Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5rating 4.7708363
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

Brigham City, UT
06/24/2016 Category: Service
Ms.
Customer service 🙂
Car wash 😕
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/28/2016

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent visit. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and as such, our service receptionist tried to contact you and left a message with your wife about the feedback given. We apologize that the free car wash we performed on your vehicle was less than acceptable for you. Unfortunately we don't have the time to detail each vehicle that comes in for the free car washes we offer our customers, and our employees who wash the vehicles do their best to make your vehicle presentable to you upon pick up. We strive to do our best to keep your vehicle safe and reliable for you each time you come in. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look foward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Richmond, UT
06/24/2016 Category: Service
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/24/2016

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback given concerning your recent visit with. Thank you for taking the time to speak with Leigh about your recent visit to help us improve our customer service. We apologize that you were not made aware of the additional time it would take to update your vehicle. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction each time you visit our service department and we apologize that we did not succeed this time. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Karen M.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2016 Category: Service
Love My SUV
Great vehicles, friendly employees and free car wash and oil changes for life.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/10/2016

Karen,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we apologize for the longer than usual wait time to have your vehicle serviced. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction each time you visit our service department and we apologize that we did not succeed to do that for you this time. We appreciate the feedback given on your recent vist and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Jeannie S.
05/21/2016 Category: Service
The place is about average.
I used to get amazing service at the dealership in Virginia compared to that its a bit blah
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/25/2016

Jeannie,

Thank you for the feedback given on your recent visit with us. We appreciate you as our customer and we apologize for the lack of stellar service you received while with us recently. We strive to ensure each guest's satisfaction when they visit our service department. Leigh, our service receptionist tried to get in touch with you concerning your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you to know more about how we can improve our customer service for you and other loyal customers in the future. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Franklin, ID
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/13/2016 Category: Service
long wait
Long wait, hopefully it will change in the future, got 4 more oil changes
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/13/2016

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate your as our customer and we appreciate the feedback given from our customers, whether good or bad. We apologize for the time of service it took for you to have the oil changed and tires rotated and we appreciate the time you took to speak with Leigh about the less than stellar service given. Thank you for understanding that the oil change and tire rotation does take about an hour and a half that includes the 21-point multipoint inspection and the car wash we send every car through after each service. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction each time you come in and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

CECIL W.
Howell, UT
06/26/2015 Category: Service
It is the best service department of any dealer I have gone to.
There was a downfall in the service I received with my last visit. I waited for 1 hr. and 20 min, to get my car back, when there was nothing wrong with my car. It had been diagnosed with an earlier visit, and parts were ordered. When the technician started working on the car he found nothing wrong, just alignment, and was fixed. I waited for this period of time, and I feel it was unjustified. I should have been notified, and my car returned to me. I have never experienced anything like this before, and I know with the service manager it won't happen again. More training for some of the service representatives is needed.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/01/2015

Dee,
First of all I am sorry for any inconvenience that we may have caused! After reading your message to let me know what what had happened on your last service visit I went to work to find out more about the situation. After learning what had taken place we could have accomplished all that need to be done in one visit. I agree the time you spent here the second time was not necessary. After removing the different parts needed to access the part that was causing the concern with the seat, on the second service visit, we found the part jammed and just needing to be freed up. Dee I will give you a call later, for I want to make sure we do what we can to make the situation right.
Thanks for your patience,

Matt Fowles

12/16/2014 Category: Service
Appreciative
Matt called me and was able to get the whole scenario sorted out very quickly. This was the speed and quality of service that I had received in the past and has helped restore my confidence in Murdock Hyundai. I am impressed that as soon as they recognized that I was in this situation, they took action to work with me and find a resolution.

12/16/2014 Category: Service
Going Downhill
I usually had great experiences working with Murdock Hyundai in Logan, but they recently charged my wife for an oil change that was supposed to be included in my lease. I called and asked for a refund for the wrongful charge four times over a month and a half time frame but never received a refund despite their assurances that they would personally see to it. It feels a little bit like they took advantage of my wife because she doesn't know much about cars. I thought I could trust this dealership but this most recent experience showed me that I can't.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/16/2014

Thank you for taking the time to visit with me on the phone earlier today.  I am grateful that we were able to work through your concern and able to create a solution that would be good for you. I am sorry that your experience was less than expected and less than the great service we have given you in the past. Thanks again for letting us work to resolve your concerns.

MIKE G.
11/20/2013 Category: Service
Oil Change
Oil change took almost two hours because they put the wrong type of oil in the engine. Parking and access was difficult. Staff was very friendly and helpful.