PY
Phil Y.
12/18/2015
Very friendly, and thorough inspections by qualified staff!
I tried them for the first time because of a promotional oil change mailer and was very pleased with their service. Friendliest service, and an oil change and inspection performed by real mechanics, not "oil change shop" guys. I'll go back for sure!

BC
BOB C.
12/11/2015
small shop personal attention. fair prices. good work.
my cars are old like myself, and like myself, require a lot of fixing. so this place will still work on older cars where a lot of shops won't now.

David P.
Volvo XC70
12/10/2015
Great Service, As Always!
I've been taking my Volvo to Multnomah Automotive for over a year now and I have always been blown away by the quality of service at such affordable rates. They always take good care of my car and work hard to let me know they truley appreciate their customers!

Shoko W.
12/06/2015
Effort and trust
They make effort to build trustworthy services for customers. I once was not satisfied with their repair service, but they quickly figured out the problems and took care of my car more carefully since then. They value good communication.

MF
Maria F.
11/25/2015
Very friendly and efficient
Great customer service and very efficient. I dropped in with an emergency brake problem and they gave me a ride to work and had my car ready within a few hours.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 11/28/2015

I'm so glad we could be there for you!

Jessica Peterson
Multnomah Automotive
(503)244-6388

Summer H.
Acura TL
11/24/2015
Awesome!
I could tell right away that it was a family business because they took such great care of me!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 11/28/2015

We most definitly are a family business!
It's customers like you that are the reason we love to be here!
If you need anything or have any questions give me a call!

Jessica Peterson
Multnomah Automotive
(503)244-6388

Del C.
11/23/2015
good work
Will return for additional work on my Jeep

LK
Libby K.
11/21/2015
Super thorough, friendly, and inexpensive
The oil change I had a coupon for included full inspection and assessment of pretty much everything, including tires, brakes, etc. They were sincerely friendly and explained the results of the inspection clearly. I'll definitely go back for future vehicle maintenance.

Jesse M.
Subaru Legacy
11/21/2015 Category: Service
Jesse said they are a little bit expensive.

Debbie D.
Toyota Matrix
11/19/2015
Super nice staff.
Jessica and the boys were awesome to me ! I popped in to see if they could replace a burnt out headlight , she said they could and they did! It did not take long and I was on my way.I liked them.

Abigail M.
Volkswagen Vanagon
11/18/2015 Category: Service
Abigail said the business did a really good job on her vehicle. She is happy with the service and her vehicle runs great.

NK

HV
Heidi V.
Toyota Matrix
11/16/2015
Friendly, helpful staff, whether I'm filling up or can only afford $5 of gas, whether I'm putting air in the tires or getting one fixed. Convenient corner for location in my neighborhood.
As stated above. The staff is friendly, helpful and sincere. That's what will keep me coming back

CR
Cathryn R.
Saturn Ion 3
11/16/2015
I always take my car to be serviced at Multnomah Automotive. They are friendly, fast, and the charges are explained up front. I appreciate the fact that their estimates are pretty accurate, and sometimes the work actually comes in under the estimate!