MV
Malad City, ID
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Consistently awesome!
Everytime I take my car to Murdock Hyundai, I am treated like a valued customer. And the work is done efficiently and on time.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/25/2019

Mary,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

D
D.
North Logan, UT
07/19/2019 Category: Service
I trust Murdock to treat me well and give me great service!

Kemmerer, WY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Service easy to schedule. Work begins soon after I arrive and gets done in a timely manner. I wish there was a toll-free number I could use to make appointments as I have to call on a landline, the fee is high, and sometimes I have to hold for a long time.

Julie T.
Richmond, UT
07/18/2019 Category: Service
The customer service
The representative answered all my questions I was very patient answering them very knowledgeable things going on with my car nothing was wrong with my car but I just had some questions unanswered down very politely

Julie,

North Logan, UT
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2019 Category: Service
very friendly service
Always treat me with kindness and respect. Car is washed and vacuumed when returned to me.

07/16/2019 Category: Service
Very Good Service
Thank you!

Washington, UT
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2019 Category: Service
A great experience with this team!
They helped us out even when they were really busy! They knew their stuff!

WS
Wendy S.
Hyde Park, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2019 Category: Service
I have never had a bad experience at the service center
I have not had any issues with the service center at Murdock Hyundai they always take care of me and with a smile. The service advisor Justin Griffin is a top notch employee and I appreciate his upbeat personality I am sure working in that field is not always easy.

Wendy,

Julie M.
Richmond, UT
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Taken care of with the best!
I bought my 2016 Tucson new from Murdock Hyundai. I was promised many things in the purchase contract, and I’m happy to say... my every expectation has been met and then some.
Jesse Torres in my opinion is the best example of Customer Service. It’s hard to come by these days. When my car is in his care, he makes me feel as though I am family. He gives a personal touch, the utmost respect, and always keeps me well informed.
Can’t say enough good about this dealership!
Julie Mattson

Julie,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

BA
Blaine A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Efficient
Jon at they Murdock Hyundai dealership was very friendly and helpful. They did the work on my car in and fast and efficient manner. And they even cleaned it.

Blaine,

CP
Connie P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly dealership. Service dept is great.
Very convenient and they are always willing to answer my question. I totally trust them.

Connie,

Utah
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service guys like Jesse

Jesse the service guy
Jesse was great he totally took care of us it wasn’t his fault it took so long. Your guys who wash cars to be honest are terrible. Didn’t vacuum my car they had to rewash it twice it still looked awful. You can tell they didn’t really care about how it looked. Jesse was very busy that day and he provided us with great service.
JESSE T. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/09/2019

I'm sorry you had to have your car wash twice as we try very hard to keep our customers happy with the services provided for you and others. Unfortunately our lot techs, the employees who wash the vehicles, have a limited time frame to vacuum each vehicle; a thorough vacuum would be something that would be provided with a full detail as part of the $150 cost for the detail. I have spoken to the employees who wash and vacuum vehicles to let them know about their work recently so we can help them improve what they do for our customers. Thank you for your business and have a great day. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Darcie P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Thank you.

Darcie,

HN
Holly N.
07/06/2019 Category: Service
They look out for you
I bought my car from a used dealership and brought it into Murdock Hyundai for a recall. Jon and all the others in the service department were so helpful and friendly. Jon even took me back when my car was being worked on to show me some things they noticed that they wanted me to be aware of, even though I had come in for something else. It was so nice!

Holly,

Steven B.
Smithfield, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
going the extra mile!!
I am dealing with some health issues currently that wouldn't allow m e to drive. The local dealer had someone come to my home and take my car in for service and then bring it back to me when it was finished. So grateful for they're willingness to do that for me.
Thanks so much!!!