Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5rating 4.7105239
Overall Rating 2.31579/5Overall Rating 2.31579/5rating 2.31579rating 2.31579rating 2.31579

DJ
Don J.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Absolutely stand behind the product
Have had nothing but amazing service and assistance since purchasing the Sonata. Have already recommended it to others who have bought one.

Don,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

GC
Gary C.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service!
I was very impressed with how well everything was explained to me in detail and in a way I could understand. I worked directly with Jon, and I appreciated his honesty in telling me which services needed immediate attention, which ones could wait and also the prioritizing of the ones that could wait. I was treated with respect and kindness even though I know next to nothing about cars and their maintenance! I will be returning to Murdock Hyundai for all my vehicles’s needs!

Gary,

LH
Lori H.
Wellsville, UT
Car was ready on time
I was fast to get an appointment. Car was finished when they told me!

Lori,

LK
Larry K.
Tremonton, UT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Murdock service
AxVary efficient and friendly gave explanation of what was done and needs to be done.

Larry,

MU
Micah U.
Salt Lake City, UT
03/22/2019 Category: Service
I was able to bring my Hyundai in for its service, and not only were the service staff courteous, they were very efficient in their work. The general servicing cost about 100 dollars less than what I was expecting and my car was done early, even by their expectations. I drive from Salt Lake City to Logan to have my service done because they always know my name and have never let me down with there work or professionalism. I will continue to make the journey as I can't see myself ever going anywhere else so long as I live in Utah.

Micah,

03/22/2019 Category: Service
They got me in and out quickly and explained everything thoroughly

03/21/2019 Category: Service
Jon Howell
Since I bought the car and have been coming in for services my last couple times March 15 and March 20 have been the best service and communication i’ve had.

GG
Gary G.
Brigham City, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/21/2019 Category: Service
service manger
I came over to buy a oil filter because the were booked up i was with my dad that day is 88 and does not move very well the service manger had a cancellation and worked me in i told them i could not wait to long because of my dad he got me in and out in a great time and i appreciate that job well done thank you

Gary,

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
service
service

Janene P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/20/2019 Category: Service
They are helpful kind and friendly
Matt is great all the time to help me and Jon was good help to l look at them as family that keeps my car running thanks guys

Janene,

Julie P.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Been servicing my 2012 Tucson since I purchased it new
Almost been great service

Julie,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and are pleased to know we could continuously do so for you while taking pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Nibley, UT
2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Employees are great.
Service department treats me well and takes care of my car.

Judy D.
Amalga, UT
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Very accommodating
Jon was very helpful in lining up a ride for me so that I didn’t have to wait for two hours. I felt the service was good and the people were very nice

Judy,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Debbie M.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
Extra mile
Took care of warranty issues proactively to keep my vehicle well maintained and safe on the road.

Debbie,

SJ
Scott J.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Brought my car in for some service (oil change)
The boys in the service department were awesome, very personable, professional and thorough! Appreciated how they explained all the services they were doing on my car and why.
John in the service department was especially helpful, I felt comfortable talking to him. Very professional.

Scott,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Benjamin M.
a
a

Ben,

BN
Becky N.
Friendly and Fast Service
The Service Department is very Caring and Friendly, they explain everything in great deal. Great to work with.

Becky,

2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Problem not fixed
I have been twice with noisy brake and will return a third time because I am still hearing unsettling noises when I brake.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/20/2019

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to visit with Jesse today. I am sorry that the brake noise has not been fixed. When you come for your appointment on Saturday, could you please go on a test drive with the technician that will be working on your car. That way we will be better able to correct the concern. Thank you for your patience. I hope you have a great afternoon!

Sincerely,
Matt Fowles

KR
Kevin R.
Hyrum, UT
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and knowledgeable, Jon the service advisor was fantastic.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/18/2019

Kevin,

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Car detailing
They do an amazing job at a pretty good price. They told me a full detail was $150 even though the front desk person told me $100. I still only paid $100. The price is wonderful for the job that they do! My car looked like it was brand new. Carpets were so clean I honestly thought they might’ve been brand new. Leather seats were nice and shiny, interior of the car was looking clean and fresh, air vents were all cleaned, they DO NOT do a mediocre job! Was very satisfied and will be doing this service to my car more with them.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/18/2019