CHAZ M.
01/09/2017
Fantastic service and informative
I just bought this car from a dealership and they helped me understand what needs immediate attention so I could get back on the road. It is so hard to find a good mechanic and everyone here are wonderful! I trust them completely with both our cars!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/25/2017

Thank you! Always trying to look out for our "family"!

Charlotte C.
BMW 328i
01/06/2017
friendly, helpful staff.
everyone there is nice, and very helpful.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/25/2017

Thank you for the positive review!

Charlotte C.
BMW 328i
11/13/2016
Excellent service.
the staff did an outstanding job on my car!!! it drives like a dream.

Colin B.
10/30/2016
My last two visits
Jessica and her team actually go out of their way to save me money on service and repairs to my 04 Forester. Example: when I needed to replace a broken steering wheel, Jessica found a good deal on a used one from a wrecking yard. Free and honest break examination, I thought that I needed new break pads because of the noise you hear when pads are wearing thin. Jessica reported my break pads are 40% and the noise that I was hearing is slight grooving in the rear brake discs and should be replaced when it is time to replace the pads. Then replaced a belt that was under warranty and replaced missing screws in the plastic guard under the engine that was sagging down for free.

John S.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/23/2016
Inspected Car and gave good advice
Multnomah Automotive did a oil change and inspection of my older 2001 Jetta. I am considering keeping or selling this car. They did a thorough inspection and gave me some good advice. Friendly service, great price, and I plan to use them again.

Shelley H.
Kia Optima
10/12/2016
Service you can trust!
I am so happy to have found a garage I can depend on! Should have posted this review some time ago, but I've been on vacation. Got all the car problems and new windshield wipers before my drive. Hit the road with confidence. Thanks Andy for taking care of my Kia and thanks Jessica for introducing me to Multnomah Automotive!!

Randy B.
Nissan 280ZX
10/08/2016
The Zee thanks you
I love these guys. Honest, thorough, sharp mechanics and I will use them for every car I own. And I own 3 older cars that need constant help. Thanks!

TK
TERRESA K.
09/29/2016
Jewel of Multnomah
I am never disappointed with the service at Multnomah Automotive. The service is genuinely professional and honest. Thank you again.

Mary Ann B.
Saturn SC2
09/27/2016
friendly, professional, reasonably priced
Everyone is friendly, professional, and the service is everything advertised and more.

Randy B.
09/26/2016
Good job
I feel well taken care of and honestly, accurately communicated with about my vehicle's needs and repairs. Nice folks.

LEROY S.
Dodge Dakota
09/24/2016
No job too big or small
Friendly, Professional, Prompt and Resonable Rates.

Mary Anne C.
Pontiac G6
09/12/2016
Fantastic service, fair prices, honest evaluations
This is our go to place for any of our automobile needs. Caring, friendly and honest! So happy I found Multnomah Automotive!!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 09/13/2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We work really hard to take care of our customers like family, I'm so glad it shows!

NV
NICK V.
08/31/2016
Another positive experience at Multnomah Automotive.
They fixed our car again. Fair and friendly. We are completely satisfied.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 09/13/2016

We are happy to be there for you! Thank you for the positive review!

Chip H.
Mazda MPV
08/23/2016
personal vehicle
Treat each repair as if their own vehicle and explain everything very clearly
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 09/13/2016

Thank you for the positive review!

Melissa B.
Honda Element
08/20/2016
Incomplete Service
Jessica is great to work with, so we started going to Multnomah Automotive regularly. This last time, I called to ask for an oil change, a tire rotation, and for them to do their usual auto check-up. We did not get a status call by the afternoon (dropped off in the morning), so I called. Jessica said she was constantly interrupted and unable to call us, which was not a big deal, so I told them I would pick up the car after work. I picked it up, and was told by the gas station attendant (did not see any garage staff or Jessica) that I just had an oil change. Looking at the service report, it told me that I had a headlight out, my air filter needed replacing, and my system needed a flush. I saw that they checked my tire pressure, but I did not see the tire rotation as having been done. It seems odd that they pointed out all of these service items on the service report, but just performed an oil change. I understand if they can't do this work or don't want to, but all of the automotive service centers we've gone to would report to us what needed to be done and then ask if we want to proceed with the service, which they would do. To find out after the fact by reading my report that there is additional work needed but not done/reported does not seem right.

KW
Kevin W.
08/17/2016
Very Thorough
Very pleased with my service here. Jessica was very thorough in reviewing the maintenance done to my vehicle. Highly recommend.

Mary Anne C.
Pontiac G6
08/11/2016
Fantastic Service Great Mechanics!
I've had repairs done on my car at Multnomah Automotive and they are professional, keep me Informed, and go the extra mile to ensure my car is road ready! They honestly care about quality service and customer satisfaction! I highly recommend!!

CR
Cathryn R.
Saturn Ion 3
08/09/2016
Great service at a reasonable price!
They are very helpful; the estimates are reasonable and accurate. They go above and beyond to make sure the repairs are just as promised.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you for the positive feedback!

DT
Drury T.
Washington, DC
08/08/2016
Exceptional service
Visiting from out of town, I need just an oil change, but go so much more. The inspection and recommendations were unusually thorough and may very well help me avoid a breakdown. They also answered some questions about possible maintenance issues and indicated that service was not needed at this time - seemed a very honest approach to build a loyal customer base.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 08/10/2016

We always strive to treat everyone with the same care we would want to receive! I'm glad to know we made a positive impression! Thank you!

Jennifer G.
08/03/2016
Always reliable
I have always been treated well by this shop and they do quality work, and get you back on the road in very timely manner.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you for the great review!