VB
Vicki B.
Lewiston, UT
2010 Hyundai Sonata
03/31/2020 Category: Service
The service department is exceptional. They are thorough, courteous and friendly.
JESSE T. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/01/2020

Vicki,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. I hope to work with you in the future. I appreciate you as our loyal customer and I appreciate the feedback you've given me. We do our best for you and your vehicle. I look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Jesse Torres Service Drive Manage

service
very professional
JESSE T. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/01/2020

scott,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Jesse Torres Service Drive Manager

TN
Trish N.
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and Honest
This is the only car dealership I have enjoyed working with when it comes to getting my car serviced. The staff is friendly, punctual, and honest. I would send anyone here that needed there Hyundai looked at or worked on.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/25/2020

Trish,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Don W.
Franklin, ID
03/24/2020 Category: Service
A Little Skeptical of Recommended Service Repairs
I'm getting a little skeptical of being told that I need to replace my cabin air filter every three months.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/25/2020

Don,

Afton, WY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/17/2020 Category: Service
They worked with us to get our car repaired.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/18/2020

Sandi H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/15/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
The service reps at Murdock always go out of their way to take care of me and my car. I always feel they have what's best for me in mind and I trust them completely.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/16/2020

Sandi,

ND
Nephi D.
Providence, UT
2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/13/2020 Category: Service
recommended service
I had an appointment set up. The car was taken right in. The work done, I was kept informed as the servicing progressed. I will not hesitate to have Murdock Hyundai service my car in the future. The waiting area is very comfortable. Great service team, keep up the good work.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/16/2020

Nephi,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Beverly M.
Hyde Park, UT
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome Service
Very knowledgeable & professional. Friendly & helpful. I highly recommend them. A special thanks & shout out to Jon.

Beverly,

Integrity of service department

Carrie,

Barbara B.
Lewiston, UT
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Great , manager was excellent in service and personal service.
Very helpful, took care of my needs. Gracious & very helpful. Let very satisfied. Thank you!

Barbara,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Melissa B.
Tremonton, UT
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/11/2020 Category: Service
I always have great service with Jon

Melissa,

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Jon was very helpful and answered all my questions. Very friendly and personable.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/11/2020

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer service and satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/08/2020 Category: Service
love
great service and very friendly
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/09/2020

BT
Bruce T.
Richmond, UT
2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff
I was treated well in every step of my service process
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/06/2020

Bruce,

ND
Nick D.
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Great job
Always have these guys service my car. Fast efficient and super friendly.

Would strongly recomend
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/04/2020

Nick,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.