Overall Rating 4.725/5Overall Rating 4.725/5Overall Rating 4.725/5Overall Rating 4.725/5rating 4.725
Overall Rating 2.3/5Overall Rating 2.3/5rating 2.3rating 2.3rating 2.3

Franklin, ID
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/13/2016 Category: Service
long wait
Long wait, hopefully it will change in the future, got 4 more oil changes
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/13/2016

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate your as our customer and we appreciate the feedback given from our customers, whether good or bad. We apologize for the time of service it took for you to have the oil changed and tires rotated and we appreciate the time you took to speak with Leigh about the less than stellar service given. Thank you for understanding that the oil change and tire rotation does take about an hour and a half that includes the 21-point multipoint inspection and the car wash we send every car through after each service. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction each time you come in and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

CECIL W.
Howell, UT
06/26/2015 Category: Service
It is the best service department of any dealer I have gone to.
There was a downfall in the service I received with my last visit. I waited for 1 hr. and 20 min, to get my car back, when there was nothing wrong with my car. It had been diagnosed with an earlier visit, and parts were ordered. When the technician started working on the car he found nothing wrong, just alignment, and was fixed. I waited for this period of time, and I feel it was unjustified. I should have been notified, and my car returned to me. I have never experienced anything like this before, and I know with the service manager it won't happen again. More training for some of the service representatives is needed.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/01/2015

Dee,
First of all I am sorry for any inconvenience that we may have caused! After reading your message to let me know what what had happened on your last service visit I went to work to find out more about the situation. After learning what had taken place we could have accomplished all that need to be done in one visit. I agree the time you spent here the second time was not necessary. After removing the different parts needed to access the part that was causing the concern with the seat, on the second service visit, we found the part jammed and just needing to be freed up. Dee I will give you a call later, for I want to make sure we do what we can to make the situation right.
Thanks for your patience,

Matt Fowles

Logan, UT
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Appreciative
Matt called me and was able to get the whole scenario sorted out very quickly. This was the speed and quality of service that I had received in the past and has helped restore my confidence in Murdock Hyundai. I am impressed that as soon as they recognized that I was in this situation, they took action to work with me and find a resolution.

12/16/2014 Category: Service
Going Downhill
I usually had great experiences working with Murdock Hyundai in Logan, but they recently charged my wife for an oil change that was supposed to be included in my lease. I called and asked for a refund for the wrongful charge four times over a month and a half time frame but never received a refund despite their assurances that they would personally see to it. It feels a little bit like they took advantage of my wife because she doesn't know much about cars. I thought I could trust this dealership but this most recent experience showed me that I can't.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/16/2014

Thank you for taking the time to visit with me on the phone earlier today.  I am grateful that we were able to work through your concern and able to create a solution that would be good for you. I am sorry that your experience was less than expected and less than the great service we have given you in the past. Thanks again for letting us work to resolve your concerns.

MIKE G.
Logan, UT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/20/2013 Category: Service
Oil Change
Oil change took almost two hours because they put the wrong type of oil in the engine. Parking and access was difficult. Staff was very friendly and helpful.