Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5rating 4.7708363
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

DK
Lengthly visit
two hours when told it would be one hour and 15 minutes
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/20/2018

Debbie,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us regarding your recent appointment. I apologize for the time expectation that was not set upon your arrival for the work that was to be done on your vehicle. We changed the oil, rotated the tires, and performed a warranty campaign that altogether takes close to two hours. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize for not doing that recently. I apologize again that the service writer that helped you did not set that expectation. Please call me with any questions or concerns about your recent visit and know we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

Carrie C.
Riverdale, UT
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Dissappointed
We did not get the service we asked for or expected on our visit. We drive an hour to have our vehicle serviced at this location and our time was wasted.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/16/2018

Carrie,

We truly appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us regarding your recent service appointment. I apologize for the way things were not handled while you were in our service department. Although the service writer that helped you no longer works for us, I would like to talk to you about your appointment. I spoke with Matt, our Service Manager, about a your concerns and would like to speak to you about some solutions to the concerns voiced during your appointment and your review. Please don't hesitate to contact me at 435-774-1907. We appreciate the feedback you've given us and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Smithfield, UT
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Great cars, slow service
My car has been great, and the dealership itself is pretty good, but every time I go to get my oil changed it has been consistently taking 2+ hours to complete. I shouldn't have to block out such a large amount of time for a simple LOF service. I can understand every once in a while it may take a little longer if they are busy, but every time I've been there in the past year it's been 2 hours.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/15/2018

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us regarding your recent service appointment. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize for not succeeding to do so recently. I appreciate you taking the time to speak to me about what we can improve on and how to communicate with our customers more effectively. We apologize again for not informing you of the time it would take to perform the two campaigns in addition to the oil change and tire rotation on your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Great brand and great dealership, but service department was slow in my case.
Hyundai is impressive and Murdock is a great dealership. My only complaint is the time it takes to get an oil change. They do a great job with quality, but it was a bit on the slow side for my last visit.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/02/2018

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback regarding your recent visit. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize for not succeeding during your recent maintenance appointment. Please expect a free oil change from us in the mail sometime in the next week to be used for your next maintenance. We should have been able to do the oil change and tire rotation within the hour as expected and we apologize for not being able to do so. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

SR
Shane R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Small over sight
Thank you.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/13/2018

Shane,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent service appointment. I apologize that I was not able to reach you sooner about the part we ordered not being available when you arrived for your appointment. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. I appreciate you speaking with me about your recent appointment and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment to have the trim replaced in your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

HH
Heidi H.
Paradise, UT
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Too long for service
When you make an appoint to get an oil change and it takes a hour and half.....it bitters up the "free" oil change
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 01/31/2018

Heidi,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate you taking the time to speak with me about your recent service. I apologize that you were not informed of the warranty campaign that needed to be repaired on your vehicle. I apologize that we did not offer a courtesy shuttle ride while the vehicle was in our service department getting worked on.  We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/03/2018 Category: Service
Long wait, expensive fix.
Had an appt, but still had to wait 30 min. for my engine light to be checked. To fix the issue was very pricey and that took another hour including my being washed. Service and people are great. I've just sat in the waiting room way too long too many times.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 01/08/2018

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit. We apologize for the inconvenience of having to wait for your vehicle while we serviced it and we apologize that your service writer failed to let you know that the service could take longer than expected due to the check engine light coming on. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. I tried reaching you by phone and would like to speak to you concerning your recent visit to get more information and to make things right. Please call me at your convenience and we can continue to serve you. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Dylan C.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Good work long wait
Work was fine, as expected. However service was estimated to take 2 days and took 2 full weeks. They gave me a loaner but it was given to me with the gas light on and no windshield washer fluid as well as trash in the car. Only 3 stars because the car was fixed properly.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/21/2017

Dylan,

We appreciate you as our customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We apologize that while you had one of our cars to drive while we repaired your vehicle that it did take longer than expected. We apologize for the delay due to the shipping company having a delay on their part. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize that this was not the case for you recently. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Melanie H.
Amalga, UT
12/09/2017 Category: Service
Staff was helpful and cared about my problem even if they couldn’t provide a fix
The people in the service department in Logan, were helpful and did what they could in trying unsuccessfully to solve my problem. I would recommend them to someone who already owns a Hyundai. As for buying a Hyundai, I couldn’t recommend buying one based on not being able to get a fix for my random trunk opening problem.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/11/2017

Melanie,

We appreciate you as our customer and I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me about your recent visit. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction; I apologize that we have not yet found a solution to the lift gate issue with the trunk on your vehicle, and as soon as we know something, we will also let you know. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2007 Hyundai Entourage
11/23/2017 Category: Service
Clean, friendly.
I've gone there for years, been pretty satisfied over all.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/24/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us concerning your recent visit to our service department. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize that the expectation of an hour-long oil change was not met recently. I was unable to reach you by phone and would still like to speak to you about your recent visit; please don't hesitate to call me or Matt so we can know what else to work on to make your next appointment and experience a great experience. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to speaking and seeing you soon.

