Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5rating 4.7708363
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

CP
Cody P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Leadership
We were lucky to have one of the sales managers work with us when we bought our car and he was very informative and really easy to work with. We went to the service department for our first oil change and the service manager called us after the appt to make sure it all went well and to see if there was anything they could do to improve. They are easy to work with. They also did a great job of cleaning the car for us while we waited.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Great salesman
We had a great car salesman. The service department isn't super awesome but it works.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/16/2019

Cody,
Thank you for talking on the phone this afternoon. Again, I am sorry that your wife and children were here too long for the oil change appointment. She is right, the oil change, multi-point inspection, and car wash should be completed in an hour. I have hired more people to help correct the condition. To have to wait that long is an inconvenience. Please also tell your wife that I am sorry. I do appreciate you both as a customer. Thanks for your business. Have a great weekend.

Utah
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Service guys like Jesse

07/08/2019 Category: Service
Jesse the service guy
Jesse was great he totally took care of us it wasn’t his fault it took so long. Your guys who wash cars to be honest are terrible. Didn’t vacuum my car they had to rewash it twice it still looked awful. You can tell they didn’t really care about how it looked. Jesse was very busy that day and he provided us with great service.
JESSE T. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/09/2019

I'm sorry you had to have your car wash twice as we try very hard to keep our customers happy with the services provided for you and others. Unfortunately our lot techs, the employees who wash the vehicles, have a limited time frame to vacuum each vehicle; a thorough vacuum would be something that would be provided with a full detail as part of the $150 cost for the detail. I have spoken to the employees who wash and vacuum vehicles to let them know about their work recently so we can help them improve what they do for our customers. Thank you for your business and have a great day. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Joshua M.
Tremonton, UT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Far better service than could be expected
I initially wasn't fully pleased but Matt contacted me having heard my concerns and has been a marvel to work with. He went above and beyond to address my concerns and even offered additional resolutions should any new issues or concerns arise. He really made sure my wife and I felt like a valued part of his business and will be getting return business from us and our family and friends in the future. Thanks Matt and the team at Murdock Hyundai of Logan.

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Ehhh
Taking a Hyundai to a dealership you'd hope for an answer to the issue not a guess
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/10/2019

Josh,
Thanks for the review. I will be calling you soon to go over the details of your visit.

Thanks,

MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/11/2019

Josh,
Thanks for taking a few minutes on the phone yesterday. It was a pleasure having you bring the Santa Fe back in for the installation of the part and recheck. As discussed if the check engine light should come back on, please call me and we will continue to work through any concerns. It was great to work with you on resolving your concerns. I hope you have a great day! Thank you for being willing to rate your review 5 star after working together.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for taking the time to talk with me about our experience with the service department and reassuring us we won't have to work with Jon again, as well as letting us know that some changes have been made. I'm looking forward to bringing my car in before my trip in July and having a better service experience. Thank you again for the great customer service follow up. I appreciate it!

05/24/2019 Category: Service
Poor attitude
The service manager, Jon, was not great to deal with. He had a nonchalant attitude about the service taking longer than promised, argued with me about whether I was entitled to services I had already paid for, and then quite rudely told me I don't even drive my car enough to enjoy it because it still has very low mileage (it's only two months old!). I will never work with him again if I have a choice and I don't think anyone else should have to either. We are strongly considering taking the car out of the valley for future service so we don't have to return to your dealership. While our car buying experience was top notch, and we have never had a bad experience with service on any previous occasions (this is not my first Hyundai), this service experience was negative overall.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/25/2019

Good Afternoon,
I wanted to reach out to you before the weekend closes. A few minutes ago I tried to reach out to you by phone and left a message. I want to apologize and say I am sorry for your experience during your visit the other day. I would appreciate the opportunity to visit with you about your experience. I will reach out to you again on Tuesday. Thank you for business and I look forward to talking with you.

Murdock Hyundai Logan

MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time visit with me today. It was a pleasure to visit with you and work through and resolve the concerns from your service visit. I have worked to make some changes to help others not have the same experience. We are grateful for you being willing to continue to patron our service department. You are a valued guest. Have a great weekend.

