Latest Review about 2 months ago

Jesse M.
Subaru Legacy
11/21/2015 Category: Service
Jesse said they are a little bit expensive.

Debbie D.
Toyota Matrix
11/19/2015
Super nice staff.
Jessica and the boys were awesome to me ! I popped in to see if they could replace a burnt out headlight , she said they could and they did! It did not take long and I was on my way.I liked them.

Abigail M.
Volkswagen Vanagon
11/18/2015 Category: Service
Abigail said the business did a really good job on her vehicle. She is happy with the service and her vehicle runs great.

NK

HV
Heidi V.
Toyota Matrix
11/16/2015
Friendly, helpful staff, whether I'm filling up or can only afford $5 of gas, whether I'm putting air in the tires or getting one fixed. Convenient corner for location in my neighborhood.
As stated above. The staff is friendly, helpful and sincere. That's what will keep me coming back

CR
Cathryn R.
Saturn Ion 3
11/16/2015
I always take my car to be serviced at Multnomah Automotive. They are friendly, fast, and the charges are explained up front. I appreciate the fact that their estimates are pretty accurate, and sometimes the work actually comes in under the estimate!