Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5rating 4.7105239
Overall Rating 2.31579/5Overall Rating 2.31579/5rating 2.31579rating 2.31579rating 2.31579

AD
Arlene D.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Job!
Service people and mechanics great job.

Arlene,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2007 Hyundai Veracruz
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer service was great.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was great. I still can't understand some of the charges I got though.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for talking the time with me on the phone earlier today. I am glad that I was able to go over the charges and help make them more clear. Thanks for being such a great customer. As we discussed, if the air bag light comes on again we will perform the testing process at no charge. When you come in for your lifetime car wash I will have my guys perform a quick clean of the car in more detail. Thank you for allowing me to work through your concern and for being willing to rescore this as a 5 star rating.

Thanks again,

GA
Gina A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/16/2019 Category: Service
The service was fantastic
The person who helped me was awesome!

Gina,

SG
Samuel G.
Wellsville, UT
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service from beginning to end
John and Jose were great representatives for Murdock Hyundai. Not only did they do what they were asked to do, they completed the work with a smile! I needed a ride to work and Jose was a gracious chauffeur- as well as John remembering I needed to be picked up, called me to confirm the time, and then literally AT the time I requested, Jose drove up to pick me up. I was very impressed. Any business that values my time as much as I value theirs will always get my business!

Samuel,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we strive to make getting to and from your appointment easy and convenient. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Always spot on
Never had a problem getting appointment or come in at a bad time. They're always willing to help no matter what it may be. They're willing to go the extra mile.

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

04/13/2019 Category: Service
Right from the start someone was there to assist me and get my car in as soon as they could. Also I wasn’t just sitting in the wait room wondering how long I’d be there. The customer service was awesome and I was continually updated on how much longer and what was going on with my car. All around I felt like a friend to those assisting me and not just a number. Awesome environment!!

DJ

RP
Reynold P.
Clinton, UT
Fast and Great Service.
I came to Murdock Hyundai of Logan for some warranty safety recalls performed on my 2011 Sonata. They were fast and very nice and kept me informed of what they were finding. John the service rep was very informative and knowledgeable of the work being performed. Thanks

Reynold,

RO
Richard O.
Honeyville, UT
Service this time
I have had not so good service at Murdock Hyundai of Logan before, however this time was perfect. The gentleman helping me was very informative and friendly.

Richard,

WD
Wayne D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Happy Customer
As usual they could not have done better in taking care of us. We have had outstanding service each time we go there.

Wayne,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you and we appreciate your feedback. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

KE
Kelly E.
2009 Hyundai Accent
2009 hyundai
if you are not satisfied they will reach out and solve it

04/12/2019 Category: Service
i dont know what review title means
already stated in last area. same thing tried to sell me something that was not needed and was done at this place
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/14/2019

Hi Kelly,
Thank you for sending in your review. I am sorry for the experience you had with us the other day. I tried to call you on Friday afternoon, but you must have been unavailable. I would like to call you on Monday to work through and better your experience. Have a great weekend!

Thanks,

MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for talking on the phone with me. Again, I am sorry for the mistake we made. I think we both see that it was an honest mistake with the maintenance that was recommended. I hope you have a great day!

Randal W.
Lewiston, UT
04/11/2019 Category: Service
great service
Jesse was very good

Randal,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Douglas C.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Product improvement campaign
We were treated very well, the improvements were completed within the time frame given. The car was cleaned inside and out. Good experience. Thanks

Douglas,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

DJ
Don J.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Logan Murdock Hyundai
These folks go above an beyond for customer satisfaction. Great group to work with.

Don,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Providence, UT
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Great job with my recent service. Great culture of service.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/10/2019

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

MJ
Malcolm J.
Roy, UT
My thoughts
the service associate that I met with seemed willing to listen to any concerns that I had. The work was done in a timely manner and my wait was not as long as it could have been.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/10/2019

Malcolm,

Preston, ID
Pushy. Time consuming
I have yet to have a good experience at Murdock Hyundai. They are way too pushy and their service repair takes forever. They're not known for fast service
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/11/2019

Good Afternoon,

I would like to take a minute and thank you for an honest and frank review of your service visit the other day. I do appreciate the feed back. I am sorry that you were here the other day for as long as you were. I did see that you had expected to be here for an hour. I realize that we did not help set the correct time expectation either at the time of appointment setting or when you came for your visit. I looked at the repair order and the items that were performed. There was an oil change, repair of the wiring for the headlamp, and a campaign. Those items combined with the time to perform the car wash should have taken about 2 hours or a little more. I know that you were here for a little longer than that, for that I am sorry!

I was able to help you with setting the appointment. I know we talked about that Hyundai does not service the head lamp wiring without purchasing a headlamp assembly. I am glad that we were able to sort through our collection of 200+ connectors to find one that would work and save you about $577 over replacing the headlight assembly.

To address the concern of my employees in the service department being pushy, I did not hear or see the interactions that you experienced with them. I am sorry that they came across pushy. I ask my employees to inform a customer of any concerns or maintenance that may be needed now or in the relative future. The object in doing so is to help the customer have a safe and reliable car. They will price out the items noted and ask if the customer wants them performed. Again I am sorry if they seemed pushy. Your feedback helps me to make changes where needed.

Thanks again for coming in the other day. I am one who likes to makes it right with my customers, if there is something I can do for you to make up for your long visit, please email or call me here at the dealership.

Have a great afternoon,

WM
Wallace M.
UT
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Professional Service
A great place to get our car serviced. The only complaint is that it takes quite a while to get the job done.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/09/2019

Wallace,

NZ
Nora Z.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Prompt & Care-filled Service
I received the same great service that I always receive.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/09/2019

Nora,

Cheri H.
Perry, UT
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Very courteous
As soon as I walked in I was greeted and treated like family. I always like the job the service department gives.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/05/2019