2007 Hyundai Veracruz
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer service was great.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was great. I still can't understand some of the charges I got though.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for talking the time with me on the phone earlier today. I am glad that I was able to go over the charges and help make them more clear. Thanks for being such a great customer. As we discussed, if the air bag light comes on again we will perform the testing process at no charge. When you come in for your lifetime car wash I will have my guys perform a quick clean of the car in more detail. Thank you for allowing me to work through your concern and for being willing to rescore this as a 5 star rating.

KE
Kelly E.
2009 Hyundai Accent
04/12/2019 Category: Service
2009 hyundai
if you are not satisfied they will reach out and solve it

04/12/2019 Category: Service
i dont know what review title means
already stated in last area. same thing tried to sell me something that was not needed and was done at this place
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/14/2019

Hi Kelly,
Thank you for sending in your review. I am sorry for the experience you had with us the other day. I tried to call you on Friday afternoon, but you must have been unavailable. I would like to call you on Monday to work through and better your experience. Have a great weekend!

Thanks,

MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for talking on the phone with me. Again, I am sorry for the mistake we made. I think we both see that it was an honest mistake with the maintenance that was recommended. I hope you have a great day!

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Justin was very helpful and I was treated well. Just disappointed with Hyundai. Will probably go back to Honda. Nothing against your dealerahip. They were great
Murdock has treated me very well. I would recommend their service department. They are friendly and helpful I am disappointed for the extra charge on a part I had to get in order to get an alignment after only 25000 miles Was expecting better from Hyundai My 5 star rating was for Murdock not for Hyundai

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Extra charges for alignment
Don't think should have paid extra for camber bolt to get alignment
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/28/2019

Thanks for taking time to visit with Justin. I am glad to hear that he took care of you well, showing kindness and trying to help you the best he can. I understand the frustration with something that is not covered under the warranty but may seem like it could be. As far as the price, I took a look at the bill line by line. I see that we charged 68.01 for the camber bolt, took $10 dollars off the price of the alignment, and then took an additional $20 off the complete bill. It appears that Justin helped deeply with the price. I am glad he took care of you in this way. It appears that although it was not warranty he was trying to do everything he could to help a valued customer. We are grateful that you are our customer and we will always serve you the best we can.

KU
Krista U.
Preston, ID
02/04/2019 Category: Service
They are so great to work with
Their service is great. I had one very small issue and they called me the next day and went out of their way to resolve it and make sure I was more than happy with their service. Great customer service!

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Review
Just what I’ve mentioned earlier.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/05/2019

Krista,
Thank you for taking a minute earlier to visit with Jon. I am thankful that you were willing and able to work through the concern listed in your review. Our guys are instructed to give each car a quick vacuum when the car comes in for service. I am sorry that they have not been vacuuming your car. Also thank you for going over the value of our oil changes with Jon. We look forward to getting you the free oil change on the next visit with the buy 4 get a free oil change program. With that program one can look at as, one free oil change or $10 off each oil change. We value you as our guest and look forward to serving you for your next service.

Nibley, UT
2006 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic WORK GUYS
Thanks for chatting with me and sending me a note explaining the stuff about the car. I really do appreciate it. Great job on the customer service.

06/06/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for the Shocks
Thanks for the coupon in the main and it reminded me to get my shocks. Do you have any more coupons? Seriously, send those out monthly.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/06/2018

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our customer and we appreciate the detailed feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We apologize that you may have felt that the glove box, or junk box, was gone through unnecessarily, but the cabin air filter is located behind the glove box and in order to access that filter, we have to go through the glove box. We appreciate you letting us know about the service you received and are pleased to know our certified technicians and service writers are doing their job and their best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Cache Valley as your No Regrets dealer. We will be using this feedback to incorporate changes if necessary and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

12/15/2017 Category: Service
Called and Explained what happened
They called and explained that they did a recall update in addition to the regular service which is why it took longer. That makes sense. I wish they had communicate that and I would have known it was going to take that long.

12/15/2017 Category: Service
Took longer than expected
The service was good, but it took almost twice as long as they told me it would just for a basic oil change.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/18/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us concerning your recent visit. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle; I apologize that the time of service was not explained better to you before we began working on your car. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me about your recent service and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

10/21/2017 Category: Service
Took back for a quick fix.
They made sure it was done right the second time.

