Latest Review about 2 months ago

Shelley H.
Kia Optima
06/26/2016
Reliable and trusted
When I lived in the country, I had a trusted mechanic walking distance from my home. Now that I'm in my condo, the garage is not quite as close, but I am so happy I found them! Jessica is always helpful in fitting our schedules together, and I know if I don't have a ride, they will provide one. I feel that they do the work as economically as would be safe. She showed me the parts that they took off and the damage was very clear. Took my driving vacation with much more confidence thanks to Multnomah Automotive!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 07/05/2016

Mike L.
06/24/2016
Great auto service!
Excellent service in all respects. They take great care of my car at very fair prices.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 06/28/2016

Thank you for the great review!

JEFF K.
Dodge Dakota
06/23/2016
They got the job done quickly and professionally
My wife had her car serviced several times at Multnomah Automotive and suggested after I had lack of concern in ordering a part at a local shop that I take my truck to them.
I made the right decision. Thanks
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 06/28/2016

Thank you Jeff! We really appreciate the positive feedback!

KE
Kevin E.
Nissan Versa
06/16/2016
Awesome customer service.
Excellent service. Timely. Responsive. Realistic. Great follow through and follow up. We'll be taking our business to you in the future. Thank you!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 06/17/2016

Thank you Kevin!

David G.
Lake Oswego, OR
Honda Insight
06/09/2016
Quality work, friendly service and helpful technicians
Had my Honda's regular interval maintenance done here after usually going to dealerships. They were very friendly and had no problem answering my questions! Carefully explained some issues I should keep an eye on (rust issue that the dealer never brought up). Will definitely be back for further service in the future.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 06/10/2016

Thank you for the nice review!

Charlotte C.
BMW 328i
06/08/2016
the employees are wonderful and friendly.
clean and great friendly staff.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 06/10/2016

ES
Elmer S.
Mazda 3
06/03/2016
Review
It's close.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 06/03/2016

Thank you for the positive review!

RL
Rachel L.
05/26/2016
Terrific Service and Trustworthy Advisors
Service was fantastic and very amenable to getting the correct service and parts performed for my vehicle. Ensured that services performed/parts used were factory standard as to not void the factory warranty. Very professional group of individuals. Feel comfortable bringing all vehicle issues to this business.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/26/2016

Thank you for the wonderful review!

KD
Ken D.
05/25/2016
couteous and thorough
went here for a simple repair, was treated well, work was done well and timely.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/26/2016

Thank you! We try to take good care of our customers, I'm glad it shows!

NW
NANCY W.
05/20/2016
Good work!
Eric was very helpful.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/21/2016

Thank you for the kind words!

CK
Clayton K.
Chevrolet Prizm
05/16/2016
Well done!
Jessica recognizes that not all repairs are simple, and has a wonderful sensibility to customer needs. Thanks.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/17/2016

Thank you for the positive review!

TK
TERRESA K.
05/11/2016
The associates treat each person as though they are the most important client
Jessica always has a smile and is thorough on followup. You feel like the total team works together for the final end game of a car that has been repaired that is safe to operate and that those that have repaired your car are professional and thorough in the process. I recommend Multnomah Automotive to everyone.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/12/2016

Thank you! We try and we care. I'm glad it shows.

Mary G.
05/10/2016
Always Superior
Multnomah Automotive has always given me superior service. They communicate, are prompt, do the job correctly, & offer shuttle service. I trust the mechanics with my vehicle. Shout out to Jessica too!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/12/2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are thrilled to have you as a part of our family!

UV
Ursula V.
Saturn Ion 1
04/22/2016
A Trustworthy Auto Repair Shop
I continue to be impressed by the professionalism, technical and mechanical expertise at Multnomah Automotive. They repaired everything very well and my car is running smoothly. They are always willing to work with me and my budget. There is never any pressure. I want to thank Jessica and Eric especially for always treating me with respect. That means a lot to me.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/12/2016

Thank you for the wonderful review! You mean a lot to us too!

NJ
Norvin J.
04/21/2016
4 out of 5!
I stopped in for an oil change and discovered great service! They checked out my car, which I didn't expect, and gave me a great report when I picked it up. I left knowing more about my car's condition, what needed to be done next and a surprise "Thank You" card in on my passenger seat! I will be back to get the rest of the work done soon!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/12/2016

Thank you! We are always trying to go above and beyond and I'm glad it shows!

LA
Lida A.
Honda Fit
04/06/2016
Very friendly and helpful. Definitely would recommend car service here.

Thomas M.
Scion xD
03/31/2016
The best car-broke-down experience ever
Those people were Amazingly nice, knowledgable, reasonably priced, thorough, and fast! I'm not sure I could ask for more from a mechanic. When I got into my car to drive it away, there was a very sweet thank-you card sitting on my seat addressed to me and my wife (whom they had met for like 10 seconds when she dropped me off, and somehow remembered her name!). I am definitely taking all my business here from now on.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/12/2016

Your review warmed our hearts! We try to treat everyone as if they were family! Thank you for the kind words!

Shelley H.
Kia Optima
03/24/2016
The people care.
Had a little difficulty with the rental car folks, but the folks at Multnomah Automotive were fabulous. Jessica took me to the rental place so that having the car in the shop was not an inconvenience. So happy to feel confident in my mechanic!!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/12/2016

Thank you for the positive review! It's always our pleaseure!

CR
Cathryn R.
Saturn Ion 3
03/07/2016
Great service + great prices
Excellent job, as always.

EG
EDER G.
03/02/2016
Break inspection and cleaning
Honest and prompt service. I was explained in detail what the inspection found and what my options were to fix it. Not pressured and happy to return again.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 03/02/2016