Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5rating 4.7708363
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

ND
Nick D.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Fast, convenient , got me in and out quickly. Were very helpful in helping me find new tires.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/11/2019

Nick,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us, and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

NH
Nina H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
people
great

Nina,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

DK
D K.
Tremonton, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Top service

North Logan, UT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service with a smile
Service personnel are always willing to go the extra mile. They provide important input of what is needed to make my Elantra run in tip top shape.

HP
Homer P.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Replaced High Voltage (HEV) unit
Friendly, helpful personnel (Jon) kept me up to date on the progress and really helped keep the cost down.

Homer,

Nibley, UT
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Took time to look into issue and were thorough with explaining it to me.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/09/2019

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

CP

EB
Eva B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Hyundai Oil Pan Recall/ Regular Maintenance
John was very helpful. He worked it out so I could drop off my vehicle and get to work. I honestly was always afraid of dealership shops. When i walked out I felt more at ease. Now I will definitely come back for regular maintenance. They did an awesome job and they are extremely helpful and super nice.

Eva,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Paris, ID
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Happy customer
Wonderful experience, I would highly recommend Hyundai in Logan

ES
Edward S.
Tremonton, UT
Service stinks
Be more considerate to your customers
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/09/2019

Good Evening,

Jon informed me concerning your service visit the other day, what took place, and as a result you were here much longer than you should have been or needed to be. For that I am also very sorry and would like to take this opportunity to apologize. If I were in your shoes I would also be frustrated.

I become very disappointed when we make mistakes like this and treat our customers this way. I always look for ways we can get better and will use this situation to train my employees. Jon tells me we have set an appointment to have you come back to address the whistle noise We look forward to taking care of the concern as quickly as possible. I know most people write reviews to let us know how we can improve and are not looking for something in return. But, I would like to do something for you in a token of apology and appreciation of you being our customer. During your appointment, if your schedule would allow, I would like to do a mini detail to your car. If that would work for you, please call Jon and he will make the arrangements.

Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience that we caused you the other day. If you have any other questions or concerns please reach out to me. Have a great evening!

Thanks again,

Mud flaps
Good job.

Jo,

10/07/2019 Category: Service
Welcoming staff. Great service.
The staff is friendly. They give clear explanations of the work to be done and do a great job. The service area is clean and neat. The waiting area is comfortable. I enjoy being there!

TH
Teresa H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Dept
I noticed the check engine light so I took the vehicle in to the service department. They made a quick diagnosis and I had my vehicle back and way on my way in no time.

Teresa,

Jamie,

Dave C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/07/2019 Category: Service
They always are dependable!
As usual, they do a great job!

Dave,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Kathi B.
Missoula, MT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Helpful service
Easy to work with and very accommodating when getting an oil change on our vehicle.

Kathi,

JJ
Jack J.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Love the service we receive!!

Jack,

Ruth B.
Farr West, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Think of the Boy Scout Oath... Helpful, friendly courteous, kind...
I had a very small window of opportunity to have my car serviced, and it was on very short notice to get an appointment. This was due to a gravely I'll family member and me being the care giver. When I had someone who could stay with them for a few hours, I just hoped I could get an appointment. Murdock Hyundai of Logan said they would try to work me in if I could be there first thing in the morning.. They got me taken care of much quicker than we anticipated and I was able to head back to take care of my family. I am very grateful for their help and service.

Ruth,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

David S.
Hyde Park, UT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Service department personnel, friendly and knowledgeable.
Always a great experience with these people.

David,

Amanda M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/04/2019 Category: Service
The knowledge of my vehicle
Very friendly atmosphere.
Love the set up on the computer system that shows what’s going on with my car.
Jon, in the service department always takes good care of us!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/04/2019

Amanda,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at yout next appointment.