Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5rating 4.7105239
Overall Rating 2.31579/5Overall Rating 2.31579/5rating 2.31579rating 2.31579rating 2.31579

PA
Paula A.
Providence, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Happy Service
Service with a smile and didn't pressure me into things I wanted to do myself
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/03/2019

Paula,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Christy M.
Lewiston, UT
2013 Hyundai Accent
same as always
great just like always

Christy,

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Jon was explained things to me and was very helpful.

TF
Thomas F.
Providence, UT
Great customer service!
I really appreciated the extra work that Rick did to make sure that I purchased what I wanted.

Thomas,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. Our service department takes pride in knowing we do our best to keep your vehicle running. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

HH
Helen H.
04/01/2019 Category: Service
A pleased customer
They are always friendly and do an excellent job. The work is always done in good time.

Helen,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

BG
Bob G.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly helpful
They answered all my guestion

Bob,

Ruth B.
Farr West, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff.
I just wish they would offer the same type of specials, or match the specials on services that they offer at Murdock Hyundai in Murray.
I'd rather drive to Logan than Murray, and Logan has a lot of fun stores to visit while in town!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/01/2019

Ruth,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We apologize that we are not able to match what Murray does at their location; although we are a sister-store, we do have our own specials and promotions we maintain for our customer base around the valley. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best Service Department Ever
Your service manager Matt is the best!!! I’ve leased my past 3 Santa Fe vehicles from Murdoch because of him😊
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/28/2019

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Justin was very helpful and I was treated well. Just disappointed with Hyundai. Will probably go back to Honda. Nothing against your dealerahip. They were great
Murdock has treated me very well. I would recommend their service department. They are friendly and helpful I am disappointed for the extra charge on a part I had to get in order to get an alignment after only 25000 miles Was expecting better from Hyundai My 5 star rating was for Murdock not for Hyundai

Extra charges for alignment
Don't think should have paid extra for camber bolt to get alignment
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/28/2019

Thanks for taking time to visit with Justin. I am glad to hear that he took care of you well, showing kindness and trying to help you the best he can. I understand the frustration with something that is not covered under the warranty but may seem like it could be. As far as the price, I took a look at the bill line by line. I see that we charged 68.01 for the camber bolt, took $10 dollars off the price of the alignment, and then took an additional $20 off the complete bill. It appears that Justin helped deeply with the price. I am glad he took care of you in this way. It appears that although it was not warranty he was trying to do everything he could to help a valued customer. We are grateful that you are our customer and we will always serve you the best we can.

Thanks again,
Matt Fowles

Drew D.
Nibley, UT
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Murdock Hyundai of Logan
Great service department. Knowledgeable, treats customers fairly.

Drew,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Dara B.
Preston, ID
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service!
I have owned 3 Hyundai vehicles now, and all have gone to the service department at Murdock Hyundai. They are fair priced, honest and do their work quickly. They explain the issues well and treat me great!

Dara,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Stacy M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and explained in detail what was needed
Very friendly and explained in detail what was needed. Appointment time was great and how long it took was less than expected. Heck even a car wash! Definitely going back

Stacy,

SD
Scott D.
service
Great service. Knowledgable, helpful and friendly. I always feel welcome at Murdock

Scott,

DJ
Don J.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Absolutely stand behind the product
Have had nothing but amazing service and assistance since purchasing the Sonata. Have already recommended it to others who have bought one.

Don,

GC
Gary C.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Awesome service!
I was very impressed with how well everything was explained to me in detail and in a way I could understand. I worked directly with Jon, and I appreciated his honesty in telling me which services needed immediate attention, which ones could wait and also the prioritizing of the ones that could wait. I was treated with respect and kindness even though I know next to nothing about cars and their maintenance! I will be returning to Murdock Hyundai for all my vehicles’s needs!

Gary,

LH
Lori H.
Car was ready on time
I was fast to get an appointment. Car was finished when they told me!

Lori,

LK
Larry K.
Tremonton, UT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Murdock service
AxVary efficient and friendly gave explanation of what was done and needs to be done.

Larry,

MU
Micah U.
Salt Lake City, UT
03/22/2019 Category: Service
I was able to bring my Hyundai in for its service, and not only were the service staff courteous, they were very efficient in their work. The general servicing cost about 100 dollars less than what I was expecting and my car was done early, even by their expectations. I drive from Salt Lake City to Logan to have my service done because they always know my name and have never let me down with there work or professionalism. I will continue to make the journey as I can't see myself ever going anywhere else so long as I live in Utah.

Micah,

03/22/2019 Category: Service
They got me in and out quickly and explained everything thoroughly