Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5rating 4.7708363
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

Amanda M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/04/2019 Category: Service
The knowledge of my vehicle
Very friendly atmosphere.
Love the set up on the computer system that shows what’s going on with my car.
Jon, in the service department always takes good care of us!

Amanda,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at yout next appointment.

John P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Wait time for service.
My wait time at Murdock Hyundai of Logan on my last trip was nearly half the time at 50 minutes. Thanks.

John,

LH
Lee H.
Millville, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Last Santa Fe service
The staff member who helped me was considerate and explanatory to what would or not be done to the car.

Lee,

GA
Gina A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/02/2019 Category: Service
The device people are awesome
I love the friendly service people they are helpful. I am not happy with the sales people too pushy

Gina,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Joseph P.
Hyde Park, UT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Kind and friendly , easy to work with, Jon was very helpful and a awesome guy !! Very happy with the service on my car !!

Joseph,

MT
Marylee T.
North Ogden, UT
10/01/2019 Category: Service
No presiure and every one is friendly
Great suv were happy thank you

Marylee,

LF
Lorri F.
Clarkston, UT
Service .
Love the service department. Jon is absolutely the kindest along with Mr Wright. Thank you so much for all you have done to make my experience enjoyable.

Lorri,

My Hyundai
The folks who work here are friendly, courteous, prompt and know you by name. Fantastic folks to work with.

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Jesse who worked with me, was very helpful and made sure I was taken care of at the end of the day
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/01/2019

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

TL
Timothy L.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Perfect
Great customer service, honest service people who do an excellent job. Very pleased with the car, the dealership, and the attention to customer care
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/30/2019

Timothy,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Diana M.
UT
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, comfort in waiting, timely
my maintenance service was overdue and also hearing an unusual sound when turning a sharp curve. They took care of the 18 point check, all the regular maintenance, and the ignition flush all in good time and gave me assurance that everything was in good shape. The car was also cleaned and vacuumed. I am still hearing the unusual sound when turning, but now I don't worry about it since they told me everything looks good,
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/30/2019

Diana,

Lezlie S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/24/2019 Category: Service
They take good care of my car!
Thanks
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/25/2019

Lezlie,

KR
Kellie R.
Excellent Service, Fantastic Warranty Protection
I think Jesse was amazing! He kept me updated and informed of the status of my vehicle and was able to make the necessary repairs within one business day. That was critical as we need our car for my husband's commuting job. Thank yu Murdock!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/25/2019

Kellie,

2006 Hyundai Tucson
Only the Best
4 years ago I went to Murdock for some repairs after other shops in town let me down. I've only had good experiences at Murdock Hyundai so far.

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Customer Service
The people know me and treat me like a friend.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
Great
Great

HK
Heather K.
Paris, ID
Awesome
When bringing your vehicle in for service, you can rely on Murdock for excellent car care and making sure your car is safe on the road.

Heather,

HN
Holly N.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
They remember me
I enjoy taking my car into Hyundai Murdock for service because Jon remembers me and my car and what things have been done and what needs done. He also remembers my kids and is so very personable. Plus, I love that they vacuum my car every time!

Holly,

09/22/2019 Category: Service
My Murdock
Great customer service, friendly, courteous. They know your name and treat you great. Highly recommended
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/23/2019

Beverly M.
Hyde Park, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Always friendly & professional. Very comfortable waiting area.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/19/2019