Overall Rating 4.7317088/5Overall Rating 4.7317088/5Overall Rating 4.7317088/5Overall Rating 4.7317088/5rating 4.7317088
Overall Rating 2.29268/5Overall Rating 2.29268/5rating 2.29268rating 2.29268rating 2.29268

LP
Larry P.
Brigham City, UT
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Hey, Hire Good People and It Will Work!
Only one problem: they have a hard time stocking hot chocolate but keep all the coffee others want. We are not coffee drinkers and I doubt the main portion of your customers are. I was treated very well on my new tires. The tires were ordered quickly and came right in. Though the driver of the loaner car was way slow coming back we were very pleased that we could drive the loaner into town to 1400 north for lunch. Everyone we spoke with was courteous and extremely helpful. We are so pleased that even though you do not have an automatic car wash our car is hand washed and cleaned inside and out every time. I was a businessman and know this does not come free to you. We wish to express our gratitude. Please do not drop the ball. It is a pleasure to drive the 30 miles for this and we shall not stop.

AR
Al R.
UT
Employees
I very much appreciated getting dropped off at my apartment and picked up while my car was being serviced. All employees were friendly and helpful. Everything was done in a timely fashion. Overall an excellent experience.

Providence, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
great service
As always I had great service. The Staff are very personable.

LD
Lisa D.
Hyde Park, UT
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service, nice staff, they really care about you and your car.

Lisa,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Wellsville, UT

Mendon, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
friendly and professional
Always do an excellent job

Gayle,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Delwyn H.
Hyde Park, UT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Warranty service
Was not aware clutch was still in warranty. The service Department was prompt in checking things out. Arranged for rental car and was very friendly and helpful in all aspects. Will continue to return for service as needed. Overall good experience.
Even better than good.
Thanks for being there for us.

Delwyn,

Randal,

Janet S.
Hyrum, UT
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Personal Service is good!
The staff at Murdock Hyundai is exceptional. Very personable and knowledgeable.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/19/2019

Janet,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Todd S.
Logan, UT
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great
Was very pleased with the service we received

Todd,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

JJ
Julie J.
Richmond, UT
2008 Hyundai Sonata
06/17/2019 Category: Service
We had two vehicles and both were due for service at the same time. . Both were completed while we waited in about 1 hour.

Julie,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Sheila S.
Franklin, ID
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Quality services indeed!!
Very pleasant individuals and a great experience!

Sheila,

Richmond, UT
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Too long of time to change oil
It should not take 1 1/2 hours for an oil change
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/14/2019

Good Afternoon,
Thanks for the review and letting me know that the oil change took too long to complete. In the review you said that it should not take as long as it did, you are right! I am sorry for that and any inconvenience that it may have caused you. I reached out to your husband and left him a message, I only have his phone number. If you have a few minutes, could you reach out to me, I would like to visit with you. I will be in next week. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience we caused. Have a great weekend.

HP
Homer P.
Smithfield, UT
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Replaced old steering column with new one.
The new steering column you installed last week makes a real difference in how the car drives and handles. Almost like new. Really appreciate Jon and the service tech for their help and support.

Homer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate your feedback. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

PS
Paul S.
Smithfield, UT
friendly staff
Service teams always treat us right

Paul,

Jackie B.
Garden City, UT
06/12/2019 Category: Service
The Service Department always takes the best car of me and my Santa Fe!!
I have always been treated so good by these guys, they give me options, they listen and they do a fantastic job with my car. I have gone to other service departments and never got the kind of service I get here. Thanks Service Department you guys all rock!!

Jackie,

Hyrum, UT
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Long wait for oil change
Came in for an oil change and it took over an hour and a half. Was not updated well.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/12/2019

Hi,
Thank you for talking with me a few minutes ago. I know you could not talk at the time. I look forward to visiting with you tomorrow. My goal will be to work with you to make right your concerns from your visit and hopefully make it more positive experience for this past visit and for other to come. Thanks for being our guest. Have a great evening!

MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/18/2019

Good afternoon,
Thanks for coming in today and allowing us to finishing resolving the concerns from your previous service visit. It truly was a pleasure to work with you, perform an alignment, and make sure you are satisfied. Have a great night and we look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks,

MT
Michael T.
Nibley, UT
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Service and new tires
Always met with a friendly face. Everyone is very helpful and kind. Impressed with the information we are given as to what needs to be done on our car. We feel good about what is told us and not given any advice that is not necessary. We love our car.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/11/2019

Michael,

Joshua M.
Tremonton, UT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Far better service than could be expected
I initially wasn't fully pleased but Matt contacted me having heard my concerns and has been a marvel to work with. He went above and beyond to address my concerns and even offered additional resolutions should any new issues or concerns arise. He really made sure my wife and I felt like a valued part of his business and will be getting return business from us and our family and friends in the future. Thanks Matt and the team at Murdock Hyundai of Logan.

Ehhh
Taking a Hyundai to a dealership you'd hope for an answer to the issue not a guess
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/10/2019

Josh,
Thanks for the review. I will be calling you soon to go over the details of your visit.

Thanks,

MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/11/2019

Josh,
Thanks for taking a few minutes on the phone yesterday. It was a pleasure having you bring the Santa Fe back in for the installation of the part and recheck. As discussed if the check engine light should come back on, please call me and we will continue to work through any concerns. It was great to work with you on resolving your concerns. I hope you have a great day! Thank you for being willing to rate your review 5 star after working together.

Thanks again,

Robert B.
Perry, UT
60K maintenance
Had a 5.5 hour service scheduled, but everything was completed in only 2.25 hours!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/11/2019