah Automotive. They were thorough and did what they promised me they would do. They kept me informed along the way and stuck to their estimate. I have already recommended Multnomah Automotive to several friends.

KD
KERRY/TARI D.
Jeep Patriot
04/09/2017
Great!
Always a pleasure to work with the staff at Multnomah Automotive. Good communication, timely update, fair price.

AL
Alan L.
04/06/2017
regular service andf update
liked the suggested repairs to be done

PD
Patrice D.
Nissan Sentra
04/01/2017
The best automotive care I've ever experienced.
Feel so fortunate to have these folks care for my car. I'm set. No need to go anywhere else for service.

LK
Libby K.
03/29/2017
Always exceed expectations
I stopped in unannounced. They tested my battery and swapped it out for a new one quickly while my kids were in the car.

HA
Heather A.
03/23/2017
I love this place
I love coming here for all my automotive needs. They have great customer service and are reliable. What more could you ask for? Jessica does a great job at representing the business and was able to communicate in a manner that allowed me to actually understand what was going on with my car. Nick, the mechanic, is amazing at what he does. I would definitely recommend getting all of your automotive needs to be taken care of here.

Reese W.
03/01/2017
Awesome shop!
Multnomah automotive is my go to shop whenever I run into issues with any of my cars. Awesome service, quick, and fair pricing.

Jon T.
03/01/2017
No Pressure, Great Service
Multnomah Automotive handled all of my questions and presented me with multiple options on repairs without applying high pressure. The service was great and they even gave me a ride to my next destination.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 03/01/2017

Thank you! We try to take some of the stress off what can be a very stressful situation... I'm glad it helped!

SK
Shera K.
Honda Fit
02/18/2017
Great customer Service and genuine concern!
Exceptional Customer Service, easy to rent a car through Enterprise and they picked me up from Auto shop. Genuine concern for the customer's unexpected auto issues. Polite and mechanics seemed very knowledgeable! Jessica is amazing with customer service and getting all details!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/25/2017

Thank you for the positive review! We really try to take care of our customers as if they were family!

Stacey W.
02/18/2017
Friendly and honest
The team was very professional and friendly. Plus, I feel like they are very honest with their estimates.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/25/2017

Thank you! We try to make your car repair and maintenance as painless as possible!

EK
Eiji K.
Dodge Dakota
02/01/2017
Good customer service
The customer service attention an the mechanic explaining in details of what happened to my car was very appreciated.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/25/2017

Thank you for the kind words! We really enjoyed meeting you and we will be here for you!

Randy B.
Nissan 280ZX
01/31/2017
Rock-star great honest mechanics who know what they are doing.
That pretty much sums it up. I brought in my inherited-from-a-family-member classic Datsun 280Zx and Eric treated it like it was his own. (They've worked on my 20-year old trusty Honda Civic as well). Eric prioritized the many, many things that a 36-year old classic car in great shape needed to return to it's healthy Glory Days---so far we are done with round 1; round 2 and 3 are still to come. I now love driving this old Z. Great job.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/25/2017

A Rock Star deserves a Rock Star car and that Z is dynomite!

NA
Nick A.
Acura Integra
01/31/2017
Very Friendly Staff
Friendly and professional staff at the service/reception desk. Thank you card after service was a nice touch. Odd, though, that they don't have a sign and are quasi-separate/together with the gas station. When I went to pick up my car, nobody was there so the (busy) gas station attendant had to ring me up and give me my paperwork. He was also very friendly, however. Good overall written report after my check-up/oil change.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 01/31/2017

Thank you for the positive review! We are worknig on getting some signs to help identify the shop from the street! Our shop hours are monday through saturday 8 to 5, we are always happy to discuss what is going on with your vehicle durring those times! Thank you!

Cameron S.
Honda Accord
01/22/2017
another great job
I've recently had two cars in for two different problems, and in both cases I got excellent service, in regard to quality and timeliness, along with a consideration for keeping the expense as reasonable as possible that is, unfortunately, not very common among car repair places. I plan to remain a regular customer of Multnomah Automotive.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/25/2017

Thank you! That means a lot to us!

WK
Will K.
Dodge Charger
01/20/2017
Wonder Shop
I've had my Dodge in at Multnomah Automotive a couple of times now, and each visit always exceeds my expectations. The staff are always friendly, courteous and incredibly knowledgeable. The price is always right, a great compliment to the excellent service. I know my vehicle is in good hands at this shop. I highly recommend others to bring their business to this shop, you won't be disappointed.

CHAZ M.
01/09/2017
Fantastic service and informative
I just bought this car from a dealership and they helped me understand what needs immediate attention so I could get back on the road. It is so hard to find a good mechanic and everyone here are wonderful! I trust them completely with both our cars!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/25/2017

Thank you! Always trying to look out for our "family"!

Charlotte C.
BMW 328i
01/06/2017
friendly, helpful staff.
everyone there is nice, and very helpful.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/25/2017

Thank you for the positive review!

Charlotte C.
BMW 328i
11/13/2016
Excellent service.
the staff did an outstanding job on my car!!! it drives like a dream.

Colin B.
10/30/2016
My last two visits
Jessica and her team actually go out of their way to save me money on service and repairs to my 04 Forester. Example: when I needed to replace a broken steering wheel, Jessica found a good deal on a used one from a wrecking yard. Free and honest break examination, I thought that I needed new break pads because of the noise you hear when pads are wearing thin. Jessica reported my break pads are 40% and the noise that I was hearing is slight grooving in the rear brake discs and should be replaced when it is time to replace the pads. Then replaced a belt that was under warranty and replaced missing screws in the plastic guard under the engine that was sagging down for free.