North Logan, UT
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Service department inflates charges too much.
Employees are very friendly.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/10/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us concerning your recent visit to our service department. I apologize that you feel that the cabin air filter is priced too high, but we are on the lower end cost compared to other suppliers in Cache Valley. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. I left a message to speak with you about your review, so please don't hesitate to call me with any questions or concerns you may have about your vehicle or your recent service appointment. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

11/03/2017 Category: Service
Free oil change is a scam
It looks like the free oil change we received when we purchased the car is a scam to up sell you on other services.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/06/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit. We apolgoize that the time of service expectations were not set as you asked us to look at a radio issue while also having the oil changed in your vehicle as the oil change takes about an hour to complete. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle; we apologize that that was not the case recently. I tried reaching you to speak more about your review and concerns about your appointment, so please don't hesitate to call myself or Matt to give us some more information about your recent appointment. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Providence, UT
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/13/2017 Category: Service
Long await times
Spent way too long eating for a service that should've been done in an hour. Lost confidence when detailers were caught goofing around rather than working. Will try and find somewhere faster next for oil and maint.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/13/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate you taking the time to speak to me about your recent service experience. Again, I apologize for the longer than expected wait time that your wife experienced while in our waiting area; I apologize that we didn't offer a courtesy shuttle ride, and I apologize that our service writer that was helping your wife made an off-hand comment about the employees that were in our wash bay working on your vehicle. We strive for excellent and professional customer satisfaction and we apologize for not succeeding recently. Thank you for speaking with me about your recent service and thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Smithfield, UT
09/09/2017 Category: Service
You charge to much for your your oil change and supplies.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/11/2017

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate the feedback you've given us and we apologize that the shop supplies were not explained to you when you picked up your vehicle. As I mentioned on the phone to you before, a conventional oil change with up to 5 quarts of oil is $34.95 plus tax, and the shop supplies are so we can wash rags and keep our shop looking respectable for our customers. I apologize for not explaining that better when I spoke to you on the phone. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

DF
Dennis F.
09/08/2017 Category: Service

09/08/2017 Category: Service
Long Wait
1 1/2 hr wait for oil change, tire rotation, fluid check, vacuum and wash. I won't be waiting in the lobby next time.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/08/2017

Dennis,

We appreciate you as our customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. I apologize that Ty didn't set the correct time frame for the oil change and tire rotation we performed on your vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about this issue so I can speak to Ty and our other service writer about customer expectations and customer satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Julie G.
Hyrum, UT
09/02/2017 Category: Service
They always know what my car needs
My review is I will come back to Hyundai for my needs.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/05/2017

Julie,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. I apologize that you had trouble getting through to make a reservation; our phones are still having some trouble after a major power outtage recently. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

08/21/2017 Category: Service
Not Happy
The service desk representative treated me like a I was dumb and didn't know what I was talking about.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/28/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We apologize that you felt you were mistreated and spoken to the way you were. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. I apologize for Rodolfo seeming dismissive and not taking your service concerns seriously. We do take customer concerns seriously and try to be accomodating and understanding when working on your vehicle. I tried reaching you last week to get more information about your recent visit, so please don't hesitate to call at your convenience about the maintenance performed on your vehicle. Again, we appreciate you as our customer and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

08/15/2017 Category: Service
Good service...it just took forever!
I waited 90 minutes for an oil change...
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/18/2017

I am sorry for the long wait for an oil change. We try to keep the wait time for and oil change to about an hour with the car wash and multi-point inspection. I thank you for your positive feed back on the other aspects of the review. Thank you for letting us serve you. Have a great day and we will see you on the next visit.

PG
recall
better communication
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/11/2017

Pamela,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate you letting us know about your recent visit to our service department. I apologize that we did not let you know that we were out of the hood latches needed to perform the warranty service on your vehicle. We had some trouble with orders last week, but I should have made the call to let you know we may not have one for you during your visit Monday, July 7th. We do have those latches in stock now, so please call us at your convenience to schedule another appointment to have the warranty campaign done on your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you and speaking with you soon. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

MJ
Mike J.
Preston, ID
08/05/2017 Category: Service
oil change and car wash
oil was changed in a timely manner, but had to wait an extra 30 min for the car to be washed.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/08/2017

Mike,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we apologize for the longer than usual wait time during your recent visit. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize for not succeeding recently. We are working on our time of service in the detail/carwash bay and will use this as an example for our lot techs to speed up their process while still giving our customers a great carwash. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.