10/21/2017 Category: Service
License plate install wasn't done right
Used wrong bolts to hold rear license plate on and it almost fell off a couple days later.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/24/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our dealership. I apologize for the salesman who installed your license plate and frame as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. I tried reaching you yesterday, but was not able to leave a voicemail; if you could give me a call at your convenience, I'd like to speak to you about the service you received from our salesman and get some more information about your experience. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

10/09/2017 Category: Service
Service took to long
I do appreciate Leigh speaking to me regarding this situation. She was very nice.

10/09/2017 Category: Service
Service takes way to long
Having to wait two hours for an oil change is way to long. I would have expected 45 min to an hour but two hours is completely unacceptable without anyone coming to say why. The only time anyone came and spoke to me was to tell me my filters were dirty and I should pay to replace them.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/10/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. I apologize that your service writer did not let you know about the tire rotation and that you were not offered a courtesy shuttle ride while your vehicle was being worked on. We appreciate you taking the time to speak to me about your 15,000 mile service and to explain to me your frustrations. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize that we did not succeed recently. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to giving you better service at your next appointment.

DF
Dennis F.
Irvine, CA
09/08/2017 Category: Service

09/08/2017 Category: Service
Long Wait
1 1/2 hr wait for oil change, tire rotation, fluid check, vacuum and wash. I won't be waiting in the lobby next time.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/08/2017

Dennis,

We appreciate you as our customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. I apologize that Ty didn't set the correct time frame for the oil change and tire rotation we performed on your vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about this issue so I can speak to Ty and our other service writer about customer expectations and customer satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

HH
Henry H.
08/04/2017 Category: Service
They do a good job of rervice
Thank you for responding to my complaint.It's nice to see that your responded to my complaint and listened.Knowing that you listen to your customers complaints makes me now feel better about bringing my car back to you for service.

08/04/2017 Category: Service
Over charge for services/Price gouge operation/I would not recomend going their for tire balance or oil changes.Only go for warranty service where they can't rip you off because car is being serviced under waranty....
They charged $60 for my 4 tires to be balanced.That in itself is highway robbery with out a gun........
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/08/2017

Henry,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. After look over your repair order, we did charge you too much to have the tires balanced so we have credited your card $56.95 for the tire balance. We apologize that our new service writer charged you too much, and we appreciate you bringing this highway robbery to our attention. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

BA
Bret A.
Benson, UT
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Murdock of Logan made things right opinion of there service department has changed tremendously
I had several concerns of previous oil changes that resulted in poor customer service and attention to details. Much to my surprise after the low scoring survey I received numerous calls from different associates of their service department and they were very professional and we worked out every detail. They did great and I truly appreciate it.

07/26/2017 Category: Service
Sales department is terrific. The service department is beyond pathetic.
Never done on time. After every visit low tire alert comes on dash obviously caused by technician letting enough air checking the air pressure to have this triggered. Huge mysterious dent in upper portion of door that could to my estimation only be caused by door hitting up right on service rack. I doubt anybody would come forward and admit it so I am sure I will be classified as one of those customers. Latino in the service department could not have been more rude and unresponsive to my wife. I doubt anything will be done and I am wasting my time but here it is.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/31/2017

Bret,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent appointment. We apologize for the lack of service and customer satisfaction you received recently and we appreciate the time you took to speak with Rodolfo about your recent visit. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle, and we apologize that that was not done during your recent visit. Again, we appreciate you speaking to Rodolfo about the issues you had and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Richmond, UT
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2017 Category: Service
Great follow up service
I recently had a poor experience with the Murdock service department. I submitted a review. In response, I was contacted by the Murdock service department. I feel they were very proactive in resolving my concerns. I have had many experiences with Murdock service in the past. This was the only negative one. I also recognize their very sincere effort to resolve my issues (which were all in communication, not actual service on the vehicle). I look forward to a positive ongoing relationship at Murdock.

