John S.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/23/2016
Inspected Car and gave good advice
Multnomah Automotive did a oil change and inspection of my older 2001 Jetta. I am considering keeping or selling this car. They did a thorough inspection and gave me some good advice. Friendly service, great price, and I plan to use them again.

Shelley H.
Beaverton, OR
Kia Optima
10/12/2016
Service you can trust!
I am so happy to have found a garage I can depend on! Should have posted this review some time ago, but I've been on vacation. Got all the car problems and new windshield wipers before my drive. Hit the road with confidence. Thanks Andy for taking care of my Kia and thanks Jessica for introducing me to Multnomah Automotive!!

Randy B.
Nissan 280ZX
10/08/2016
The Zee thanks you
I love these guys. Honest, thorough, sharp mechanics and I will use them for every car I own. And I own 3 older cars that need constant help. Thanks!

TK
TERRESA K.
09/29/2016
Jewel of Multnomah
I am never disappointed with the service at Multnomah Automotive. The service is genuinely professional and honest. Thank you again.

Mary Ann B.
Saturn SC2
09/27/2016
friendly, professional, reasonably priced
Everyone is friendly, professional, and the service is everything advertised and more.

Randy B.
09/26/2016
Good job
I feel well taken care of and honestly, accurately communicated with about my vehicle's needs and repairs. Nice folks.

LEROY S.
Dodge Dakota
09/24/2016
No job too big or small
Friendly, Professional, Prompt and Resonable Rates.

Mary Anne C.
Pontiac G6
09/12/2016
Fantastic service, fair prices, honest evaluations
This is our go to place for any of our automobile needs. Caring, friendly and honest! So happy I found Multnomah Automotive!!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 09/13/2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We work really hard to take care of our customers like family, I'm so glad it shows!

NV
NICK V.
08/31/2016
Another positive experience at Multnomah Automotive.
They fixed our car again. Fair and friendly. We are completely satisfied.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 09/13/2016

We are happy to be there for you! Thank you for the positive review!

Chip H.
Mazda MPV
08/23/2016
personal vehicle
Treat each repair as if their own vehicle and explain everything very clearly
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 09/13/2016

Thank you for the positive review!

Melissa B.
Honda Element
08/20/2016
Incomplete Service
Jessica is great to work with, so we started going to Multnomah Automotive regularly. This last time, I called to ask for an oil change, a tire rotation, and for them to do their usual auto check-up. We did not get a status call by the afternoon (dropped off in the morning), so I called. Jessica said she was constantly interrupted and unable to call us, which was not a big deal, so I told them I would pick up the car after work. I picked it up, and was told by the gas station attendant (did not see any garage staff or Jessica) that I just had an oil change. Looking at the service report, it told me that I had a headlight out, my air filter needed replacing, and my system needed a flush. I saw that they checked my tire pressure, but I did not see the tire rotation as having been done. It seems odd that they pointed out all of these service items on the service report, but just performed an oil change. I understand if they can't do this work or don't want to, but all of the automotive service centers we've gone to would report to us what needed to be done and then ask if we want to proceed with the service, which they would do. To find out after the fact by reading my report that there is additional work needed but not done/reported does not seem right.

KW
Kevin W.
08/17/2016
Very Thorough
Very pleased with my service here. Jessica was very thorough in reviewing the maintenance done to my vehicle. Highly recommend.

Mary Anne C.
Pontiac G6
08/11/2016
Fantastic Service Great Mechanics!
I've had repairs done on my car at Multnomah Automotive and they are professional, keep me Informed, and go the extra mile to ensure my car is road ready! They honestly care about quality service and customer satisfaction! I highly recommend!!

CR
Cathryn R.
Saturn Ion 3
08/09/2016
Great service at a reasonable price!
They are very helpful; the estimates are reasonable and accurate. They go above and beyond to make sure the repairs are just as promised.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you for the positive feedback!

DT
Drury T.
Washington, DC
08/08/2016
Exceptional service
Visiting from out of town, I need just an oil change, but go so much more. The inspection and recommendations were unusually thorough and may very well help me avoid a breakdown. They also answered some questions about possible maintenance issues and indicated that service was not needed at this time - seemed a very honest approach to build a loyal customer base.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 08/10/2016

We always strive to treat everyone with the same care we would want to receive! I'm glad to know we made a positive impression! Thank you!

Jennifer G.
08/03/2016
Always reliable
I have always been treated well by this shop and they do quality work, and get you back on the road in very timely manner.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you for the great review!

John S.
07/31/2016
Great Service from very nice people
Such nice people, great customer service, repairs done in a very timely competent manner, and at the estimated cost.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you! We work hard to earn and keep your trust, without great customers like you we wouldn't be here!

Christine B.
Nissan Versa
07/31/2016
Friendly and organized
I was pleased with the cheerful help and the very clear explanation of what my car needed and did not need.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you for the positive feedback!

GB
Gretchen B.
Ford Econoline
07/29/2016
Always great service
Went in for last minute diagnostics. They were able to find and fix the problem quickly while keeping us in the loop. Super friendly and knowledgeable.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you! Always trying to make sure we meet your needs! Glad to know we are getting it right!

MARIA S.
07/28/2016
Consistency
Visit after visit, Jessica, John and the crew do an outstanding job all around, from communication to performance.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you for the great review! Thank you for being a part of our "family"!