John S.
07/31/2016
Great Service from very nice people
Such nice people, great customer service, repairs done in a very timely competent manner, and at the estimated cost.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you! We work hard to earn and keep your trust, without great customers like you we wouldn't be here!

Christine B.
Nissan Versa
07/31/2016
Friendly and organized
I was pleased with the cheerful help and the very clear explanation of what my car needed and did not need.

GB
Gretchen B.
Ford Econoline
07/29/2016
Always great service
Went in for last minute diagnostics. They were able to find and fix the problem quickly while keeping us in the loop. Super friendly and knowledgeable.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you! Always trying to make sure we meet your needs! Glad to know we are getting it right!

MARIA S.
07/28/2016
Consistency
Visit after visit, Jessica, John and the crew do an outstanding job all around, from communication to performance.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you for the great review! Thank you for being a part of our "family"!

Jo-ann S.
07/13/2016
Excellent!
I've been to Multnomah Automotive twice and both times received friendly and professional service. Their prices are fair, and they don't try to upsell. I plan on using them for all my automotive needs in the future.

Ryan B.
Nissan Rogue
07/11/2016
oil change general checkup
They took care of our car, listen too our complaints about things we know nothing about (aka sounds that may indicate something wrong with the car). They took their time explaining each thing they did and even kept the old parts to show us! Very Friendly would always recommend!

Beverly S.
07/06/2016
I was very happy
I appreciate the friendliness and caring that these folks give. They give rides and keep their word!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 07/07/2016

Thank you for the nice review!

Tod M.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/02/2016
Found them thorough and professional
The service they provided was to do a diagnostic of the AC issue on my 2006 Volkswagen GLI. This is a complicated problem, involving multiple systems on this car- not easy to pinpoint the problem. They used the latest troubleshooting equipment and I felt they did the best job they could at providing me a free quote without ripping into my car for more information. This is an expensive repair so I opted to consider it and not have the service done. From what I see, though, I think they will be a trusted and competent auto repair business.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 07/05/2016

Thank you, Tod. We work very hard to do the best by our customers, I'm very glad to see it shows!

Shelley H.
Beaverton, OR
Kia Optima
06/26/2016
Reliable and trusted
When I lived in the country, I had a trusted mechanic walking distance from my home. Now that I'm in my condo, the garage is not quite as close, but I am so happy I found them! Jessica is always helpful in fitting our schedules together, and I know if I don't have a ride, they will provide one. I feel that they do the work as economically as would be safe. She showed me the parts that they took off and the damage was very clear. Took my driving vacation with much more confidence thanks to Multnomah Automotive!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 07/05/2016

Mike L.
06/24/2016
Great auto service!
Excellent service in all respects. They take great care of my car at very fair prices.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 06/28/2016

Thank you for the great review!

JEFF K.
Dodge Dakota
06/23/2016
They got the job done quickly and professionally
My wife had her car serviced several times at Multnomah Automotive and suggested after I had lack of concern in ordering a part at a local shop that I take my truck to them.
I made the right decision. Thanks
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 06/28/2016

Thank you Jeff! We really appreciate the positive feedback!

KE
Kevin E.
Nissan Versa
06/16/2016
Awesome customer service.
Excellent service. Timely. Responsive. Realistic. Great follow through and follow up. We'll be taking our business to you in the future. Thank you!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 06/17/2016

Thank you Kevin!

David G.
Lake Oswego, OR
Honda Insight
06/09/2016
Quality work, friendly service and helpful technicians
Had my Honda's regular interval maintenance done here after usually going to dealerships. They were very friendly and had no problem answering my questions! Carefully explained some issues I should keep an eye on (rust issue that the dealer never brought up). Will definitely be back for further service in the future.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 06/10/2016

Thank you for the nice review!

Charlotte C.
Beaverton, OR
BMW 328i
06/08/2016
the employees are wonderful and friendly.
clean and great friendly staff.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 06/10/2016

ES
Elmer S.
Mazda 3
06/03/2016
Review
It's close.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 06/03/2016

Thank you for the positive review!

RL
Rachel L.
05/26/2016
Terrific Service and Trustworthy Advisors
Service was fantastic and very amenable to getting the correct service and parts performed for my vehicle. Ensured that services performed/parts used were factory standard as to not void the factory warranty. Very professional group of individuals. Feel comfortable bringing all vehicle issues to this business.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/26/2016

Thank you for the wonderful review!

KD
Ken D.
05/25/2016
couteous and thorough
went here for a simple repair, was treated well, work was done well and timely.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/26/2016

Thank you! We try to take good care of our customers, I'm glad it shows!

NW
NANCY W.
05/20/2016
Good work!
Eric was very helpful.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/21/2016

Thank you for the kind words!

CK
Clayton K.
Chevrolet Prizm
05/16/2016
Well done!
Jessica recognizes that not all repairs are simple, and has a wonderful sensibility to customer needs. Thanks.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/17/2016

Thank you for the positive review!

TK
TERRESA K.
05/11/2016
The associates treat each person as though they are the most important client
Jessica always has a smile and is thorough on followup. You feel like the total team works together for the final end game of a car that has been repaired that is safe to operate and that those that have repaired your car are professional and thorough in the process. I recommend Multnomah Automotive to everyone.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/12/2016

Thank you! We try and we care. I'm glad it shows.