Camille S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/15/2017
They make it easy
I was able to schedule my appointment and bring my car in. Everyone there was fast and efficient. They make maintenance for my car easy.

TW
Theresa W.
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/25/2017
Multnomah Automotive Rocks
The folks at Multnomah Automotive are friendly, helpful and professional. I went in with my overheating car and they got a new radiator and hoses in in a day - it was great. My car has been running great ever since :)

TP
Tony P.
Lake Oswego, OR
05/22/2017
More than just mechanics
Car buffs as well as mechanics. (A winning combination).

Mary Anne C.
05/21/2017
Great find!
I'm new to this company and have only used them so far for an oil change and tune-up. Based on this experience, I can report that they are responsive, fairly priced, and super friendly. I'll definitely be coming back.

Jessica S.
Subaru Legacy
05/16/2017
Nice, friendly and efficient
They did great and fast service. It just ended you being a little more expensive then what was quoted.

MARIA S.
05/13/2017
Consistent Outstanding Service
We have been going here for years and every single time service goes above and beyond. Highly recommend!

GD
Guillaume D.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/03/2017
It's all about customer service!
I went in for a simple oil change. I usually do these myself but the previous dealer had virtually welded the drain plug to the pan and all I could do was strip the head when trying to remove it. Multnomah Automotive took care of it, that's not all that impressive of a job. What was impressive was the friendliness and care. Jessica is a joy to work with and her staff is great. I'll definitely be going back next time I strip a bolt on an engine!

Michael M.
05/02/2017
Quality service from people I believe I can trust
I'm a new customer of Multnomah Automotive. Very pleased with the services I received. The inspection I received was very thorough and accurate. I've been other places that recommended services I didn't need. Not here. They were very clear about items that needed to be fixed immediately and others that could wait. Any time our cars need repairs in the future, we'll be going back to Jessica and Eric.

PD
Patrice D.
Nissan Sentra
05/02/2017
Absolutely the BEST Auto Repair in Portland!!
Well, I wrote a review for my favorite EVER auto repair shop, right after I picked it up after a thorough and perfectly done brake job...the best, service, mechanics, and care given I've experienced in a long life of car repair needs. These folks are the best. Period. No need to look elsewhere. I'm a lifer!

KK
Karen K.
Subaru Impreza
04/30/2017
Highly recommended

Mary Anne C.
04/23/2017
Jessica and her team were friendly, responsive and very conscientious.

Steve M.
Ford Expedition
04/20/2017
Expensive Repair
Even though my repair was over $2,500 I didn't hesitate to have it performed at Multnomah Automotive. They were thorough and did what they promised me they would do. They kept me informed along the way and stuck to their estimate. I have already recommended Multnomah Automotive to several friends.

KD
KERRY/TARI D.
Jeep Patriot
04/09/2017
Great!
Always a pleasure to work with the staff at Multnomah Automotive. Good communication, timely update, fair price.

AL
Alan L.
04/06/2017
regular service andf update
liked the suggested repairs to be done

PD
Patrice D.
Nissan Sentra
04/01/2017
The best automotive care I've ever experienced.
Feel so fortunate to have these folks care for my car. I'm set. No need to go anywhere else for service.

LK
Libby K.
03/29/2017
Always exceed expectations
I stopped in unannounced. They tested my battery and swapped it out for a new one quickly while my kids were in the car.

HA
Heather A.
03/23/2017
I love this place
I love coming here for all my automotive needs. They have great customer service and are reliable. What more could you ask for? Jessica does a great job at representing the business and was able to communicate in a manner that allowed me to actually understand what was going on with my car. Nick, the mechanic, is amazing at what he does. I would definitely recommend getting all of your automotive needs to be taken care of here.

Reese W.
03/01/2017
Awesome shop!
Multnomah automotive is my go to shop whenever I run into issues with any of my cars. Awesome service, quick, and fair pricing.

Jon T.
Beaverton, OR
03/01/2017
No Pressure, Great Service
Multnomah Automotive handled all of my questions and presented me with multiple options on repairs without applying high pressure. The service was great and they even gave me a ride to my next destination.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 03/01/2017

Thank you! We try to take some of the stress off what can be a very stressful situation... I'm glad it helped!

SK
Shera K.
Honda Fit
02/18/2017
Great customer Service and genuine concern!
Exceptional Customer Service, easy to rent a car through Enterprise and they picked me up from Auto shop. Genuine concern for the customer's unexpected auto issues. Polite and mechanics seemed very knowledgeable! Jessica is amazing with customer service and getting all details!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/25/2017

Thank you for the positive review! We really try to take care of our customers as if they were family!