Mary Anne C.
Pontiac G6
09/12/2016
Fantastic service, fair prices, honest evaluations
This is our go to place for any of our automobile needs. Caring, friendly and honest! So happy I found Multnomah Automotive!!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 09/13/2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We work really hard to take care of our customers like family, I'm so glad it shows!

NV
NICK V.
08/31/2016
Another positive experience at Multnomah Automotive.
They fixed our car again. Fair and friendly. We are completely satisfied.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 09/13/2016

We are happy to be there for you! Thank you for the positive review!

Chip H.
Mazda MPV
08/23/2016
personal vehicle
Treat each repair as if their own vehicle and explain everything very clearly
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 09/13/2016

Thank you for the positive review!

Melissa B.
Honda Element
08/20/2016
Incomplete Service
Jessica is great to work with, so we started going to Multnomah Automotive regularly. This last time, I called to ask for an oil change, a tire rotation, and for them to do their usual auto check-up. We did not get a status call by the afternoon (dropped off in the morning), so I called. Jessica said she was constantly interrupted and unable to call us, which was not a big deal, so I told them I would pick up the car after work. I picked it up, and was told by the gas station attendant (did not see any garage staff or Jessica) that I just had an oil change. Looking at the service report, it told me that I had a headlight out, my air filter needed replacing, and my system needed a flush. I saw that they checked my tire pressure, but I did not see the tire rotation as having been done. It seems odd that they pointed out all of these service items on the service report, but just performed an oil change. I understand if they can't do this work or don't want to, but all of the automotive service centers we've gone to would report to us what needed to be done and then ask if we want to proceed with the service, which they would do. To find out after the fact by reading my report that there is additional work needed but not done/reported does not seem right.

KW
Kevin W.
08/17/2016
Very Thorough
Very pleased with my service here. Jessica was very thorough in reviewing the maintenance done to my vehicle. Highly recommend.

Mary Anne C.
Pontiac G6
08/11/2016
Fantastic Service Great Mechanics!
I've had repairs done on my car at Multnomah Automotive and they are professional, keep me Informed, and go the extra mile to ensure my car is road ready! They honestly care about quality service and customer satisfaction! I highly recommend!!

CR
Cathryn R.
Saturn Ion 3
08/09/2016
Great service at a reasonable price!
They are very helpful; the estimates are reasonable and accurate. They go above and beyond to make sure the repairs are just as promised.

DT
Drury T.
Washington, DC
08/08/2016
Exceptional service
Visiting from out of town, I need just an oil change, but go so much more. The inspection and recommendations were unusually thorough and may very well help me avoid a breakdown. They also answered some questions about possible maintenance issues and indicated that service was not needed at this time - seemed a very honest approach to build a loyal customer base.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 08/10/2016

We always strive to treat everyone with the same care we would want to receive! I'm glad to know we made a positive impression! Thank you!

Jennifer G.
08/03/2016
Always reliable
I have always been treated well by this shop and they do quality work, and get you back on the road in very timely manner.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you for the great review!

John S.
07/31/2016
Great Service from very nice people
Such nice people, great customer service, repairs done in a very timely competent manner, and at the estimated cost.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you! We work hard to earn and keep your trust, without great customers like you we wouldn't be here!

Christine B.
Nissan Versa
07/31/2016
Friendly and organized
I was pleased with the cheerful help and the very clear explanation of what my car needed and did not need.

GB
Gretchen B.
Ford Econoline
07/29/2016
Always great service
Went in for last minute diagnostics. They were able to find and fix the problem quickly while keeping us in the loop. Super friendly and knowledgeable.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you! Always trying to make sure we meet your needs! Glad to know we are getting it right!

MARIA S.
07/28/2016
Consistency
Visit after visit, Jessica, John and the crew do an outstanding job all around, from communication to performance.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you for the great review! Thank you for being a part of our "family"!

Jo-ann S.
07/13/2016
Excellent!
I've been to Multnomah Automotive twice and both times received friendly and professional service. Their prices are fair, and they don't try to upsell. I plan on using them for all my automotive needs in the future.

Ryan B.
Nissan Rogue
07/11/2016
oil change general checkup
They took care of our car, listen too our complaints about things we know nothing about (aka sounds that may indicate something wrong with the car). They took their time explaining each thing they did and even kept the old parts to show us! Very Friendly would always recommend!

Beverly S.
07/06/2016
I was very happy
I appreciate the friendliness and caring that these folks give. They give rides and keep their word!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 07/07/2016

Thank you for the nice review!

Tod M.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/02/2016
Found them thorough and professional
The service they provided was to do a diagnostic of the AC issue on my 2006 Volkswagen GLI. This is a complicated problem, involving multiple systems on this car- not easy to pinpoint the problem. They used the latest troubleshooting equipment and I felt they did the best job they could at providing me a free quote without ripping into my car for more information. This is an expensive repair so I opted to consider it and not have the service done. From what I see, though, I think they will be a trusted and competent auto repair business.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 07/05/2016

Thank you, Tod. We work very hard to do the best by our customers, I'm very glad to see it shows!

Shelley H.
Beaverton, OR
Kia Optima
06/26/2016
Reliable and trusted
When I lived in the country, I had a trusted mechanic walking distance from my home. Now that I'm in my condo, the garage is not quite as close, but I am so happy I found them! Jessica is always helpful in fitting our schedules together, and I know if I don't have a ride, they will provide one. I feel that they do the work as economically as would be safe. She showed me the parts that they took off and the damage was very clear. Took my driving vacation with much more confidence thanks to Multnomah Automotive!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 07/05/2016

Mike L.
06/24/2016
Great auto service!
Excellent service in all respects. They take great care of my car at very fair prices.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 06/28/2016

Thank you for the great review!

JEFF K.
Dodge Dakota
06/23/2016
They got the job done quickly and professionally
My wife had her car serviced several times at Multnomah Automotive and suggested after I had lack of concern in ordering a part at a local shop that I take my truck to them.
I made the right decision. Thanks
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 06/28/2016

Thank you Jeff! We really appreciate the positive feedback!