07/17/2017 Category: Service
Routine service
I was treated very poorly by the people who set up the service. The service itself was fine.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/17/2017

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your recent service. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and I apologize that you were spoken to rudely at our sister-store, and I apologize for the miscommunication between our service writer and yourself when you called to ask about the status of your vehicle. I've spoken to Matt and Rodolfo about your recent visit and the customer service you received and will be using this example in our training to prevent this mistake from happening again. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback about our service department and our customer service. Again, I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me about your appointment and what we as the Murdock Auto Team can improve on during your future service appointments. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Anthony M.
Murrieta, CA
03/29/2017 Category: Service
Resolve with oil change
They took great care in making sure they resolved our problem and made sure to communicate with us. Great dealership!

03/29/2017 Category: Service
I've went to many different places for an oil change before. However I've never had to wait almost 3 hours to get one done when I was told it would only take around an hour! Very frustrating.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/31/2017

Anthony,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We apologize for the longer than usual and longer than expected wait time you experienced while waiting for your service appointment. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you each time you visit and we apologize that our customer service was not our best during your appointment. We take each review seriously and will use this as a training tool in our next service meeting. I tried reaching you and left a message for Aspen to call me when it was convenient so I could get some more information about the appointment, so please don't hesitate to call when you can or to have Aspen call when she can to let me know more about the recent service on your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment and hearing from you soon.

North Logan, UT
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2017 Category: Service
Issues were resolved
Matt was great! He called and resolved the issues that had been building up. I love companies that will resolve issues! However the issue with my daughters car should have been taken care of when I told the manager who sold the car to her in the first place! Thanks to Matt, you still have my business.

03/13/2017 Category: Service
My issues were swept under the rug. Regrets!
I wonder if they do something to my car so I will come back for repairs
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/14/2017

Good Afternoon,
Again I am sorry for the trouble and inconvenience that we caused you the other day with the large amount of time taken to perform the service, campaign, and diagnose the noise with the ball joint replacement. That was clearly our problem and fault. I am thankful that you took the time to send in a review and then visited with me couple of times on the phone. Thanks for letting me work through and resolve the oil change issues with your daughters car. I am glad to find that she was given them and that benefit is restored. I visited with Rolodolf (our Spanish guy) and performed training with him to help correct the feeling that he was being pushy. As a business our desire is to help the customer know what could be done to maintain their vehicle but not in a pushy way. I am sorry for the feeling that he was. Thank you again for your business in the past and I look forward to serving you in the future. I always want the experience to be without "regrets". If for any reason I have not resolved all of your concerns, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Mendon, UT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2017 Category: Service
Thanks
I feel that Matt was willing to help me to resolve this issue. Also working with Zach was never a problem, since he was as helpful as he could be at his level. My issue was just something that needed the attention of someone that had more authority. Thank you!

01/18/2017 Category: Service
The Hyundai corporation does not stand by their "promise"
I don't like being charged for items that should have been covered by the company due to a change that was made in newer models since the company knew it was a problem!
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 01/19/2017

Thank you for taking the time with me on the phone this afternoon. I am sorry that you felt that you had to battle with Hyundai over the matter. Although this was a Hyundai concern I am glad that we were able to reslove it on a dealership level. Thank you for your patience on the matter.Thank you again and have a great day.

Christena B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2017 Category: Service
The own up
Everyone is human and makes mistakes, Murdock actually owns up and goes the extra mile to make it right! Thanks Murdock Hyudai!!! They are very friendly and they strive for customer satisfaction!!! It's not just make the sale and forget about you! Thanks Murdock Hyundai!!!

01/17/2017 Category: Service
Unfulfilled sales promises
Was informed luggage rack included, noticed upon delivery it was not. Service department said would get with sales to make it right and get with us next day, been a few months...no word. Made service appointment, went, waited in waiting area over 2 hours. Went to check to see how much longer it would be, they thought I left...my point they didn't check the waiting room and if they thought I left why didn't they call me.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 01/17/2017

Christena,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your recent visit and for helping me understand your frustrations so we could better serve you and to better our team's customer satisfaction. We apologize for the longer than usual wait time you experienced while we serviced your vehicle, and we apologize that we failed to let you know when your vehicle was ready. We take every review seriously and we use these customer reviews to train our team members to better serve you as our loyal customer. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.